Guardian Academy (Private RP)

NamelessTrax

Killjoy was feeling the surge of power running through her body "It's so good..." she whispered. She started to take down the demons with ease like they were paper, she moved a lot quicker and her body grew stronger as the darkness pulsed with incredible power. Hey eyes turned and a sadistic grin on her face appeared.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Black moved on and entered the caves, knowing Killjoy could keep them busy topside, as he round the corner and spotted Slipknot and Soul he felt his body convulse again and fell to his knees, he feel massive amounts of dark energy coming from Slipknot. "Get.... Get away from him..." He stammered painfully firing an icicle from his hands but it was slow and off balance out of desperation.

"Trax went instead, he insisted I go to this party for this lovly young lass." Black said romancing Vi making her blush. Kanes phone began to ring and Traxs name appeared with his photo.

Trax waited for Kane to pick up.

Slipknot held a hand out and blocked the ice easily. "So, Trax's protege has come as well?" He said, looking back to Soul. "Looks like you've have an audience for your death." Soul glared angrily at Slipknot, and his eyes began to glow with shadow. His body absorbed the darkness from Slipknot's demonic body and built in him. He didn't know how this was happening, but it did not matter to him. He shouted loudly as dark magic burned Slipknot, causing him to fall to his knees in pain. Slipknot growled at him before lifting his blade again and impaling Soul.

Kane left the others and went to answer his phone. "Hello?"

"Soul!" Black yelled in horror standing up and using both hands to cast an icy lance and blasting Slipknot away from them. Black ran to Souls side taking out the blade then freezing over the wound. "Come on, we need to get out of here." In a flash of snow the two were topside away from the battle.

"Yes Kane, I want to inform you that Black and I along with the others wont make it tonight, somethings come up. Please give Miss Viola our regards, Black was looking forward to meeting her."

Slipknot smirked. "One down...." He said as he descended into the crypt.

Outside, Soul grunted in pain as the wound the demonic blade left seared in his flesh. "He's supposed to be dead...." he barely got out.

"Of course, Trax, but I was wondering, what kinda of emergency mission did the princesses send you to the Crpyt for?" Kane asked on the phone.

when the two got out of the cave, Killjoy was surrounded by corpses breathing heavily still covered in the shadowy flame like aura. She turned around and saw Soul has been wounded. Her aura was quickly suppressed as she walked over to them "we must go now if he has any hope of surviving." she said seriously though she looked at Black with annoyance. "these sorts of wounds need to be cauterized, not frozen, ice within the body can drastically drop his body temperature, slowing his heart beat thus quickening his death. Quick get the ice out of him and we will need a fire before we press on."

((A little weird that Black is supposibly in two places at once?))

"Im sure its nothing Kane, make sure you tell Miss Viola, im sure shes anxious to meet Black tonight. Are you all getting ready?"

Black lit up his hands and began creating a barrier of ice to keep Soul from bleeding out, "Come on, We need to get you to Tavi, she can help you better than I can. And..... And Trax wont forgive you if you die with out him with you..... Now come on." He said picking him up and getting under his arm and staggering forward. "Theres no time." He quickly touched Killjoys shoulder and suddenly they were closer to the school. "We can still make it."

((Soul and Trax need a bro moment. BRO FEELS))

Soul gritted his teeth as he tried to suppress the pain he felt. He felt his consciousness beginning to fade.

"Yeah, we're about to pick up Azure and Dawn and we're making our way there." Kane replied.

((Again isnt it odd how Black is in two places at once? and yes the bro feels bro))

Black staggered catching up still feeling his body churning oddly.

"Thats good, well I just wanted you to know Black wont be there so dont wait up, have fun."

((I figured something sinister was behind that.))

"Gotcha. Talk to you later." Kane said, hanging up.

A guard soon approached Trax. "You must come quickly. It's an emergency."

Soul began to black out more as the wound began to burn more and more. "Where's.....Trax?" He barely said.

As Kane turned around Black was in his face, through the door both girls were outcold, "Goodnight." He said darkly punch his lights out hard. Vi looked around dizzily, "Black...... why are you...... wait.... your not-" Black kicked her across the head knocking her back out, "Not exactly, just a side of him even he doesn't know about." he said before disappearing in a swirl of black snow.

Trax ran past the gate with Tavi following carrying a medic bag, "Killjoy!" He called out but noticed motion above her and dark shape falling just behind causing an icy explosion but something landed behind Killjoy blocking the explosion from harming her. Dark Black stood up slowly and looked at the newcomer then noticing there was five of them, Dossay withdrew his shield forming back into a gauntlet and drew a red handled black sword. Una spun around her spear, Fives drew his claymore and held it ready, Quatro stood tall dual wielding two large maces, Tress dualed two wicked daggers with a hood concealing his face. Black stumbled to a stop not believing what he was seeing before him, Dark Black smiled evily and formed into a black icy cloud and flowed right into Black taking him over completely, his eyes were pitch black and his body seemed to be covered in a black ice like armor. "Now lets play." The five warriors readied their weapons for his attack. Trax and Tavi were in shock but reached Killjoy and Soul, "Put him down lightly and put his head on your lap." Tavi ordered opening her medic pack. Trax held into Souls hand, "Hey listen, your gonna be just fine bro, hang in there."

Soul gripped Trax's hand tightly. "Slipknot....is alive.....he's going to kill you....then he's going to kill Laxus." He said weakly, tears falling from his eyes as he tried to overcome the pain. The wound seemed to burn in dark magic and his eyes began to glow. "I...can't go....on.....Trax, I'm sorry...."

"The ice was a good idea but only temporarily, I think I can save him." Tavi said as she worked to purify the wound of dark magic, after removing the ice she stopped any further bleeding with gauze. "Dont talk like that Soul, you gonna make it, we'll defeat Slipknot together. Me and you man, hang in there, we started this together....." Trax was losing his cool as he spoke, his oldest friend, his brother in arms.

Black held his hand out firing a black icy blast, Dossay ran out to meet it, his gauntlet formed into a giant steel wall-like shield blocking the attack but still pushing him back slowly, the other flanked to the sides and went in a two pronged assault, Black summoned shields of ice around him like clockwork to their attacks. "Tend to your comrade, we'll keep this one busy." Dossay called back to them before joining the assault.

Killjoy growled "Black is going to destroy them if they can't think of something, maybe I can use my power to drain Black's darkness and suppress it enough to let Black back in control of himself." she looked at Trax "I have to help them."

"Killjoy, your in no position to fight, help me with Souls wounds. Here, keep pressure on this gauze." Tavi said taking and placing Killjoys hands on the gauze covering Souls wounds.

Quatro jumped off Dossays shield and struck hard onto Blacks icy shield with his two maces breaking them into pieces, at that moment Tres, Una, and Fives all dove in striking simultaneously at Black. Black watched with a moment of surprise but waved his hand blowing them all back in a strong gust of icy wind. "We know we can get in close, break his defense and watch each others backs, got it?" Una commanded confidently, "Roger!" The four boys returned at once the fighting began again. Black watched and analyzed their attacks but couldnt keep up with facing five targets using moves that corresponded one attack then were separate another, almost like it was random.

Soul weakly put a hand on Trax's shoulder. "I may die.....but I'll never leave you....I'll be there when you kill him....." He smiled faintly after coughing up blood, which had now turned a dark black. "Tell Twilight I love her. I'll watch over you all....goodbye friends." The shadows that were burning in Soul's eyes disappeared, and his body went cold as his hand fell from Trax's shoulder.

((FEELS))

Traxs eyes went wide in horror, the world around him seemed to slow down, hearing Souls hand thud the ground with lifelessness. "....Soul.... SOUL.... no no no no, SOUL!" Tavi stopped her efforts and closed her eyes as they teared up. The sounds of fighting finally reached Traxs ears and became unbearable, his face went dark as he stood up, "Watch his body." He said coldly as he started towards the ongoing battle. The five of them starred in confusion as he walked calmly towards the ice wizard, Black smiled and fired a barrage of black ice lances at Trax, but on Traxs next step he seemed to disappear in a burst of speed suddenly reappearing with his foot raised to Blacks face barely an inch away then hardly touching Blacks forehead sending him crashing across the ground and through the trees creating a scar on the earth and path of broken trees. Trax walked back to Soul, picked him up in his arms and started towards the school. Dossay and the others gulped in surprise not believing what they had just witnessed, wondering if all the Saints were just as powerful.

Archived