Guardian Academy (Private RP)

NamelessTrax

"Sounds like a plan, come on Vi we have class in a few minutes and we dont want to be late." Azure said grabbing her by the collar as she was practically melting from the embarrassment.

"Then its settled, we'll meet at the academy gates after classes, I'll get the contract for the mission." Shadow announced. "Alright ladies and Gents, we have classes to get to, we should keep our academics as good as our fighting." Trax said standing up and taking charge, Black and Belle grabbed their bags and headed out. Tavi handed Trax his brief case before picking up her own bag, Shadow stopped in front of Killjoy and could already feel their different powers conflicting, "I wish you luck in your journey, may you find peace."

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"spare me the blessings Shadow, we both have problems. Besides, not like it's killing us at the moment. Maybe we should find out more about what is happening to us before we even think about making peace with ourselves." Killjoy said about to put her hand on Shadow's shoulder but retracted her arm "Though I don't think being the son of a mighty reaper would be all that bad, at least your mind doesn't try to talk to you."

Shadow smiled slightly, "You speak the truth Love, but you are strong, both mentally and physically. I have faith you will overcome this threat and learn to use it to your advantage." He took a slight bow and walked on to and ou the door with his bag in hand.

((We can skip classes if you'd prefer.))

((Guys, again, I'm so sorry for the slow activity. School, work, and fraternity stuff is kicking my @ss. But yeah, we can skip))

After class, Soul sat outside the gates, having a cigarette, waiting for the others. Even if the faculty bothered saying anything to him about smoking, he was in an area where smoking was permitted.

Kane laid on his bed staring at the ceiling while Autumn tried on various outfits for the party later. Kane gave an annoyed sigh. He thought that Autumn looked good in whatever she wore, but unfortunately Autumn didnt feel the same.

Trax, Tavi and Black all showed up together, "Greetings Soul, how went your classes?" Black asked with a formal handshake.

Azure was asked by Dawn to go dress shopping with her for the party, they had to fly out to Ponyville to see Rarity. He sat with red cheeks as he was forced to watch Dawn try out various dress and outfits.

Echo and Vi sat in their room which they shared with Dawn. Both were keeping to themselves drawing about the crushes, Vi fondled over a picture of Black while Echo marveled at a photo Shadow had given to her when she first arrived at the school as a Pupil.

Soul accepted the handshake from Black. "Another day at the office." He said as he took a drag of his cigarette. "So Black....rumor has it one of the lancer girls has a crush on you." He said with a smirk.

Kane groaned as Autumn presented him with what seemed like the hundredth outfit she tried on. "Autumn, babe, I think you'll look stunning no matter what you wear. Stop worrying about how big you think your butt is." Autumn blushed as she covered her rear with her hands. "Kane!"

((Dang that stinks, also im having Echo be a young teacher whos 19 teacher))

Black smiled slightly, "Yes I've noticed her staring quite alot actually, I was planning on talking to her at the party tomorrow night. Anyways Shadow told me he was getting a good mission for us, something about a high class demon whos responsible for the deaths of three Paladins." Trax and Vi's attention was caught, most deaths from the Academy were foolish Lancers or under who snuck off to do S rank missions, but a Guardian or even a Paladin being killed was rare. Shadow flew in and landed gracefully, "Afternoon comrades, today we're hunting a Minotaur." He said simply. "Well this shouldnt be too hard then." Trax remarked confidently.

"We can be there in an hour if we pace ourselves." Tavi exclaimed as she figured out their arrival time. "Actually we can be there quicker than that." Black said letting snow fall from his sleeves, suddenly the group was lifted into the air on a giant plateform of ice. Trax patted his back, "Black, you never cease to amaze me." Shadow folded his arms and went to sit down as a throne of ice formed up for him, "Ah, I must say Black, you know how to treat your guests." Black scoffed, "Please, my Lord, for royalty such as yours it is an honor." He joked sarcastically mentioning Shadows reaper status. Shadow peaked around his chair and looked at Black with a look of annoyance, "Thats not funny." He said blatantly. Trax and Tavi laughed while Black chuckled a bit.

Blade peered over the edge cautiously. Heights were never his strong point. He shook it off and turned to Soul. "So Soul....there's a rumor that Princess Sparkle has a thing for you." Soul smirked and kept watching their surroundings pass them by. "I will not deny or confirm anything right now."

"I bet I can confirm she wants to see you with less clothing on from how she talks about you." Tavi said nudging Soul. Shadow smirked, "You can say what you like dear friend, but I can see it in your eyes, why its practically writen like on your forhead." He said with mild ammusement. Trax scooted Tavi away and leaned close to Soul, "Beleive me, if Tavi and Twilight share fantisies as much as words, your in for quite a night." He whispered carefully. Black smiled slightly but kept his heading as they neared the forest where the minotaur has been sighted.

Soul smirked. "Looks like Killjoy isn't the only one who can pull princesses." He thought for a moment about the previous conversations he had with Twilight. "When we get back, I'll ask to take her out. We'll see where it goes from there."

"Stow the talk for now, we've found the Minotaur." Black said seriously as he pointed nodded ahead where a giant Minotaur walked through the trees standing just as tall. "Soul, Blade, prepare for drop. Trax, Shadow, Tavi, standbye for a frontal assualt. Ready?" Black asked look at Soul and Blade. Shadow stood up and flipped his scythe around as it turned into a large sniper rifle, Trax unsheathed his twin black nordic sword while Tavi drew a violet katana.

The Minotaur roared in pain before grabbing Soul of his head and shaking off Blade into the bushes then threw Sould onto Blade. Another round hit the Beast in the chest before it could proceed to stomp on them. Shadow came rushing over the forest floor with Trax and Tavi behind him, then the two split off as Shadow jumped on to the Beasts hand as it tried to pummel them. Shadow streamed up the Minotaurs arm and leaped to fire his formed shotgun into the beasts shoulder, he took flight with his wings to dodge a swing with its horns. Trax and Tavi appeared under the Minotaur slicing its legs and bring it to a knee. High above Black free falled with a giant sword of ice, Tavi and Trax cleared out before the beast was incased in a spiral of ice as Black hit the Minotaur. They all regrouped with Soul and Blade helping them out of the bushes, Black hit his fist together causing the spiral to shatter in an icy cloud. Shadow and Black exchanged a cautious glance before looking back at the others, "I know what your thinking, too easy, be on your guard." Trax said narrowing his eyes as he peered into the icy cloud.

"There was only, but we underestimated its abilities, its not just any regular Minotaur." Shadow said as the icy cloud seperates revealing an almost different creature, it stood only twenty feet tall with blue fur and lizard like feet with a snakelike tail. Its head was longer with goat like peircing red eyes and horns pointing striaght up about three feet. Its jaws were full of sharp teeth. Strapped to its back was a large onesided sword. Trax and Tavi got into balanced stances while Black took a stance with his hand lighting up in an icy swirl around them. Shadow twirled his shotgun transforming it into his scythe and holding it at the ready. The beast looked at them, "My name is Gleam Eyes, you are more Gaurdians come to send me back, but I will not be going anywhere. Take your leave before I take your lives, be wiser than your recent comrades." He said with low rumbling tone. Shadow gritted his teeth in anger, "You will pay for killing those guardians, now die you wretched de- " Shadow froze with horror as he realized what had happened, before he could finish he'd taken a step forward, in which Gleam shot him through with a bright blue eye beam. The group watched in shock as Shadow fell to his knees with a gapping hole in his chest, he coughed up a mouth ful of blood before falling down motionless. Black starred helplessly, "Shadow...... NOOO!" His eyes light up white as he charged foward wielding two icy swords, Trax and Tavi followed with battlecries for vengeance. Gleam drew his sword and held it ready with such clam and steadiness.

Soul gritted his teeth before he put away his battleaxe and drew his chaingun, unloading a volley of magic bullets upon the monster. Blade took a quick glance at Shadow's motionless body before he put his Crystal halbards together, causing them to light up and fire beams of energy towards the beast.

Gleam easily deflected the beams and moved his sword with lightning speed blocking the magic bullets. Then Gleam stomped the ground sending out a shockwave knocking Everyone down, Trax was first to recover but instead met a hard kick from Gleam sending him crashing through the trees. Tavi bearly escaped a hit from the large sword but was wrapped by the snake tail around the neck, Gleam continued to hold her hostage behing him. Black cast an icy magic shield that blocked Gleams eye blast but pushed him back to Soul and Blade, his shield barely holding up against the oncoming eye beam. "We have rescue Tavi, You two flank him from each side and we'll pull a three pronged attack, go." Black said as he turned his shield into and icy blast countering Gleams eye beam.

Soul nodded and flanked to the left side of the creature, unloading the magic rounds of the chaingun into the monster's side. Blade came around to the other side and fired a beam of energy into the other side of the creature.

Archived