Got a couple ideas.

Starfox64x

been aching for a good roleplay for a while now and my current go-to place has been pretty dry on quality roleplay... Preferring a 1x1 of some sort because i enjoy the direct contact more than i like trying to get a word in with four other people

SO! what am i looking for? well mostly i enjoy a building relationship between two individuals, either between canon characters, OC's, or a mix... I feel its a good fire to keep the two together and keeps things interesting... but of course some amount of adventure or plot to keep things going is great to have to...

If we're roleplay with my OC, he's basically a traveler with a prosthetic leg looking for a purpose in life. you can read more on his main page here:

If i'd be a Canon Character, the only male canon i'd want to be would be Maaaaybe Big Mac... or Maaaaybe Shining Armor (Turns out he's a bit of a geek in the comics, who knew?) but i'm really not super thrilled about either... i'd rather be a male version of... well... anyone else really... i love all the other characters a lot so that would be fun =3 although i wouldnt argue with being a female either...

As for plot... well... i had an idea of Changelings trying to integrate in the pony population and trying to make friends and forge REAL loving relationships... either you or me as a changeling... but of course most people arent exactly happy with that idea...

Aaaand if you dont mind i got some non-mlp scenarios too if you would want to try them... Animal Crossing, Starfox, Disney, couple others, but we'll talk about those in PMs... this IS an MLP forum after all...

Archived