THIS RP HAS BEEN ENDED PLEASE IGNORE

CanvasMayHogany

Meanwhile, Centenial just got back from the supplies stores. She decided for some odd reason that they would need a tarp and packing tape, along with the other book supplies. Stumbling onto the window Melody had just paid off, she muttered to herself. "Oh......I guess that's why I felt we needed the packing tape. Now that little fuchsia menace has done it again!This is why I try not to leave the library and always remind those two not to repeat their mistakes."

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Geez Louise I leave for five minutes and you break something. Hey! What's that pony doing in the library!? He's tearing the place apart! STOP IT RIGHT NOW BUSTER!!!!" Centenial bellowed. Nothing but friends are more important to that pony than libraries.

(( perhaps we should stop and wait for others? and Centenial, who are you yelling at in the library? If you think its Rike then I planned on him following me))

Canvas's ears rang as Centenial once again, could be heard in the Everfree forest. "Egad." she said putting her ears down in an attamept to block out the dreadful yelling.

"Ohh ok little colt what were you doing in here in the first place?" Centenial inquired. "I was going to the candy shop for my birthday cake and I remembered you had my book." Snipps said. "Alright, sounds like you were doing your usual haphazard looking. Try not to shove everthing off the shelves as usual next time. I always freak out when you do that. Here's your book." Centenial calmly explained. "Thanks! I love Daring Do!" Snipps said before runnig off to read his new book.

((# Fixed it!))

Melody, pulling herself out of the bushes, went to find a broom and swept up all the glass so nopony would be hurt. she put up a danger sign and went to water the plant and care for it. when centennial came in she apologized then made herself extra busy. rolling her eyes at centennials shouts knowing she would calm down in a while. she hoped centennial wouldn't notice the missing staircase until melody had a chance to explain.

(( I usually can't get on, on Saturdays and Sundays so just don't ask melody questions then. :)))

After replacing all of the books, Centenial surveyaed her library.....and noticed the large absece of the stairwell. "No,no,no, oh no! Butt, I haven't started to catalog anything! Or seperate into sections of fiction and nonfiction. And seperate those sectins into mystery, historical fiction, ghost stories, fables, folktalles, fansty, myths. Or place them in Dewy decimal order....." Centenial raved in a very small voice. She is an extremly large library nerd. Of course, she does live in one.

Canvas looked around the Ever free forest hoping to see Violastar resting on a cloud or branch. This was taking much longer than she had hoped and she began to worry. Rike could have already taken Violastar and Canvas was doing this for nothing. The worst was that if she was attacked her friends weren't here to help her.

(( OK let's stop and wait for the others))

Name: Mirrored Dreams

Race: Unicorn.

Appearance: A white coat, that he keeps well brushed, his mane and tail are the same, a greyish black color, which makes for a striking contrast, and a normal unicorn physique. Navy blue eyes, which practically radiate a calming aura. His cutie mark is a mirror, held aloft by clouds.

How you met Canvas: One day, on a train trip to Ponyville, from Baltimare, he quite literally ran into Canvas as he wasn't looking where he was going. After reciprocating apologies and introductions, he found Canvas to be an interesting mare, and during the course of several more train trips to Ponyville, became good friends with her.

Your own backstory: (Is this needed?)

((So, here's my character sheet! If it's fine, I'll work out how to get him into this RP! Oh, and expect a Strangeglove post soon.))

(( k ok ok ok. Melody is bugging me about and has resorted to blowing up my phone so here goes))

Rike continued to watch the blue unicorn from the shadows. She didnt seem happy for a while and looked a little worried. IF ONLY SHE KNEW! He had every single alicorn locked up and she would never find one. She and her friends would never defeat him. "You've already lost." he said and allowed the wind to carry the words to her.

Canvas perked up her ears when she heard it. 'You've already lost' the words rang in her head and she became frightened. She lowered her ears and backed up slowly until she ran into a tree. "RIKE! You little piece of cowardly crap! Show yourself!" She yelled out, startling some birds. "You're one to talk." Rike said coming out of the shadows. " Poor baby Canvas is scared and wants her mumsy alicorn princess." He made a fake frowny face that quickly turned into a smirk. "You'll never defeat me." Canvas was infuriated by these words. " I will defeat you and you'll wish you had the love that she holds. If im a baby, then fine, but at least I have ponies who love me!" Canvas said getting closer to him, her mouth curling back in a growl. "But you wouldnt know that would you?" she sneered in his face. She turned away from him and teleported home.

Rike was stunned after Canvas left. He had never seen her like that. Her words had actually hurt him a little. He grew angry and his eyes turned Green. " We'll see how much love you'll have when I kill all your friends." he snarled into the wind and once again disappeared into the shadows.

(( ok I know its long and kinda dark. And sassy. But I was being bugged and it was the best I could come up with in so little time))

Suddenly a violent wind ripped through the library. It flew deep into the Ever Free Forest, but Centenial managed to fly out with Melody before it was taken. She also had packing tape and a book. It was Canvas's book from the underground library. "If I ever find find the pony responsible for this, consider them dead." Centenial said in a strangly chilling voice. She had just had her entire life's work ripped apart in front of her eyes. A pony with not much left to lose, and extremly ticked off. Everpony knows that you try not to make her mad. (And not just because she yells really loud! :blah: )

Archived