The Walking Ponies ( NEW: stats thread )

BronyWubz5546

( I say we should start and neveria could just jump in later )

Storming Flash got out of bed and looked outside the window and saw ponies eating each other and sighed. "Well isn't this just great. I'm stuck in a town full of infected ponies and out of all my luck it's on a Saturday,why couldn't be a Monday instead? Now I gotta pack all my stuff up like my leaf-flavored twinkys,my GameColt,and my darts." Storming took one deep breath and walked out his door.

( let's make it to where the characters escape ponyville and find each other in the everfree forest )

Yeah, It bothers me a lot... :/

Anyway, when you guys ARE able to begin the RP, pwease dont leave me behind, Its cause I'm going to bed because its reaaaally late. I dont wanna get left outta this! :3

I'm seriously! (heheh...South Park reference... X3)

So, G'night guys! :)

Oh, and one more thing, it just occur to me that there are 2 females and 3 males on this.

Finally! The gender's are balanced! :D

Oh, and heres my app I never posted... X3

Once again, goodnight! :)

Name: Cherry Shades

Race/Gender: Female Earth Pony

Cutie Mark: Three cherries in different shades of red.

Weapon: A sword and dagger that can be attached to her hooves that can be like a bladed punching glove.

Personality: Cherry Shades has three different personalities. Her first one, is named Cheery Shades. This is because of her happy, jolly, energetic attitude. She is almost everywhere and can never learn to keep her mouth shut. Cheery is the one who is always out and is usually the carrier of Cherry Shades' body. The second one, is Sheary Shades. She's the mean, rude, grumpy one. She almost never likes anypony and usually doesnt care for anypony, except for the two other personalities shes stuck with. Sheary comes out occasionally whenever she's annoyed, mad, or there to fight for her friends. The last one, is named Weary Shades. She is the shy, timid, quiet one. She usually stays inside Cherry and never dares to come out unless its completely necessary. But sometimes, she can be forced to come out by Cheery. She is a complete scardy-cat and would rather stay from trouble unlike Sheary. Although she's like this, she's usually the head of the group and gives out amazing advice to anyone. If you can let her out that is.

Ability: Cheery Shades hyperactivity can result to her being a very fast runner. She can reach distances in a short period of time without a sweat. Sheary Shades, is the muscle of the group. Due to her constant anger, she can lift, push, or pull things which are way heavier than her own weight. Weary Shades, is the mind of the group and is usually the one who makes the plan and calculations to make the said plan work. If she's working with anypony else except for Cheery, Sheary, she may come out to quickly explain her plan and go inside again. But of course, they all cant do this at the same time, so they have to strategize the pattern on who and when goes out.

Weakness: Can have nervous breakdowns because of fights with herself and cannot work well when this happens. Which happens most of the time because of disagreements and such.

well here we go i'm going to start keeping track of my gear here like you asked. im also going to keep track of some other things just to rp a bit deeper.

too bad i cant make a resdent evil style grid

Etch Crater Status

health-100%

energy-60%

mental-70%

hunger-15% (skipped breakfast but the apple helped)

equipment

machine gun rocky bag- 25 holding space

tool belt 15 holding space

10 meals of food. 3 sharp steak knives, ice pick, fillet knife. 2 large photo albums. i small framed portrait 2 hammers. 4 screwdrivers, 2 chisels. 2 hatchet, 2 machete. 1 lantern. Tool belt. Compass, axe, survival knife. screws, nails, chariot jack.

armor

makeshift armor

protection-decent mobility-decent style :razz:

condition-95%

Good idea, il make a list as well.

Blackwing's status

Health-100%

Energy-100%

Mental- 100%

Sickness-0%

Rest-100%

Equipment

Backpack- 35 holding space

10 meals of food-10 HS

5 bottles of clean water-5 HS

2 wetstones-2 HS

4 bandages-3 HS

4 tourniquets- 10 HS

5 free

Bandoleer- 20 holding space

10 clips of bullets-10 HS

5 frags-5 HS

5 auto injectors(morphine)-5 HS

Quiver- 30 holing space

10 normal arrows-10 HS

5 explosive arrows-5 HS

5 rope arrows-5 HS

5 electric arrows-5 HS

5 noise maker arrows-5 HS

Knife sheathes- 4 holding space

one combat knife in each sheathe-4 HS

holsters- 2 holding space

One deagle in each holster-2 HS

Armor

Custom armor

Protection- good

Mobility- Unhindered

Condition- 100%

Camo- Black

Style- Elite

Black has very good mental strength, it will be heard to break. His energy is high as well, he wont stop :P

Storming Flash

Health:100%

Energy75%

Mental:92%

Sickness:0%

Hunger:0%

Rest:87%

Equipment

Backpack:15 holding space

Leaf-flavored twinkys: 2holding space

7 apples: 7 holding space

1 jug of water: 3 holding space

GameColt (gameboy in case you were wondering): 1 holding space

2 packs of lightning darts ( 3 darts each):2 holding space

Armor

Heavy coat

Protection: not bad but not good either

Mobility: -5 moving speed

Condition: 98%

Since storming is mostly a jolly pegasus his energy can go down a bit slower than usual but his mentality can go down a bit faster than usual since he is kinda crazy. His GameColt can recharge his mentalit and with the darts he has once they pierce through one zombie it triggers a mini-storm to shock and paralyze the zombies

Alright! I'll make one for Cherry too! :3

Health - 100%

Energy - 82%

Mental - 100%

Sickness - 0%

Rest - 100%

Equipment: Old russtle bag with 2 small pockets. - 32 free space.

15 edible meals

10 clean bottles of water.

2 entertainment gadgets with chargers (Cellphone, PSPony)

3 packs of medical kits

2 retractable swords with hoof attachers

(FULL)

Armor:

Ordinary Armor

Quality: Decent

Condotion: 100%

( do you guys feel like this story could go a bit deeper than just stopping at the safe house ending? If so I could probably make like a season 1: clean slate season 2: ~~~~~ if so just post if you think it has the potential of doing that

I won't be able to rp as much guys, because of school... so what I'll be doing is I'll look at all the posts on the last page, then I'll see if I can catch up. :) it's a stupid idea but it's all I got

I just came up with this idea not long ago and I like it it's the hunger status. Since we have food and energy I say we make a hunger status from 0 to 100 ( 0 being not hungry and 100 being plain starving till death ). Everyone starts with 0 since we all just ate an apple from my post and the closer we get to 100 we start to lose energy and of course the less energy we have the more our health goes down. The starvation starts at 60 and we'll lose more and more Energy (Ex: 60 -2 energy, 75 -5 energy 85 -7 energy 90 -10 energy and 100 -15 energy) The food you eat will depend on how much hunger points you regain. (Ex: junk food - 5 hunger points, fruit -8 hunger points, vegetables -9 hunger points and meat -10 hunger points) If its too much to keep up with I'll take it down I'm just trying to keep it real like we were in a real survival challenge

Archived