The Walking Ponies ( Clean Slate )

BronyWubz5546

Sheary nodded and waited for him to be finished with his 'white magic' stuff. She got a bit confused though. How in the world did that guy know there names when she remembered that she introduced herself as their agreed name. Cherry Shades. They never mentioned their real names. Can this guy read minds or something?

Hellooo!! Earth to Sheary!! Get climbin'!

H-hurry up!!

Sheary shook her head and climbed the ladder as the Storm instructed. When she arrived on the top, she noticed that Summer and the griffon wasn't here. Sheary just shrugged.

Energy -2

"Eh, we didnt need them anyways." She said to herself.

S-Sheary! How dare you!

Oh no! We gotta get them here!

Cheery forcefully took control. When their eyes finished changing from dark red to bright pink, she looked down at Storm. And yelled at him to make him hear her.

"Hey! Storm! What about Summer and the other guy?!" She asked.

She noticed a zombie that was closing up on Storm from his blind spot, so she quickly picked up a sharp headed rock and threw it. It landed on the zombie square on the head. Thanks to its rotting skull, it pierced through the head easily. Cool. She saved Storm. She was still worried about Summer and the griffon though.

"Storm! What about the others!" she asked again.

"The griffin dude...he disappeared somewhere and I think compass went into the forest I'll find her." He went flying over the forest. It was gonna be awhile before he could find her.

Energy -2

suddenly a young girl ran up to him and asked if she could have some nails ....

the colt interviened and togather they made a stable ladder which would hold if a dragon sat on it!

Etch nodded and threw the ladder up on an opening

“find your friend we’ll open it up for you when your ready!”

and he climbed up the ladder into twilights house. He checked the room he was in and it was clear of zombies.

He then turned around to cover the young girl who could climb up now after him

Blackwing was currently inside of the library. He had snuck in easily, i mean, the window's were not even locked well. Black was currently resting inside, waitinf for the others to find him.

Energy + full

Summer snuck in after Etch. She'd been worrying about the zombies earlier, what if they flooded the streets? Then she couldn't fly... she flapped her wings to help slow down her fall into the library. Enough self pity, she told herself. You need to care about your companions.

"Okay, what's next?"

Cheery Shades stretched. Ahh, nothing like some nice rest to make you feel awesome and hyper again! She stood up and trotted around twilights behemoth of a library. Man, look at all these books! No wonder Twilight is such an egghead. I bet she knows almost everything there is to know about pony folklore! There she found the griffon she saw earlier.

Energy +full

Hey! Look! It's that griffon guy!

H-Hmm, I never remember hearing a word from him.

Bah! I literally have no care.

W-we already know Sheary.

Psh..

I'ma go talk to him!

Cheery did as she thought and trotted, more like hopped, to the griffon. She never really knew him, his favorite color, favorite food, heck, she doesn't even know his name! To her, he seems mysterious. She wonders, what does his voice sound like?

"Hi there! How ya doin'?" She said in a happy voice.

That was the most annoying greeting ever.

J-just leave her alone Sheary....

"I never really got your name! My name is Cherry Shades! What's yours?" She asked.

"By the way, you were really cool back there! Your like, some awesome spy that went WOOOSH!!!!" she added with weird hoof gestures.

Summer accepted it thankfully. "Thanks, I'm starving... I've been running for a few hours."

Energy +

She sliced and skinned it with a few neat swings and started eating. She cast a small glance to the griffon - who seemed to be the only odd one out - but who was she to criticise? She was the only pegasus she knew who couldn't fly...

After everyone was in Etch pulled the ladder up, and now so long as there was no monsters in here. And the zombies didn’t know how to operate jet packs … they would be safe

He looked at the ponies in here with him, first was the brave young boy who helped him out of nowhere. He seemed a bit weird but kind and somewhat intelligent. And of course he knew how to fight well

Next was a young pegasis, she seemed kind of quite and kind of shy. But she had a awesome sword with her and she showed that she knew how to use it.

Then was the filly who asked for some nails. He really didn’t know what to make of her. But she was something else!

And now there was a sneaky silent griffon with them.

Etch took an apple and ate it.

“thanks kid. I have some food also, but it’s best to eat based on what will go bad first.”

He took another sloppy bite. And finished chewing

“names Etch crater by the way. I was a hoping there would be some kind of answer here in twilights house.”

He finished the apple core and all. And looked around, then back at the ground filled with zombies

“ehh not as bad as the a bunch of crazy girls at a sapphire shores concert.”

He turned to his new group

“any of you ponies have an idea of what’s going on?

energy +2 used 1 apple energy increase by 2 for 3 posts.

Cheery Shades took an apple happily. She took an eager bite from it and savored it's taste. She hasn't eaten for a while! And if your meaning a couple of hourse, yeah, that's a while. She nodded at Etch Crater's introduction. She smiled at him and swallowed her apple.

"Hey! We...I mean, I might know something!" She grinned.

Heheh...Time to come out Weary...

W-what?! N-no!!

But you're the smartest!! Pwease!

N-no way! I-I cant do it...

Ugh...Get out NOW!

Cherry's bright pink orbs faded to gray infront of everyone. After a brief moment, it turned to a very pale pink. After so, Weary, who was out, shrunk and stared in the floor. She cannot handle herself infront of new ponies. She whimpered a bit.

WEARY! GET BLABBERING!!!

C'mon! Weary! You can do it!

Weary gulped and cleared her throat. She nervously waved at everybody. And decided to speak.

"T-this is caused by a-an infection..." She said slowly.

"No one knows muct a-about the virus, but t-they say it s-started in the Everfree..." She croaked out.

"T-theres a possibility that we can stop the c-cause of the virus there...but..." She trailed off.

"The amount of undead there is like a b-brick wall...I-its nearly i-impenetrable!" She stated.

"...What do we do?..." She asked.

"Well, I don't know about you guys but, ( nom nom ) I'm heading for the house past ( nom nom ) canterlot. I was hoping we could find some awnsers there and that's probably our best be too. Also, I want to know what happened to the mane 6 and the princesses before I do anything!" Storming then wiped his mouth with his hoof. "What are you guys going to do?"

Etch’s eyes lit up when the colt said something about a Safe house near Canterlot

“Canterlot, that’s where my wife and daughter were! I’m sure they made it there. If perhaps we can travel there together.”

Etch sighed a breath of relieve, knowing that his family had a better chance of survival. And sat down to rest.

“I was hoping there would be some good clues or supplies in here. We should investigate before fighting our way out of town.”

“and maybe now that were not at risk of getting bitten we can get to know each other all a little bit better.” He said with a smile

• 2 weeks later...

Etch smiled at Storming, and kindly nodded, lifting his hoof out for a shake.

"nice to meet ya, my name is Etch Crater I'm a construction ... well was a construction pony. my retirment did, ummm. not go as planned. anyway. i'm really good at building and fixing things and I'm still in pretty good shape, heck I almost in the n.p.l."

he looked to the silent griffon and said "hey what are you doing here?"

Blackwing looks at him, his face emotionless and not caring for anything. He just sat there for a minute before getting up, walking towards a backpack in the room. He opens it, and inside he found a extra two clips, three apples and a pack of rations. Black puts them all into his own bags.

6+ weight

Etch turned to the storm and said

"must be some kind of mute." he walked forward and said

"umm while were here we might as well look for some supply come on!"

Etch walked deeper into the house. it was eerily silent.

the most usefull things would probablly be some kind of map book or a book that easly explained some advanced first aide procedures.

Archived