THIS RP HAS BEEN ENDED PLEASE IGNORE

CanvasMayHogany

(( heheheh lol)) Canvas popped up beside Centenial and looked at the damage. "What happened?" she asked running to the library. All the books were gone and the vine had had all the new blossoms plucked clean off. "Oh My Raini." Canvas whispered her eyes tearing up. She put a hoof up to her muzzle and whimpered softly. " Why?" she asked

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Canvas wiped away the tears in her eyes (( BUT I LOVED THAT FREAKING LIBRARY! CENTENIAL YOU JERK!! lol JK)) and took the book from Centenial. "Thanks." she said and stood to hug both of her friends. 'Perhaps there is another spell in here that does not need an alicorn' Canvas thought looking at the book. She got her saddle bag and put the book inside it. "Lets go get some ice cream." she said with a smile and walked with her friends to the ice cream place, keeping the book close to her.

(( you could meet us at the ice cream place. Or you could tell what was happening to you when that gust of wind came through the library. I think that was Centenial's way saying Rike is trying to get them to kill them. JUST REMEMBER YOU SIGNED UP FOR THIS! :razz::lol::???::mad: ha....haha...haaaaa. Ok im done. that was creepy. Im just so bored. There is nothing to do! Also I think that I have been watching to much Pewdiepie))

((yeeaaah... this is why I don't watch pewdiepie a lot. I watch PBG))

Lightning Star looked out his window, taking a break from his reading. He saw his friends walking towards the ice cream place. he shut his book, got up, and caught up with them.

"Been a while, you should hang out with us more Lightening Star. The library can get lonely when Melody isn't breaking something and Canvas is taking a walk. Oooooh, Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream with Double Chocolate fudge! I call first dibbs!!!!" Centenial raved. She is a pony that really loves pumpkin ice cream. (In real life too!!)

Canvas looked at the menu and decided for the the double fudge rainbow sundae. (( dont ask. I couldnt think of a better name. Also Im gonna order for Melody. She gave me permission so it is alright)) then Melody ordered Chocolate Mint chip.

Lightning just ordered plain chocolate(I know it's boring, deal with it) and said to centenial "I could help melody pay off the window by working at the library, but I can't do it all the time. I'm a busy guy, but I'll see what I can do."

"Heh, I'm sure she would appericate it, but the library kind of isn't a library anymore. I'm still in shock, so no asking for details my mental capacities are still trying to sort it out."Centenial stated rather calm like, but had a slight waver in her voice. She was starting to realize that everything she had moved in was somewhere out in the Ever Free Forest. The thing she didn't want to think about was the family pictures in frames nailed around the inside of her room.

Canvas looked at her friend and put a hoof on her shoulder. "Its ok Centenial. We'll get new things and start the library back up," she turned to Lightning" I think that for now we may have to close it until we can get back those books. And I have a pretty good idea of who it was."

((you guys type really fast and a lot for one day! im going to rewind.))

Melody was watering, and singing to, the vine. the blossoms were in full bloom. they smelled like new books. she looked up when she heard a sound like a leaf blower. she saw a wave of debris whoshing toward her and felt a flash of anger when she saw a vine leaf fly off and was about to ask who was responsible when centennial picked her up and flew out. surprised Melody dropped the watering can. the light wind turned into a whirlwind and the library turned into a parking lot. a few pieces of paper fluttered around in the breeze and a bent over leafless, and bud-less, vine was lying on the ground. all that work. as soon as centennial touched down Melody galloped to it. the poor plant looked like a piece of pail, limp, green string spread out into a pitiful spider web design in the dirt. she grabbed a long thick stick and sang softly as she stuck the sick into the ground almost on the small nearly nonexistent mound of dirt where the vine sprouted. the once long luxurious vine had become shorter than the stick. she rested the wilting vine against the steady stick. it curled around it turning a deeper green as if to say thanks. she finished her song and turned to leave. she tripped over the watering can that had snagged on a bit of exposed vine root. she picked it up and with the bit of water left pored it on her makeshift plant stand. with the song she had been singing still playing in her head, she trotted to catch up with Centennial and a magically present Canvas. she walked behind them slowly a bit dazed. the library itself was Centennial's thing. the vine was her favorite part of working there. it was only when they reached the ice-cream place did she look up. lightning had joined them. usually she tried something new every time she came but she needed an old favorite. when lightning offered to help pay off the window she smiled slightly, thinking that he wouldn't get a chance to.

((I wrote that the whole structure was taken away and still together in the ever free forest. Try to pay attention to the words,if you need me to define any I shall, 'cause there is a 99.999% chance that the big ones are misspelled or extremly uncommon.I know, I read way toooo much.))

(( I messed up and told her something different from what she had before and she changed it, then I asked Centenial and she said I was wrong, so I once again informed Melody and she once again had to change it. I was texting Melody))

Archived