The Ancient Quest...

BronyWubz5546

Long ago, in a far away land,there has been word of a powerful snack that will heal the hounds of the hurt,feed the hungry,and educate the non-intelligent. It was sealed by the ancient king of the land for being too good for a ponies hoof. Instead,in a thousand years one Pegasus and other ponies will break the seal and the snack be used for good. That one snack is a muffin, the Pegasus who will break the seal is the one named...DERPY HOOVES!!!

(A little different than my usual type of RP but hey I'm gonna try :P)

Record Scrape was just walking down good old ponyville,minding his own business,when suddenly he was tackled to the ground by a grey Pegasus. "Oh, hey Derpy."

"Hey Record! What are you doing in ponyville?!" Said Derpy as she got too close for comfort.

"Uhhh, I live here, remember?" Record then tried too scoot from under the Pegasus but it was useless. She had him pinned. "What are you even doing down here? Aren't you supposed to be clearing the clouds?"

Derpy looked up to see the whole sky full of clouds. "Oh,yea I forgot!" Derpy then got up too give the unicorn some air. "Hey record,did you hear of the legendary muffin?"

"Umm,the legendary muffin?" Record looked at Derpy thinking this was another made up story. "What's the legendary muffin?" Record then rolled his eyes.

"It's said the legendary muffin will make you faster,stronger,and fatter! I've always wanted to go look for it and now princess celestia is giving me a chance! It's sealed off in a temple North of the everfree forest. Record can you come help me look for it?"

Record was surprised. She just asked him to help her look for some muffin that most likely doesn't exist and she thinks this colt has time for it? "I'm sorry Derpy, as tempting as it sounds I'm gonna have to say no."

Derpy made the sad derp face "PWEEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE!!!"

He then looked back. No not the sad derp face nopony could stand that! "Ugh,fine I'll go with you."

"YES!!!" Derpy jumped up and down with joy. "I'm gonna go get some more friends and we'll leave tomorrow!" And she flew away

What did record just get himself into.

((Yeah! I kinda still wanted to RP that! :( Anyway, I'm joinin'! Since nobody posted yet, I'm gonna start this off then! :D))

gd6pq0M.png

SnapShot was jumping around Ponyville, with her beloved camera with her. It's always with her anyway. She looked around as she traveled. Maybe she can find something to do? Find some ponies to annoy maybe? She grinned when she saw Derpy, talking with an unfamiliar stallion. She didn't care though. She could always make him a friend of hers! She jumped into a bush and peeked on Derpy and the stallion. While they were still talking, she took a picture. Her camera made a huge flash. When the picture she took emerged from it, she jumped out of the bush and landed on the floor beside them and she laughed really hard.

"HAHAHA!!! You guys look awesome in this!" She said as she lifted up the picture for them to see. Derpy looked fine. But the stallion looked ridiculous! His mouth was wide open and his face was wrinkled because of his opened mouth. His eyes were also half open, its hilarious!

"I got a bad picture of ya! Na-na-na-na!" She teased as she lifted up the picture to prevent the stallion from snatching it.

She was supposed to ask about what they were talking about, but she'll do it after she deals with this stallion. It's just too funny!

Starwind was walking by and saw somepony just into a bush she was about to go up to her and asked what she's doing when all of a sudden a huge flash happen it blinded her for a while as she was looking and the flash happen where she was looking so daze and blinded she stumble around not being able to see because of the daze she was in after she stumbled around a bit she felt she hit somepony and fell to the ground after laiding there for a couple moments in her daze she could see again and saw she bump into derpy knocking both of them to the ground

Record got up and spit the dirt out his mouth "okay is the reunion over? I am a busy stallion and I don't have a lot of time! You!" He then pointed to the camera pony "if your the papparazi I will pay you handsomely to burn those pictures!"

SnapShot looked at Record with a taunting smile. She chuckled and waved the picture around his face and taking it back quickly again.

"The name's SnapShot! Call me Snapps if ya want!" She said happily as if nothing happened.

She then looked at the picture. A very obvious smirk caught on her face. She doesnt care about bits at the moment. She's gonna enjoy herself in annoying this guy.

"Ohhh! You mean this picture?" She said teasingly, bringing it close to him.

"You're gonna have to fight for it!" she said, quickly taking the picture away before he can snatch it.

"That is, if you want the whole town to see your hilarious face!" she added as she started to laugh.

She then went on a fighting stance, getting ready to ruff house if she needs to.

"Come and get it, dude!" she said.

"Ugh, I didn't want to have to do this." He then used his magic to snatch the photos and rip them up. "I didn't want to be a jerk but it would have been better to get payed."

"Hey guys you wanna hear something awesome?!" Derpy then grabbed all the ponies. "I think Records a cool dude for joining me on this quest so let's just be a LITTLE more nicer. You guys wanna hang out with us and go on this quest?"

"Oh,well thanks Derpy I appreci---WAIT hold up there Derps, let's think here, I thought it was just gonna be me and you and I don't have time for a really huge quest!"

SnapShot held the picture hard in her hooves. She even flew up. But, instead of just fighting for it, she just let go of the picture. Man! This guy needs to have a sense of humor or something! He's being WAY too serious. Is the word 'fun' not in his dictionary?! Doesn't he know that she just wanted to do something to get out of boredom?! She rolled her eyes obviously. Being deeply, and clearly disappointed about the stallions attitude.

"Man, you're NO fun at all..." She said bluntly while she crossed her hooves through her chest.

She landed softly. Without even a second's notice, she was grabbed by Derpy. She didn't mind. At least Derpy knew what fun meant. When she said something about Record being a 'cool' guy, she snapped.

"Cool? COOL? Hah! More like HOT headed! This guy can't even take a joke!" She said. Pointing at him while looking at Derpy.

When Derpy said something about a 'quest' with all of them in it, she just smiled slightly and nodded at Derpy. After so, she gave a 'hmph' to Record. Then, she gave a sweet smile to the others.

"Well, I guess I'm in. Where do we start Derpy?" She asked while she kindly released herself from Derpy's hold and into the ground.

Starwind watches the little thing Between snapshot and Record, laughing a little as she watchs when record ended it by ripping the pic then all of a sudden derpy grab all of them in one big hug and and ask if they want to join them on this Quest then releaseing them She thought about it for a while and nodded her head "yea i want to join also" said starwind((imporant info about Starwind Starwind looks like my Pic also incase you don't know Starwind a filly around the cmc age with no cutie mark))

"I am a pretty cool dude and I love to have fun but I WAS busy until Derpy asked me to tag along so I guess I'm gonna have to postpone. Also, I know nothing about a quest and how to deal with it, I'm a music artist not an adventurer!" Record said giving the camera mare a cold stare.

"Oh come on Record this will be fun just think of it! You,me and my friends! On a quest for THE LEGENDARY MUFFIN!!! It will be fun I bet even StarWind can join." Derpy then realized there was a big griffon just watching them."Coooooooolll...HI THERE!!!" She yelled waving at the griffon.

SnapShot was angry, yeah. But she isnt one to hold a grudge. Just read her character app! (Just broke a wall there... O_O) So, when this Record guy was talking back at her, it really didnt faze her. it didnt even make her angry. It just makes her even more determined to annoy him. The reactions she's getting from him are priceless.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever makes you happy, dude..." She said as she playfully rolled her eyes. Hoping to annoy him even more.

"And I agree with Derpy! You should go! The more the merrier! Well, not really...but, eh!" She said as she shrugged.

She then stuck her tongue out to Record and laughed some. She was acting like nothing happened!

"So, Where is this so called 'Legendary Muffin' located Derps?" She asked the pegasus mare.

She then looked at Record with a light smirk in her face. "Oh, and no hard feelings, dude!" She said casually before sticking her tongue out at him again.

She glanced at the others. Her golden yellow orbs landed on Frost. She gave him a sweet, yet playful smile before speaking to a new possible friend.

"Hey there! You comin' too?" She asked him.

Archived