Foxes, Misfourtune and the Great Demon (Invite only)

FlamdrenandIclian

Physics approaches the mares, he knew who they where. Uh hello, how can I help you three mares? Maybe something for the rest of you to match that fox mask your pal is wearing? Physics asks out loud, trying to alert Ama that they where here and to distract the three mares.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Physics nods. I do indeed have books on them, let me take you to them! Physics says, leading them around the corridor in a way they wouldn't see the staircase nor where Ama was hiding. There's quite the selection in this store! Physics says, showing the ponies all his books on rituals and circles and other related things to what they had wanted.

"I figured so you're not my type anyways." She says chuckling "Any sounds good "Kit get me the money." Yes Mistress." She says with a bow teleporting out and soon returning with a large bag of money "here we are mistress." Kit says giving the masked pony a bag "Here's the money feel free to count it." She says giving Physics the bag

Physics instead weighs the bag in his hoof, feeling the weight, and judges if the weight matched what should have been 700 bits. Feels about right.... Physics tells the three.

Is that your entire purchase or will you be buying anything else from my shop today? Physics further asks.

That and I got to rip them off out of more bits then that book was worth... Physics says, glad the ponies didn't notice the fact the book they had was one of the most basic copies, the cover just being a slightly different shade of red due to wear and tear of staying in the same place.

Physics looks out, and with a hoof motion dismisses Ama to go hide upstairs just in case. Physics trot to open the door. Hello and welcome to the Arcane Incantum. Physics says in a cherry voice as he gets a good look at the pony who knocked on the door.

Physics cringes as he hears the later bit of what Flame tells him. Do...do you really have to smack talk my wife? Like I can just close the door and not let you in if you continue talking about her like that... Physics tells Flame, getting angry as he blamed Irina for this with such a lousy connection to do so.

Archived