Guardian Academy (Private RP)

NamelessTrax

Shadow winced at the pain and with a enormous gust he sped off and were soon at the school grounds, "Hold on a little longer." He said as he maneuvered around the buildings and went crashing into the main building where Celestia and Luna were about to leave. "Oh my, Shadow, Killjoy what ever is wrong?" Celestia asked worriedly.

Azure sat still as Blade worked on him occasionally wincing from the pain. Vi sighed, "Okay Autumn, if you can teleport us home lets go."

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I don't know..." Killjoy said as the aura started to fade once Shadow put her down but the aura lingered. Luna noticed her eyes have changed and put her hands over mouth "my god...Sister, It's the eyes of the dark one." she slowly made her way to Killjoy "I thought it was all a legend but it seems they were all true. The dark one has entered Killjoy's body." she grabbed Killjoy's arm but unlike Shadow, she didn't get burned. "Killjoy...it is important you learn to control this...because there is nothing we can do, The dark one is trapped inside you until death."

Killjoy's eye widened "Until death..." she looked at Luna who winced seeing the eyes of evil. "yes Love..." Luna caressed Killjoy's cheek.

Shadow stood up, "The Dark one? Wait theres a demon inside of Killjoy?" Celestia sighed knowing Shadows ancestry and still couldnt believe he hasnt found it out yet, even Laxus figured it out with one look, so far only three people knew who Shadow parents were and what he really is. Herself, Luna, and Laxus all swore to never tell anyone else until he was ready. "Luna, take Killjoy to the school infirmary and have her looked after. Shadow, you did good work, you are released." She ordered calmly. Shadow took a last glance at Killjoy before exiting out.

Luna nodded "Sister, it might be time to tell Shadow...I saw his arms, they were burned severely and recently her body reacted to his dark powers. Though it is up to you if he should be told." she said walking out of the room with Killjoy. Luna looked at Killjoy "has anything happened other than the aura and changing of your eyes?" she asked. Killjoy hesitated "a voice, a voice came into my head, It was a man's voice saying that he wasn't going to hurt me and that his powers are all mine to control...and to retrieve more souls of demons..." she said quietly. Luna sighed "You need some rest." she opened the door to the infirmary and laid her on one of the beds "just rest easy and let me find out what is going on." she said kissing Killjoy's cheek and left.

"That should hold you over." Blade said, finishing the splint. "By the way, you four did your original mission flawlessly. I'll put in a good word for you." Autumn nodded and looked around to make sure nopony was being left behind. "Ok, get close." She lit her horn up and in a flash the group was back in the courtyard of the Acadamy.

((Lol Metal, they're humans and magic users have a diamond like mark on they're forehead.))

Celestia sighed, she knew she needed to tell Shadow about his parents and who he really was, the son of a Great Demon Lord and a Great Angel.

Azure and Vi said their goodbyes before heading off to the infirmary. Shadow walked into the Saints penthouse and saw Black sitting in the living room, "Let me guess, hes at Tavis tonight?" He said taking his seat in a thronelike chair. "Yes, it seems he was invited over for the evening but you know how these things go, he'll be back in the morning my friend."

Trax and Tavi slept soundly with smiles on their faces.

Shadow nodded, "Good, I need to talk to the both of you along with Soul and Blade, theres something I need to know." He announced with a glance at his burn marks that were now gone and painted over with demon like writing then they too faded. Black sensed the dark magic and flipped his book closed knowing the topic was going to be a hard one for Shadow to learn.

Kane and Autumn had returned to Kane's room and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Blade entered the room and began to disarm himself. "Interesting turn of events, eh?" He said, referring to Shadow's situation.

"What, the fact that two S level Demons were in one place at the same time, or that they were being controlled by something even greater than them. I only defeated that Reaper because he got side tracked by something, he was stronger than he looked." Shadow said pouring himself a glass of red wine from the center coffee table lodaded with beverages and sweets. "You encountered a Reaper?" Black asked suddenly interested in situation even more.

Soul sat in the Saints penthouse, drinking a strong whiskey drink. Blade sat near him, smoking a cigar. "Where are the others? They said it was important."

On campus with the younger students, Kane and Autumn walked out into the courtyard. They saw the other students their age nearby and walked over. "Morning everybody!" Autumn said cheerfully.

"Calm down Soul, some of us need our coffee before we begin the beautiful day, and Trax is recovering from last night. Guess he had a rough night, Im sure you can understand." Black answered him from the kitchen in a calm radiant tone. Shadow came down the stairs with a silver dagger in hand and set it on the table before taking a seat in his chair. Trax came down a second later still buttoning up his uniform, "I think Tavi mentioned she'd be here with Belle soon, and Laxus is..... not around like always." He stated as he took his seat in a round chair. Tavi and Belle, a 19 year old Guardian, soon walked through the door, Tavi sat on the floor leaning back onto Traxs chair infront. Belle went into the kitchen and began mixing coffee. Black sat at the bar, "So, Blade tell us what happened last night."

Azure waved with his right arm as the other was in a cast and sling. Vi smiled, "Good morning, ready for classes?" Echo and Dawn were already in their class rooms waiting for their class to start.

"As ready as I'll ever be." Kane said, rolling his eyes. Autumn couldn't help but agree. "So anyways, we have the weekend off, and Silverthorn's having a party at her place. You two should come if you're free." Autumn said cheerfully.

Blade ashes his cigar before he began. "Me and Shadow had heard Killjoy had went after the S Demons that were close to the young ones. When we got there and finally killed them, Shadow had encountered a strange figure. He said some strange things about Shadow being the son of a reaper or something. Also, Killjoy was emitting some kind of dark energy. That's really all I can say."

Azure held a thumbs up, "Im there." Vi twittled with her thumbs, "Do you know if any of the Saints are going?" She asked nervously.

Without a hint of warning Shadow took the silver dagger and stabbed himself in the chest, Trax and Tavi shot up in surprise as Black remained calm but sensed something dark. "Killjoy has the recycled soul of a terrible demon, while I am half demon myself." Shadow said calmly as he removed the dagger and set it back on the table, the wound let off a bit of steam as it closed up healing itself. "My Biological Father is a powerful Demon Lord, from all the demons I've faced I noticed clues such as obedience and willingness to die by y hand. I can't believe it, i must be killed." He said with a sorrowful tone.

Killjoy was leaning in the doorway "so the truth unfolds, that's why the darkness reacted to you." she got out of the door way "since the board knows not of what's in me, the board saw the event as heroism and decided to bump me up with the lot of you as a Legendary Saint. Though back on the subject what Shadow says about me is true, but whether it's just a demon or something more is unknown at the moment, Luna said that she will look into it." she sighed in annoyance and looked at her hand "what a pain... Though dying doesn't seem like a good answer Shadow, if all it take is having darkness inside to think death is deserved then sh|t, I guess I'm on the list too."

Autumn thought for moment. "It's possible they could make an appearance. I know Black regularly comes to parties whenever they happen."

Soul took a sip of his whiskey drink and set the glass down. "Don't be crazy, Shadow. You don't need to die for something you can't control. However, it does need to be controlled, then we can learn more about it and use it to our advantage."

Black rolled his eyes, "Well there went the neighborhood, new to the whole deal and already shes cockier than normal." He said under his breath. Tavi smiled as Trax shrugged with an okay. Belle had heard the rumors and gossip, she preferred to keep her distance. "Controlling it is not and issue, I have know idea who my Father is or even My mother for instance, I dont know what I am." Shadow began, then something came to mind, "The Demon said my Scythe skills were familiar, perhaps my Father is another Reaper, its somthing to go on."

((how was the cocky of her?))

Killjoy crossed her arms "A Reaper...well it explains why using the scythe came naturally to you." she thought for a moment "I guess the skills are hereditary. Though I'm sure the princesses know a thing or two about your predicament. So if I were you, I'd ask one of them."

((Autumn answered Vi's question, Trax.))

"We must be on the lookout for any more signs then. This kind of dark magic doesn't come from nowhere. Something must have awoken in both of you that was hiding." Blade said.

"Yeah I guess I'll go, I hope hes there again." Vi said blushing as she looked down at the stone table. Azure rolled his eyes, "Yeah and maybe the whole cast will come too." He said sarcastically.

"I suppose so, though whats the fun in that, I'll take another mission after classes and gain info in the field." Shadow said sighing back into his chair. "Trax and I will join you, its about time we take another mission together after you started going solo on us. There are some S type demons out there that even give Laxus a hard time." Tavi warned. Black took a sip of coffee, "I'll go as well, I've been meaning to try a couple new spells." Shadow nodded his thanks to each of them with gratitude.

((Sorry for being slow guys. Busy week.))

"Great!" Autumn said cheerfully. "We'll meet you guys outside the dorms and we'll go together. And then we can see if you can get your dream man." She teased.

"And I'll also join." Soul chimed in, standing up. "It's been too long since I butchered a S Demon."

Archived