Guardian Academy (Private RP)

NamelessTrax

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ghouls are easy when in small numbers but are considered dangerous in groups of thousands, but this group was only 36 strong. Azure held his ground and spun around shooting down the ghouls as they came close. Vi went one by one and smashed them into the ground with powerful hits.

Kane blasted more ghouls as Autumn tore through them with her magic. "Honestly, I needed a good workout." She said jokingly as she fought effortlessly. Kane rolled his eyes. "For the last time, Autumn, you're not fat." Autumn huffed. "My favorite pair of shorts doesn't fit anymore!" She whined. "That's because you've owned them since you were 15!"

Suddenly a large claw squished a group of a ghouls, out from the shadows rose a large dragon type demon, staring down at the group of students growling deeply. Soon another dragon type came up from behind it. The dragons were working as a pair.

((one for each Trax?))

((Sure))

Azure killed the last two ghouls and looked up at the two monsters, "This isnt good, we have to run now, Vi-" He was cut off as one of the dragons crushed him with a giant hand, the dragon lifted its hand and Vi ran into the creator to find Azure laying down with his left arm twisted. "Azures hurt, we have to get out of here these things are too strong for us." She said trying to help Azure to his feet. The Dragon roared viciously as it towered over them.

Suddenly Gunshots were sounded and fiery bullets hit the dragons causing explosions. Killjoy was standing over Viola and Azure "get him and the group out of here...I'll take it from here." she ordered calmly as she reloaded and shot a few times at the dragons giving the group time to run.

Killjoy glared at Vi "Go!!" she shouted as she ran up the dragons arm, She took her finger off the trigger and was ready to fight for real. She slammed her sword down on the back of the dragon's neck, the hard skin only chipped a little. It was going to be a long fight before she is able to strike a lethal blow. "Once you're dead, you're skull is definitely going to be a prize!"

As Killjoy fell she turned around a fired three shots into the Dragon's face before hitting the ground. She quickly recovered and ran under the dragons that hit her and drove her sword into the softer skin on the stomach, she then dodged the attempt to squish her as the other dragon came to aid the wounded beast. "I'm getting no where... If it were one on one, it would be easy, but these d@mn creatures work best in pairs."

Suddenly Killjoy was wrapped up by one of the Dragons tails and thrown into the air, under her the other openedits jaws wide to swallow her whole, Azure and Vi felt their hearts drop in horror as she fell in. But before the beast could close its jaws a flash of black feathers appeared and rescued Killjoy, Shadow landed and slid across the ground still standing and holding Killjoy, "Looks like your in quite the predicament Love, need a hand?" He said setting her down and wielding his dark purple scythe which was also a sniper rifle and shotgun in one. Azure exhaled a sigh of relief and Vi practically melted from the closeness of Killjoys end.

Trax walked into Tavis room, "Hey Tavi, Im here, what was the special occas-" He practically choked as he turned the corner to her bed room, "You gonna keep me waiting or are you going to join me?" She said walking into her bathroom while letting her towel fall off. Trax starred wide eyed before snapping to reality and scramming to take off his school uniform while hopping over to the bathroom.

Black sat back in his comfy floating chair and began reading another one of Starswirls books on elemental magic. He, Trax, and Shadow were roommates who shared the Legendary Saints Quarters which was placed on top of the males dormitory, only honored Saints could room in it and had 10 full size rooms with each of their own appliances except for cooking, all the rooms were at the top of a large stair case which lead down to the large living room with a full size kitchen and dining area along with a grand fire place and grand piano. Black sat in his chair by the fire place in the living room.

Autumn lit her horn and attempted to heal Azure. Kane looked around as Killjoy and Shadow engaged the beasts. Suddenly there was a hand on his shoulder. "Stay with your friends, kid. We got this." Blade said as he drew his twin crystal halberds with enchanted blades that threw energy beams and leaped toward one of the demons, impaled one of it's wings and creating a massive rip.

"Call me love again Shadow and see what happens, only one person is allowed to call me that!" Killjoy rushed towards the Dragon with the crack on the back of its neck "For that you get no thanks from me!" she shouted as she jumping to dodge a tail swipe, she grabbed onto the tail and used to slingshot herself back onto the dragon and slammed her sword into the back of its neck again making the crack even larger, "just a few more hits."

((Need to make it interesting.))

Shadow rolled his dark eyes but paused and interestingly looked at both Dragons noticing something strange, both had previous scarring, and both had iron anklets around their right back feet. "These Dragons are being controlled, begs the question by whom." He said to himself. Like an answering to his revelation a black cloud formed between the dragons with a Reaper-like demon stepping out and wielding two large hand scythes. Shadow twirled his scythe and got into a balanced stance, "No please Demon, allow me to accept your challenge." He said before the two rushed each other, clashing with perfected skill of their weapons.

((BTW, Shadow is actually Half demon himself but doesnt know it yet, his father is the Grim Reaper himself, but I dont know if I'll make him appear yet. Still working on further details, Shadow starts to learn about his demon powers as the Thread goes on when demons start to treat him like royalty, because well he sorta his the illegitimate son of the King of Death.))

((well I was kinda going for an idea I came up with in Equestria's war. Having Killjoy being born with the soul of something so dark that not hell could contain and just recycled. It could be like the Nightmare but with some differences.))

Killjoy drove her sword into the back of the Dragon's neck and fired a shot that went through to the other side, making the large beast fall dead. "that's one down..." she turned to see Shadow facing off against someone she didn't even notice enter the scene. She jumped off the dead Dragon and hopped onto the other one and commenced combat with it. "Blade, keep it's eyes on you so I can have time to break through the skin!" she called out.

"I have a better idea." Blade said, as he jumped onto the dragon and climbed to it's head. He raised his halberds and drove one into each eye. He used all his strength to gouge them out one by one. "All yours."

((Or maybe hes the son of the Grim Reaper and the Angel of Death(Female in this case)))

Shadow twirled his scythe around him deflecting the Demons attacks, the Demon jumped and tried to kick but Shadow bent back letting the Demon jump over him, but the Demon moved one of his hand scythes and made a scratch over Shadows right eye. The two stepped back from eachother, Shadows scratch bled a little from the top and bottom of the deep line, "Your skills with a Scythe are familiar Human, have we fought before somewhere?" The Demon asked in a raspy tone. "I believe this is our first meeting Demon, so what exactly did you have planned with these two Dragons?" Shadow asked formally but the Demon answered with a quick dash to his side but Shadow used his Scythe to pull himself up off the ground dodging the Demons attack then vaulting a few feet away and swinging his scythe behind his neck and firing a shotgun blast. The Demon stood with a gaping whole in his chest, he had recognized that move when he dualed with Death himself, "You cant be...." He choked falling to his knees dropping the hand scythes at his side, ".. I heard the rumors but I never thought I'd see you in person let alone do battle with you Sire." He said accepting his fate courageously. "What the devil are you talking about Demon, I am not of Royalty, I was abandoned as a child." Shadow told him as he put the blade of his scythe to his neck. The Demon chuckled and sighed, "Do not worry brother,... it can hard being the illegitimate son of a powerful De-" The demon finished with a gurgling noise before his head came clean off as Shadow swiftly swung his Scythe onto his back and walked away as the Demons body turned to ash. Azure and Vi starred wide eyed unsure what the Demon was going to say next.

Killjoy finished off the last dragon. She stepped off its head and felt a burning sensation in her arm, she raised her arm and noticed a dark shadowy aura started to form. Whispers start being heard inside her head. "what the hell is going on?" she whispered as the burning intensified and the aura grew further up her arm.

"Bring me more souls of the spawns of hell and in return, great power that you can only dream of." The voice said in a menacing tone "Those dragons were enough though, well done."

Killjoy gritted her teeth as the aura spread to her face creating fiery marking on the side of her face. The voice laughed "Don't worry, I have no plans of hurting you or possessing you. The power is all yours to control." the voice said as it faded away along with the aura but leaving a burn like scar on the right side of her face. Killjoy dropped to her knees "What's happening to me...?"

Blade put his weapons away. "Good kill, Shadow. It's a good thing you brought me out here with you. Two S Type creatures in one fight is no easy task, even for us." He looked over to the four younger students. "You kids alright?"

"When I sensed their power I knew I'd need help, though I didnt know Killjoy was heading here as well, speaking of which whats wrong Killjoy?" Shadow asked walking up to Killjoy. Azure winced as he tried to move his arm, Vi sighed with relief, "Yeah we're fine, glad you three came to save us when you did."

Killjoy touched the scar on her face a winced as it hurt like hell. "I'm...fine, it's just." she took off her gauntlet on her right arm and revealed more burn like scars, they looked like symbols. "I'm not sure...those weren't there before. They hurt as if someone branded me recently. A voice in my head..." her voice shook. For the first time since her entering in the academy, she was afraid, afraid of what is inside her.

Blade observed the new symbols and scars on Killjoy. "We should get you back to the princesses. They may know what to do." He turned to Autumn. "Can you teleport us all out?" Autumn nodded. "I think so."

Shadow swiftly picked Killjoy up, "Sorry Love, we cant rely on you if your not positive, I'll get her there fast." He said to Autumn as his wings appeared and with a powerful gust he was off with great speed. Azure looked up and watched, "Wow, he is fast."

Killjoy's right eye changed, the pupil went into a slit. Her body was reacting to something and suddenly her body started to burn Shadow and the shadowy aura started to form again. The aura spread to the other side of her face and turned the other eye the same way.

Blade turned back to Azure. "Well, before we get going, we need a splint for your arm." He said a she pulled out two sturdy pieces of wood and some tape. "This might hurt, stay with me." He said as he began to created a splint for Azure.

Archived