Guardian Academy (Private RP)

NamelessTrax

Back in the crypt, Slipknot felt a small stream of power enter his body. He smirked to himself. "Soulscream is dead...Trax will follow....then I shall have my revenge on Laxus."

Guards arrived when they got close to the school to help them of needed. Blade stopped at the front gates and froze, seeing Soul dead. Kane looked on somberly and held onto Autumn, who was lightly sobbing.

((RP drinking game: Every time Soul dies, Killjoy is crazy or Trax and Tavi do something romantic, take a shot. Lol))

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((strangely enough, Killjoy isn't crazy in this RP. Unless you guys just want her to be?))

Killjoy looked back at the forest and decided to stay at the front gate to wait for Black to come back. She stabbed her sword into the ground and rested her hands on the pommel. "I failed my mission. I was sent to save Soul and I failed! I failed Luna, Twilight, Celestia....Everyone." she thought to herself gritting her teeth. "we should have traveled faster...we should have left sooner, got there sooner..." the thoughts raced through her head.

((NO...... I'd rather her be like this than insane.))

Trax walked past them with a dark expression, Tavi ran to Twilight and hugged trying to sooth her, Celestia bowed her head in sadness. Laxus stood watching from the window on the third floor, "The votes have been cast by default, Nameless Trax, this is your first challenge as the new High Saint." he started off solemnly with his graduation Letter in hand disappearing in a flash of electricity. Trax carried Soul into the school building, finally a single dropped from his chin.

Una and the other four returned to Killjoy, "Hes gone, there were no trails, and Tres couldnt track him through teleporting residue." She reported to the Legendary Saint. "Who was he? He wore the student uniform." Quatro wondered outloud curiously.

"He is a legendary saint at this school. His name is Blackfrost... you five go inside." Killjoy ordered looking back into the forest "I think this is something I must do..." she said picking her sword up and sheathing it on her back before walking towards the forest to find him.

((I was thinking maybe having Black and Killjoy form a strong friendship. Starting by having Killjoy helping Black with his problem.))

((What he said. Lol))

Blade stood behind Trax, watching him set Soul's body down. "Who did this?"

"Kane...." Autumn said quietly. "Do you know what this means?" Kane was quiet for a moment, not wanting to answer or acknowledge the painful truth that awaited him. "I....I can't.....I can't replace him"

((Sure but Blacks going to see Slipknot, kinda like what happened back in our old RPs. Theres actually 3 spots open for new Saints, Kane can be a canidate and if Killjoy doesnt want to have another character I can fill it in with Flint and Rogue))

Trax clenched his fists on the table where Sould body lay, "Slipknot...... that ******* is going to pay..... I'll kill him for good this time." Bella stepped inside, "If Slipknot was resurrected, then what does he got to gain from doing this?" She asked crossing her arms. Trax relaxed turning around and went to straighten his tie and collar on his uniform, "Soul said Slipknot planned to him, Me, and Laxus because what happened our first year, its nothing but revenge, and now I'll be the only one getting revenge." He said coldly with a flash of hate in his eyes. Bella walked up to him and slid on a black armband with the Saints emblem on his left shoulder, "Laxus got his Graduation letter today, and with no one with more Commendation than you, I hereby announce you the new High Saint of Guardian Academy. Congratulations." She announced solemnly. Trax looked back at Soul, "This isnt how I wanted it, it was supposed to be a fair vote between all the Saints, not this..."

Una and the others were wide in surprise, "He was a Saint?" Fives gasped outloud, "No wonder we couldnt get far with him, hes on a totally different playing field." Dossay said as they watched Killjoy head off alone.

Killjoy got on one knee touching the ground with her hand, feeling faint traces of the darkness Black has left. She focused on the darkness and started to follow the darkness to track down Black. She may not have got along with Black, but she knew that it was her duty to help her allies in need.

((I guess I can add a new character just don't know when.))

Blade did the only thing he could at the moment, and bowed to Trax. "You lead us now...High Saint."

A guard came to Kane and put a hand on him. "Lancer Kane.....the princesses wish to speak with you."

((Either Celestia or Luna informs him that he is eligible to become a Saint))

((Celestia will do it.))

((When shes out in the field only lol))

Trax looked between Blade and Bella, "We have three more spots for new Saints, Bella, get me a list of Canidates we can recruit. Blade, Headmaster Celestia is meeting with Kane by now, assist in getting him settled in. Tomorrow we will have our voting period for the other two spots, now go and complete the tasks." He turned around and looked down at Soul, "I will make sure Soul is put to rest and prepare his funeral..."

Dark Black appeared inside the Crypt in a swirl of snow, "Slipknot oh slipknot, where art though evil ghosts who haunts this infernal tomb of the once Legendary High Saint?" He chimed sarcastically with a grin.

Kane cautiously entered Celestia's office, trying to keep composed in from of the Headmaster. "You wanted to see me, ma'am?"

"I see you've returned, Black Frost." Slipknot's demonic voice said, emerging from the shadows. "You're soul feels...different. You've had an encounter with the darkness, yes?"

"Ah yes, Iittle Blacky doesnt know that Elemental Magic has a both light and dark side to it, and Please.... Call me Zero." Zero chimed evily.

"Yes, I want to congratualate you, you've been selected to join the Legendary Saints. It is a high honor and you've earned it through hard training and studying." Celestia told him sliding over to him a bag of patches to be sewn onto his uniforms, the patch of a Legendary Saint.

"Zero huh? I think I prefer the name Black better... I'm going to send you back into the recesses of Black's mind so he has control." Killjoy then looked at Slipknot "then we will have words with this scum..." she said coldly as her eyes flickered from dark to normal.

Kane looked down at the patches that Celestia handed to him. He took a deep breath to keep himself together. "Thank you, your highness. I will not disapoint you....or Soul." He said, trying to hold his pain back from the princess.

Slipknot smirked and laughed to himself. "You amuse me, little girl." he said as his eyes burned with shadow.

Zeros hands radiated with black frost, "One of us alone would be enough to destroy you, both of us together, you have no hope of leaving alive." he said darkly.

Princess Celestia nodded her head seeing his grievance, "One of the Saints will be here momentarily to see you are suited in."

The shadowy aura surrounded Killjoy as the presence of Slipknot's evil engulfed the area. "this is going to be a tough fight Killjoy, want me to take over for this one?" the voice asked curiously. Killjoy scoffed "yeah...right, like I'd give you free access to my body and mind." she thought in reply. The voice huffed "I told you I have no intention of permanent of possession, I entered your body so you can experience power, not torture...obviously because you already experienced enough of that, I'm simply giving you strength and nothing more." the voice explained "If I wanted, you're mind would be broken and I'd have you commit suicide by now, so trust me when I say I'm quite fond of you and wish now harm to come to you or your friends."

Killjoy paused for a moment "I'll think about it...let's see how this goes."

Blade came in and put a hand on Kane's shoulder. "I'll take Kane to his quarters, princess." He said, hiding his own grief. Kane felt a slight relief seeing Blade there.

((Is Zero on Slipknot or Killjoy's side?))

Slipknot conjured a ball of lightning in his hand and blasted Killjoy across the cave against a wall.

Zero slammed both fists on the ground sending out a spiky trial of black ice at Killjoy incasing her in ice then Zero stepped back with one foot and drew his right arm back swiftly causing the ice to break and shattered on her.

((That answer it? Lol))

Killjoy's armor took most of the damage though the attacks hurt like hell. "Okay Dark One...take over." she said to herself before the shadowy flames exploded around her. She slowly got up and glared at the two of them with her changed eyes piercing into their souls. "My name is Alzrius, Demon lord of Destruction." his deep voice sounded along with Killjoy's "I refuse to let you harm my host." Killjoy unsheathed her sword.

Slipknot smirked at the demon overtaking Killjoy's body. His own eyes began to glow harder than they originally were and he transformed into a hulking demonic creature with horns and wings. He had turned into Leandros, the Demon Lord of Fear, the demon that Slipknot fused himself with years ago to gain ultimate power. "So...this is where you've been hiding, Alzrius." he said in a deep, demonic voice.

Alzrius crossed his arms and smirked "It's so like you to scurry into filth...so tell me you miserable worm, do you honestly think the lowest form of life such as you have any chance of defeating the higher saints such as Trax and Laxus...you must have a death wish if you're still trying to stand in my presence as an equal. Though you must be having traces of fear if you feel the need to transform that far." he said suddenly changing his face into a serious expression "Satan himself once feared my power and now you will get a taste insect!"

Archived