Foxes, Misfourtune and the Great Demon (Invite only)

FlamdrenandIclian

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, just...hold on.... Physics says, going over to Toxin. Darling, daddy is going to go away for a bit, he won't be long, go to your room and tell your siblings and mommy that I'll be home in awhile if they come home before me, okay? Physics tells Toxin, who gives a nod.

Physics trots back over to Flame. Alright, let's go.

Physics eyes shift around the area, looking all over. Anyone else getting the heeby jebbies from this? Physics asks Flame and his guards, giving a light shudder as he felt uncomfortable around within this forest...well more then he usually did.

Physics sighs, as he gallops into a quick trot to keep up with his brother in law. Not so fast! You know I'm not that fit! Physics says, knowing he hadn't been all that physically active within the last couple of months.

Just hug the wall until we come up to them, I really doubt they'd be in darkness so we should spot their lights soon. Physics telepathically thinks to Flame, taking a few steps to the side as he trots close to the wall to follow his plan.

Harmony trotted through the cave with a flashlight, doing his rounds for the night of looking for gems. He walked around aimlessly for a moment before spotting a bright red ruby. Aha, hello there, Bad Harmony really does love these little guys. I'll just hold on to you for now. He can put you up later. He slipped the gem into his new black tie and continued to look around while whistling to himself

Harmony hears the voice and recognizes it as Flame's, he doesn't know what's happening, but he knew that if Flame said something was up that he had better listen. Harmony clicked off his flashlight and pressed himself against the wall.?"Flame, where are you, Baddy has the night eyes so I can't see anything" He thought to Flame

Harmony silently gulped, not knowing what Bad Harmony had just gotten them into, and not really liking the possible outcome of being beaten by somepony stronger than him

Well, lets do this

He thought, doing his best to keep on a brave face

Yikes, that is bright Harmony whispered instinctively

What's this supposed to be, a gateway to heaven? He joked, trying to loosen up the tension he felt building. He was mostly just nervous though

Archived