Discorderly

2uz2bux.jpg

Name: Doodle Doo

Nicknames: Dood, Doodle,Didi, Dii, Princess Swag, okay not that last one, as much as she'd enjoy it.

Species: Alicorn

Eye colour: Bright hot pink, mismatched pupils that give the mare quite the "of-her-rocker" appearance.

Character colour: Pale blush pink, with a lighter underside, and very pale pink socks, dotted with spots on her face, shoulders, and knees. Her wings have a lighter underside, and fade to a pale pink at the tips.

Mane/Tail/Other: Unlike the princesses, Doodle's mane doesn't carry an ethereal flow, instead it's kept in a natural state, an off white color with a pinkish tone. A lot of cute bounce and shine, but nothing otherworldly about it. Her tail has more of a bobbed cut than her mane, and is the same off-white pink color.

Physique: Doodle is taller than most ponies, who would probably come to just above her shoulder. A tall, gangly thing, she is neither graceful nor poised, and her long knobby legs often make for embarrassing trips and spills. She has rather long ears too, resembling a mule or donkey moreso than a normal pony, they're quite mobile, and she enjoys flapping them around when making silly faces.

Residence: Wherever there is mischief to be had, Doodle has found herself at all corners of Equestria, leaving behind a trail of mischief wherever she goes.

Occupation: Her self-given title is the princess of pranks, though she isn't a princess by any means, at least as far as she is aware. Her Celestia given goal in life is to cause mischief wherever she goes.

Cutie Mark: *clear throat* I got my perfect cutie mark one fateful day, the sun was shinin' bright as ever, Celestia must have been in an especially good mood I thought to myself. But I was bored, sooo bored, I was naught boy a wee filly at the time...Well when I say 'wee' it's by alicorn standards, I still towered over most other little ponies.

What is a proper way for a pony to relieve boredom on such a bright sunny day, I asked myself. And that's when I saw it, glinting in the sunlight as if it was a convenient plot device to give me my cutie mark. A can of sprat paint, bright pink, like me! How could I say no to such a tempting offer? Somepony just left it there, right next to a giant blank wall. WOW.

So of course I picked it up with my magic and went to work, I guess I've always been a bit Artsy fartsy, and I think my lettering on the words 'The Princess of Swag Wuz Here' Came out perfect! When I looked over and noticed my cutie mark there I was elated! How perfect! With a pleased as punch whinny, I zipped off into the sky, cackling the whole way.

Princess Celestia could certainly clean her own castle wall off, right?

Unique Traits: Besides being an alicorn, Doodle is a fairly off-kilter looking mare, she's always moving and always doing something, never sitting still for too long. She is also never without her scarf, her magic is fairly adept, but mostly only good at conjuring various objects and devices for her pranks. It's never safe to sit with her around, you might find a whoopie cushion in your seat.

History: No one is really sure where Doodle came from, and to be honest, even she isn't sure where she came from. Her origin story is never the same twice, and seems to get more and more outlandish and strange every time she tells it.

Her favorite version is the one where she is a hair escaped from Discord's beard that took on sentience, and she'll neither confirm nor deny how valid that is. She surely came from somewhere though, after all, Alicorns don't just fall from trees...Right?

Character Summary/Personality: Doodle is a big batch of kooky wrapped up in weird with a little mischief on top. She never seems to take anything seriously, and can be a little thoughtless in that regard, but she always means well regardless. Though she is an incredibly mischievous alicorn, she is wholly harmless, and never sets out to hurt anypony, and if she ever does, she'll throw herself at your hooves begging for an apology.

Some ponies tend to make the assumption that the strange alicorn has lost her marbles, and they're probably not far off, her erratic behavior and restless movements might suggest such a thing, but really she is just very exuberant.

She has been to all corners of Equestria and beyond, and is an endless receptacle for useless anecdotes about various locations across the map, and she is always happy to share them with you, even if you don't want her to.

Overall this self proclaimed princess of pranks can be fun to have around, but watch where you step, and sit, and what doors you open, you never know what she might have planned for you.

NOTE: Send me a message or something if you wanna have an RP with this weirdo

Archived