The Walking Ponies ( Clean Slate )

BronyWubz5546

( First RP I'm trying. If anything needs to be fixed let me know ) Equestria has been overruled by zombie ponies and you realize over half of ponyville has been infected and you need to get out of there fast. You hear there is a safe house somewhere past canterlot which was strictly closed off until now. The trip will take about a 2 weeks and a half and you need a team,and some weapons to make it. You will meet friends that want to join you or enemy's that will try to mug you. The trip starts at dawn...good luck

Name:Storming Flash

Race/gender:male pegasus

Character personality:always looking on the bright side and just loves to pull pranks but can be serious when needing to

Weapon:lightning darts

Ability:can scavenger around the area and search for important items/Pull off boobie traps for a quick escape

Weakness:when pulling pranks he also needs the items to pull it off

( When holding items in your bag you can remember what you have by writing it down and crossing them out when you use it.you can jump in anytime you want as friend or enemy.there will be certain challenges to make it past a day and remember this:zombies can attack during night too .there will be medicines to heal zombie bites but extremely rare and I planned them out where there at. It takes two days for the zombie virus to kick in so be careful.this is nothing like the show or the game this is its own adventure. Ask to add any rules I'm gonna check to see if they make sense but not to many rules can get added. Instead of posting your sheet on the thread just copy and paste and send to all ponies. )

( I say we should start and neveria could just jump in later )

Storming Flash got out of bed and looked outside the window and saw ponies eating each other and sighed. "Well isn't this just great. I'm stuck in a town full of infected ponies and out of all my luck it's on a Saturday,why couldn't be a Monday instead? Now I gotta pack all my stuff up like my leaf-flavored twinkys,my GameColt,and my darts." Storming took one deep breath and walked out his door.

( let's make it to where the characters escape ponyville and find each other in the everfree forest )

Etch woke up. He had had trouble sleeping ever since he retired. He made his way to the bathroom he looked in the mirror and saw that his short mane was thinning out slightly and almost completly grey, and his fur was fading into a soft gold, instead of the vibrent gold it used to be. He sat down on a toilet reading a newspaper.

“ehh new virus, Canterlot sealed off, eh. lying trash.” he went to wash his hooves and looked out his window.

He spent the past couple days trying to relax in his house. And now ponyville looked like a dump literally!

He went down stairs and looked out his glass slider door to see. A dirty almost hobo like pony. He rolled his eyes and sat on his couch.

He always looked forward to retirement and relaxing, but it wasn’t all it was cracked up to be. Especially now that his wife was gone. He laid back thinking about how he was pretty much wasting away when

THUD!

He looked back at his slider door and saw could only be described as a disfigured corpse standing behind the glass

He got up and walked to the door half annoyed half mad

“hey I” he was interrupted as the corpse pony slammed thru the glass door. Glass stabbed into its eyes and neck. blood flowed like a river from the stabs.

“can’t you take a hint! Your not welcome here!” he said pointing out of the house. The corpse shambled forward. As if it weren’t bleeding and covered in rotten skin

“guy! you got 1 chance! I wont even ask you to clean up!” the pony lifted its head. And made a slow lunge at him.

Etch jumped back and fired up his old wielding beam spell and fired a short burst that cut thru the pony like butter.

The corpse now had a giant hole in it and that didn’t keep it from shambling forward!

“AHHHH!” shouted Etch as he fired the beam again except he cut the pony in a long line decapitating it from the shoulders.

“gahhh ahhhh AAAAAAGHGHGHGHHHHHHHHHH!!

Etch put his hands to his head he had been in countless fights in his life before and maid more than a few threats. But he never killed a pony before. He looked at his hooves shaking for a second then back to the now literal corpse. He took a deep breath looked at the damage.

He then saw outside that even more deformed ponies were slowly shambling towards him.

he shouted “not 1 week after I leave the work force! I knew nothing would get done without me!”

he flung his table forward with a telekinesis spell and used his welding beam to melt it to the door frame sealing the area. He took some deep breaths and tried to figure out what was going on.

Yeah he hasn’t been paying attention to the news but everything was fairly normal in Ponyvile yesterday. A bunch of people were scared of this new disease going around but that happens every couple of years some newspaper wants to sell more and try to scare ponies with crazy virus or flu.

Not wanting to touch the dead pony he grabbed a broom and flipped it over. He looked at it and listened to the ponies slamming on the table trying to get in.

“must be some kind of rabies like virus. … maybe t.v really does rot the brain.” he said

Either way he knew he couldn’t stay here!

As Storming was sneaking his way through town he encountered several of his friends being eaten alive. "No...this can't be..."

Said Storming as he watched his friends Charming Crescent, Record Scrape, and mirror masquerade yelling and screaming for help but he can't really do anything...it's too late for them. "Those darn zombies...they'll pay for what they've done to ponyville". He started to pull out his emergency map of ponyville, the everfree forest, fillydelphia, and canterlot he drew all by himself. "Let's see if I go to the everfree forest I could possibly find some berries but who knows what else is out there. Then there's canterlot which is probably swarming with zombies...so if I take the nope train and go around canterlot I should be halfway to the house I heard about. Oh boy, I hope I'm not doing this alone...I can only do so much." Storming decided to head to the edge of the everfree forest.

g7lnvzP.jpg

Cherry Shades was in her trash known as a house. Its bad enough that there's a big infection going on, and now a freaking mini storm just trashed her house a while back! You've gotta be kidding me with these disasters. Weary, who was out right now, examined the house for any kind of food, supplies, first-aid kits, or even potential weapons. Well, scratch the weapon part. They already have one. Weary sighed as she sat down.

"Well, I-I only found some food and supplies that would last a few days, but it's not enough..." Weary said.

Stupid disease apocalypse thing!! Sheary complained inside Cherry's head.

Naaaaaahh, I'm sure it will go away! Right Weary? Cheery suggested in her head as well.

"No, I-I dont think so..." Weary said as she shook her head.

Weary looked out of the window and noticed that not that much zombies are out in the moment. Which means they can escape this trash of a house. She stood up and trotted over the so called 'door'. She looked around. Yep, she was right. There wasn't much zombies out in the moment. It's a good thing they lived in a deserted neighborhood.

"Okay, Cheery, you lead the way. If we encounter any z-zombies, Sheary does the driving" Weary informed.

Alrighty!

Yeah, sure, whatever. Just as long as I get to hit something.

Soon, Weary's eyes faded to grey. And after a few seconds, it turned into a bright pink color. Which indicates, Cheery is out. She stretched her legs playfully and started to jog in place. She had a big grin on her face and she can't wait for an adventure! She stopped and adjusted the bag she had on her bag.

Lets get going already!!!

"Okay! An adventure we will go!!" Cheery said happily as she marched on to the edge of the everfree forest.

Blackwing was currently on the roof of a building, his quiver was strapped around his back, his bow was in hand. His two Deagles were in their holsters, one on each side. His four combat knives were strapped so that their was two on his chest, and two on each side. His backpack had all he needed in it, food,water all of it as well as at least 10 clips. He also had all the materials he needed to make new arrows. Black would put the bag on before thinking 'Time to leave this town, i go alone' He would say as he jumped to the adjacent roof top heading towards the everfree, which he knew would be crawling with infected.

Summer Breeze was running down the road, her wings fluttering madly. Darn these accursed flightless wings! She held her katana in her mouth, since her hooves were busy with escaping from the zombies. The Everfree Forest should hold them off for a while... she took a sharp swerve towards the forest, her mane flying out behind her as she dashed into the hopefully comforting depths of the forest. Some other ponies must be here too... and she had just led a trail of zombies into the forest with them.

"GO GO GO GO GO GO GO!" she cried out in slight sarcastic panic.

Cherry Shades was almost to where she in going to. Cheery was out right now. She was skipping happily through the road she was on. Oh joy! She was almost there! She was humming a sweet tune. She was acting like no zombies are gonna pounce on her on any second. She opened her eyes. Hmm, the forest is in sight. And it seemed like there was a pegasus running from a lot of zombies.

"Oh look! Your turn Sheary!" She said to herself with a grin.

Lets get to it already!!!

H-hurry!!!

Cheery's bright pink orbs faded to gray briefly before regaining a dark red color. This time, Sheary is out. She looked at all the zombies with a glare that can cut through steel. She took out her dagger and bit it forcefully in her mouth. She took out a bad growl and she zoomed to the zombies.

"Take this you flesh eating pieces of scrap!!!" She screamed as she slashed a few heads at once.

C-careful Sheary!!!

Whooo!!! Go Sheary Goooo!!!

Sheary plumited once more, this time, she attached the dagger in her hooves and she continued to claw through the zombie's heads. She kicked one in the face behind her and slashed the last zombie in its face. Giving out a satisfied smirk when its rotten insides splattered to the ground.

"Heh..." Weary said as her smirk is very visible and her pupils are small.

"Who wants a PIECE?!?!?" Weary said with rage.

Thats enough Sheary...

Yeah! It my turn! Yaaay!!!

After so, Cheery is out and she trotted to Summer who was being chased once.

"Hi there!! My name is Cherry Shades! Are ya okay?" she asked.

Summer smiled greatfully. "Thanks, I'm fine. I'm Summer Breeze." She stabbed her katana into a zombie's chest and kicked it into the crowd. "Sorry, I"m not very good with big mobs."

Cheery smiled at her with a friendly grin. She seemed like a good friend to be with! She looked at her and she couldn't help but notice that she has flightless wings. I mean, she did scream it when she was running. And her wings were flapping like crazy and she still wasn't able to fly. She cant help but be curious.

D-dont do it Cheery...

"Aww C'mon!! I just wanna know!" Cheery whined out oud by accident.

I-it might hurt her feelings y-you know.

BAH! Who cares?!?

S-Sheary!

Hmph...

"Well, I'm gonna ask anyway." Cheery said finally.

I w-warned you...

Cheery then looked over at Summer with her smile still plastered in her face. Her very bright pink orbs studied her wings briefly. She was one nosy and curious pony. Much to Weary and Sheary's dismay.

"Hey, Can you fly?" Cheery asked with a smile.

Heh...

At least ask more p-politely!

"Naahh... its good enough!" Cheery said out loud to herself.

A-and you should really speak mentally to us...

Storming came running from the west side and finds to ponies in the middle of a zombie crowd. "Whoa...THAT LOOKS LIKE THAT WAS FUN!! I heard a SLASH and then another SLASH and I was like whoa that sounds like a fight!" Storming then looked at the two ponies "Oh sorry my name is Storming Flash.How are you guys so far?"

Cheery Shades attention span: a goldfish. Which of course, she intently whipped around and saw a colt. She waved in greeting paired with a big grin. She giggled at his compliment and nodded at his question.

Cheery! You were talking t-to Summer!

Cheery failed to listen as she introduced herself already.

"Hi! My name is Cherry Shades! Whats yours?" She asked as she went closer to him.

Hey! Let me come out!

Awww!! Okay...

What now S-Sheary?!

Leave it to me...

Cheery backed up and her bright pink orbs turned grey for a second. After so, it turned into a dark red. Signalling that Sheary was out.

"Hey, can ya fight?" Sheary askes out of the blue

Sheary! W-what are you doing?!

"Shut up...." Sheary mumbled to herself.

She then, turned to the colt.

"If ya can, I have a feeling were gonna get along just fine..." She complimented with a smirk.

"By the way, what's your name?" Sheary asked.

(Slow, down please)

Blackwing was watching the group from above, they seemed to know how to fight though experienced. He would look to the left to see seven infected heading towards the blind side of the group. Black would pull a arrow out of his quiver as he jumped into the front of the group. Black would let the arrow fly, it taking out one of the walkers insanely. He would then drop his bow as he duel drew both his Deagles, firing off two shots from each, one shot taking one down. They had the silencers on so it would not be heard by other walkers. Black would then slide both guns into their holsters as he slid out two knives from his chest. He would rush forwards, and as he reached them he would side step before coming from behind, severing both the heads. After that he would clean off the blades before sliding them back into their sheathes, then he would pull his arrow out, clean it and put it back in his quiver.

Etch took some time to reaffirm himself. He sat on his couch one last time and a single tear rolled down his cheek

“I’m a winner. I don’t give up.” He said as he made his way upstairs and checked his son’s old room

his son was a royal guard a tough one too. Etch was hoping he left some supplies from his last visit. But all he really found that was practical was his old backpack from camping. Etch inspected it, large and sturdy. It had a picture of the superhero “machine gun rocky” on the back but that really didn’t matter right now. He walked into his own room and looked sadly at a family portrait before tossing it in. he kicked open his closet and stuffed some clothes into the backpack.

Acquired 1 bag with 25 holding space, 8 outfits

He went downstairs and opened up his pantry. He found some protein powder. And some energy drinks. After putting the powder in bags to consolidate space he slid them in his backpack along with some salt, garlic. Some cheese and oats. Etch also grabbed some water bottles and some cutlery.

He pulled out his kitchen supplies and sorted thru them. He grabbed some of his biggest sharpest steak knives also, a fillet knife and an ice pick.

Acquired 10 meals of food. 3 sharp steak knives, ice pick, fillet knife. 5 water bottles

Etch somberly walked to his living room and stuffed 2 large photo albums in his bag. Then walked into his garage.

Ahh the garage . it was his fortress of solitude. His man-sion. He had tons of tools and toys that he acquired over the years. Some of them useful practical and well worn. Others not so much.

He looked at his stuff and said

“o.k stuff to fix things with …duct tape and lube!”

he used magic and stuffed his tape and wd-40 in the bag. He also put some rope, and his old compass in the bag.

“well time to pack like a stallion!”

he then used his telekinesis to lift up all his tools and stuff as much as he could in the bag. Anything he couldn’t get in there he stuffed into his tool belt and wrapped it around himself.

Acquired 2, hammers. 4 screwdrivers, 2 chisels. 2 hatchet, 2 machete. 1 lantern. Tool belt. Compass, axe, survival knife. screws, nails, chariot jack. 1 spool of nylon rope

His pack and belt were full. And he was ready to go. He was about to open the door when he noticed some scrap metal he had on the floor. He picked up a piece and though for a second. He then grabbed some of the thick leather belts and fired his welding beam using his telekinetics to shape the metal together as best he could. When he was doesn’t he had a very crude set of armor, he hesitantly took a test bite into it and only hurt his own teeth. Then slipped it on

Acquired makeshift armor, protection –decent, mobility- decent. Style-derp

With his armor on he then lifted up the door and stepped outside. The dead guys were scattered about. And were shelving around unfocused.

Etch jogged out and easly dodged the zombies by making zig zags and an occasional football tackle

“DENSVILE DRAGONS NUMBER ONE BABY!” he shouted as he threw a zombie to the ground and ran over it

he then heard what he sounded like gunshots. Not a good sign, he went across the street hoping to avoid them and headed to the everfree forrest. Which was only a few blocks away.

"My names Stor--" but before Storming could finish his sentence he noticed a few zombies out the corner of his eye. "Look out!" But then,out of nowhere, a small explosion just came up. Storming ducked for cover and so did the others. After the smoke was gone he saw another pony just come and stab,shoot, and slice all the zombies up. "So cooooool..." Storming whispered

(Griffon, not pony, and he didnt use a explosive arrow, he used a normal)

Black would walk towards the group, his griffon wings on his back. As he walked towards the group he would take a side step into the shadows before dissapeaing from sight. He was now in the tree's, hiding and watching them. He would look back at Ponyvile before running back towards their.

Sheary Shades was a bit startled on what happened. She spun around and observed a griffon killing zombies that was coming for them from their blind spot. Curse those those stupid zombies! She rolled her eyes and she let her eyes fade to gray. After a few seconds, it turned to a bright pink color.

"Well! We should get going then!" Cheery said with a grin.

I-Its getting dark...Tell the others that were going to have to deal with that.

Cheery doesnt have to do that! They can find out for themselves! Unless there stupid...

You're l-lucky they cant hear you...

So what if they hear me?!? What are they gonna do about it?!??!

Cheery ignored their conflict and proceeded to skip into the forest. She pretended to look up and examine the place. Just to make sure she wont seem suspicious. I mean, they didnt seem to notice her eye colors. She turned back to the others.

"Hey guys, its getting dark. Should we set up camp?" She asked. Her smile not going away.

Summer shrugged. "Maybe we should, just a bit higher up... those zombies may come back." she helplessly flapped her wings.

"And no, I can't exactly fly... I can hover, though."

"I could build a ladder on twilight's tree house and we could camp up there for tonight." Storming said smiling, thinking he had a really good idea. "As long as we pull the ladder up nothing can get up there!"

EDIT: let's use the old thread to post our stats ( Ex: blah blah blah changed armor or something like that.) Only when they change drastically you don't have to post it all the time. Just check-in on the old thread once in awhile

(I like it! you the boss anyway)

Etch tackled a zombie he looked down on his foe. To see the rotten hairless flesh belonged to a filly no more than 17.

"oh god she's just like my daughter, maybe if her dad could afford school" Etch vomited on the pony. Tears in his face.

he took some steps back trying to catch breath

Mental -10

"ohh my gosh! Celestia! where are you!"

he had his hand on his mouth trying to hold in his cry's and moans. then it hit him

"celestia! the mane six! they got to have something to do with a solution! I just got to find out where they are and they or discord can fix this faster than a second! I just gotta find and help them!"

mental +25

he looked at the Everfree forest his original goal. he knew that anything as dumb as a zombie would get killed almost instantly upon stepping in, and be safer than the town.

but now he had a new goal! he wouldn't be just a victim. he would be a hero! like he was going to be when he was young!

he pulled his machete out with his mouth and held it there.

"when I was young ... before I knocked up my wife. Before I hurt my knee! I knew nothing could stop me. I was smart! I was strong! and iI could do anything! the worlds changed now! we need guys like me! the world just wasn't ready for me yet!

"WELL HERE I AM WORLD! YOU WERE ALWAYS AFRAID OF ME! HATED ME! HELD ME BAAAACK!" he shouted aloud

zombies came in on him slowly shambling from all sides!

"WELL GUESS WHAT ETCH CRATER ALWAYS KNEW HE NEEDED TO BE STRONG! HE KNEW THAT ONE DAY THEY NEEDED HIM AND NOW HERE I AM!"

he fired his welding beam at the zombies in front of him. It cut thru them like anything that wasn’t metal. he pivoted around and saw the zombies coming forward in a C shape.

"what is this I’m feeling!"

he charged forward like he did the championship game at Densvile everyone cheering his name echoed in his mind! mental +10

Etch whipped his neck with the machete cutting the zombies head off. he ran forward and did the same thing twice perfectly!

I should be lying down exhausted, like the old retired stallion I am!"

he rolled the blade forward with his tongue and charged! stabbing the next zombie in the face before its arms could even reach him. He had already killed half the zombies that posed a threat to him

"This is it! my CLEAN SLATE!"

He ran forward and rolled the long blade to the side of his mouth, he jumped up and swung, cutting the zombie from the lips up!

"this was the end for a lot of ponies! But for me its a new beginning. I should be in pain worse than these corpses! but I’m alive, young and spry; reborn! A stallion strong and in his prime! A hero re-born for a world that needs him!"

mental +10

only a few zombies left. One charged forward. He put his armored foreleg in it’s mouth and it bit down breaking it’s teeth on the metal. While it did this he fired his welding beam at the others. And made a long line ending when it cut the neck of the one biting his armor!

The time for me Has finally come!”

Amour – 5

Etch full of energy and youth ran back into town heading towards the home of the princess. A lot of the zombies had been drawn away from him. Probably where that gun was going off!

He then finally saw it! Twilight’s home!

“even if nothing is in there it will make good shelter” he thought as he pulled some scrap wood from the park benches and fallen tree limbs around him to make a ladder

( Wow never thought my thread would turn out like this :D )

Storming was still having a conversation with the others about what they should do for the night but then he heard grunting and moans in the background. Storming then saw a man building a ladder to the top of the tree. He watched as the old man started building a ladder up to the top of the tree house, but behind was also a horde of zombies made up of more than a dozen. He knew the guy didn't have enough time so he had to help. He reached into his bag and pulled out a bag of darts " Time to try these bad boy's out...". Storming took out one dart, aimed, selected his target, and with all his might he threw the dart at a zombie somewhere in the middle

Energy: -1

The dart fried some, but paralyzed all. " Nows my chance, I have to help!". Storming then started taking wood off the house and gathered it around the old man. Since he didn't know how to actually build it was all he could do.

Energy: -5

Etch’s plan was to build a ladder quickly and hold it together with magic and let it fall apart after he climbed up. He got the materials when suddenly to the left a huge group of zombies were stunned!

He turned around to see a young male Pegasis helping him gather wood.

This changed his plan slightly. He would have to make a ladder for both of them now. He quickly visualized a different design and saw a zombie coming at him from the left.

He fired his welding beam and held the wood in place to make a sturdy ladder

Energy -5

He reached into his tool belt and threw the box of nails he had against the ground and picked them up with his magic sending them flying into the points where he needed them.

He would work with this young man but he needed to keep the zombies off of him for a few minutes

He looked to the young man and said nothing instead letting his expression and strength do the talking.

He then grabbed his hammer with his mouth and began slamming them in as fast as he could. Completing a good ladder would take a few minutes. He moved quickly barly taking the time to breath while holding everything in place with magic

Energy -15

Cheery noticed all the building and zombie commotion going on over at the background. She quickly ran over there without hesitation. She kicked a zombie in its face on the process and observed the progress. From her observation, it seemed like the ladder their building isnt going to fit all of them. She quickly consulted Weary.

What do we do?!

Let Sheary out. S-She can do the lifting.

Fine...

After a moment, her eyes has changed from bright pink, to dark red. Sheary immediately went to work. Picking up some wood that is enough for her.

Energy -5

What now?

L-lean that piece of wood there...then there...N-no! Not that one! That one! Okay...g-good.

Energy -10

Whoo!! Go Sheary!!!

There. How are we supposed to hold it in?!?

Gosh, no need to shout...

Ask f-from nails from him!

I'd rather take...

D-do it already!

Sheary looked over to Etch. Who seems to be very busy. She groaned and ran over to him. Breathing a bit heavily because of all the lifting she's done.

"Hey! Can I have some nails?" Sheary asked between breaths.

Dont forget to say please~

"Ugh, please?" She added. Panic can be heard from her voice.

Storming then realized the personality girl needed help. He stopped getting wood for he knew the old dude had enough. "Don't worry weary, cherry, and whoever the other one is! I studied white magic, and I know how to stick things together." He then said some weird words nopony understood then shouted "STUCKZA!!"

Energy -6

and the wood fit like a puzzle peice. Then noticed the old colt was finished with his side. "OKAY EVERYPONY GET UP HERE!! TWO ON ONE SIDE TWO ON THE OTHER!" The zombies started to shake...it wasn't going to be long before they can start moving again.

Archived