Guardian Academy (Private RP)

NamelessTrax

Killjoy chuckled as she climbed out of the crater "oh this is a treat." She said cracking her neck. As temper caught up, Killjoy just caught her by the face and death gripped to where the skull was starting to crack. "You think you can beat the Devil?" She asked with a grin before slamming Temper's head into the ground before engulfing her in black flames.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Actually, yes." Temper started as she simply walked from the flames untouched, "So naive, What ever you think I am, I'm not." Temper flashed infront of Killjoy pressing her face to hers, "The Devil huh? Have felt it yet?"

Jackal stood up as his limbs cracked and reassembled together, the wounds dissolved away, he stood up looking with a dull gaze at Kane. "An angel? Have you felt it yet? The screams?" Suddenly Tavi came in and bashed his face in with one of her purple spheres, Rose came from the other side with an identical darker purple sphere, Jackal flew back far away crashed across the ground. Tavi and Rose slapped eachothers butts simultaneously, "Good job." They said together. Flint landed near Moon, "What I miss?"

"I don't know who these people are, but they're hard to kill." Moonshield said to Flint. Kane looked at the direction where Jackel flew with a puzzled look. "What was he talking about?"

"Right, hard to kill, got it. Meaning go all out on them." Flint powered up to his full strength with scales on his cheeck and black etchings on his arms and cheek, his eyes grew slit.

Jackal stood up cracking his neck, he chuckled evily at Kanes question.

Kane gripped his blade of holy flames and spread his wings and Moonshield stood next to him holding his shield up and his sword over his head and Silverthorn with her twin blades drawn. "Don't give him a chance to breath."

Killjoy grinned "...confident...I honestly don't care what you are, I'm going to bury your ass into the ground hun." She said blowing in Temper's face l, but instead of a slight breeze, a shock wave slammed into Temper sending her flying back for miles.

Trax and Greeds feirce fight tore through the mountain range, even with seven tails Trax was struggling to keep up with Greeds skilled fighting, the strange beings power was almost overwhelming.

Temper skidded on her feet to a stop, she dashed forward clearing the long distance in mere seconds, she flickered behind Killjoy with her tail wrapping around her neck. "Can you the screams, smell the blood, feel the heartache?" Temper whipped Killjoy down then blasted her with a small beam that started to pierce the black armor.

Jackal appeared behind Tavi and Rose grabbing their faces, he zipped forward throwing the two into Silverthorn. Jackal spun around and landed a hard heavy punch on Moons shield then turned and blasted Kane with a concentrated bomb explosion, as soon as Jackal landed, Moon flew back from the hit and Kane sent crashing across the ground. Flint ran up to Jackal and hit him with a barrage of flaming kicks and punches, suddenly Jackal caught Flints fist, "I can smell you are not entirely human, but can you survive this?" As Jackal spoke, Flints body lit up green. "FLINT!" Tavi screamed getting up but it was too late, Flint closed his eyes sensing his end, the explosion rivaled that of the one that first hit them. Tavi, Silverthorn, and Rose were rolled back from the shockwave, Tavi starred in horror. The smoke started to clear, Jackal stood with a wicked grin on his face, suddenly it vanished as he starred in shock. The smoke cleared away revealing Flint still standing with his fist still being held by Jackal, Flints eyes were wide with furry. "You tried to take me away from her, I made her a promise, that I would never leave her. EVER!" Flint reversed the grip and held onto Jackals wrist, he sucked in then blew out a raging vortex of fire. Jackal felt his fur being cinged by the fire, Flint closed his mouth then pulled Jackal closer and slamming him with a flamming fist sending Jackal crashing back. Jackal stood up with his fur back to normal, "Indeed, you are something else entirely, but you will die just the same." Jackal shot a beam at Flint sending him flying back. Jackal turned to Kane, "Have you felt it yet? The screams, the light vanishing from the heavens, smell the blood as it floods the white halls?"

Killjoy lifted up her hand and blocked the beam. Suddenly a fiery rift opened up beside her as a large black sword came out. Killjoy grabbed the sword, as the sword came out, it revealed ancient demonic markings "Nāves lietus kritīs pār visiem, kas pretojas" (The rain of death shall fall upon all who opposes) Killjoy gripped her sword tightly as all the memories of the million wars came back to her. Killjoy split the beam Temper had formed with the blade of her sword and ran towards Temper and bashing her hard before slicing down her chest.

Temper slid back, she stood up striaght as the wound seemed to dissolve away like it never happened, "Is that a no? Here, let me knock it into you." Temper disappeared then spawned right in front of Killjoy mid swing, the moment Tempers fist made contact, time slowed down. An image of demons being slaughtered, the Devils castle crumbling down, and Luckys lifeless body floating down a river of demon blood. Time resumed with Killjoy flying back and slammed into a rock wall, another image of Shadow being dragged across the floor, he was battered and torn up barely breathing.

Kane grit his teeth as he glared at Jackel. "What are you saying? Why do you all keep rambling like this?" He growled as he blasted holy light at Jackel before flying to him and slashing him with his blade.

Jackal took the blast of holy like it was a feather to him, Kanes blade bounced off his skin like hitting a steel wall, Jackal quickly took Kane by the throat and lifted him off the ground. "The screams," Jackal said as he punched Kane in the gut, an image of angels being slaughter flashed in Kanes mind, "Holy blood glittering on the white floors." Jackal hit Kane again and the image of Jolees lifeless body bleeding out on the floor as Lucifer was being dragged carelessly across dead angels, he fluttered in an out of consciousness, ".... Kane..." His voice echoed to Kane and was cut off as Jackel drove his hand through Kanes side. Jackel held Kanes head close and whispered into his ear, "The era of Angels and Devils is no more, the Immortals rule over Earth now, your time in this world is over Angel." Jackal pulled back hand and let Kane fall back. "KANE!" Tavi yelled as she and Rose rushed in attacking Jackal with angry blows.

Kane gasped for air as he fell to the ground with his grevious wound. He could barely move from the pain and could only stare at the sky. His vision began to fade as the words Jackel spoke repeated in his head over and over.

Trax slid to a stop nearby and froze as he noticed Kane, "Kane? No ..." Through Traxs eyes he pictured Soul laying there instead, "You cant... Not Again!" Traxs eyes went wide with furry as the ninth tail appeared, the red aura around clung to his body becoming one with him. Fox ears formed on his head, his nine tails becoming physical with dark grey fur, his nails and teeth sharpened. Three lines appeared on either side of his face like whiskers, his eyes changed from red to blue shining like saphire gems. Greed landed in front of him, "Well look at this, I knew I scented a familiar power, your the holder of the Shinokage. You look good, takes people decades to control that much power, you just did it in less than a month. Congrats." He said smiling. Trax glared at him, "I dont want your praise nor do I ever wish for it, but I will promise you one thing, this is going to hurt. Badly." Trax zipped forward in mid air raking his claws across Greeds face, Greed flew back as a shockwave erupted between them sending Greed crashing over the ground and slamming into a mountain destroying it completely.

Killjoy laughed "a few pictures isn't going to slow me down." She said as multiple fire balls nailed Temper, going right through her chest, ripping through her flesh like wet paper. Each hit sent a shockwave. Killjoy appeared from behind Temper and shoved her sword into Temper's back and out her gut. "Ignis..." Killjoy said before Temper was engulfed in hellish flames that burned Temper to the very core. "There is a reason they call this sword the "God Slayer" she said before pulling her sword upwards cutting the top of Temper's body in half.

Tempers body suddenly burst into a black haze, her chuckling echoed around till she formed back up again good as new, "You think those were fake? Darling, you may be the Devil, but I am like nothing you've ever faced before. I'm no god, Im just an Immortal." Temper zipped behind Killjoy delivering a hard blow to the back of her neck, another to her back, a jab to her throat, another several to her pressure points then spearing her hand straight through Killjoys stomach. "Dont worry dear, I dont to kill you yet. First, you should probably go home, and see for yourself." Temper pulled out from Killjoys stomach and picked her up throwing her far over the trees.

Trax was beating Greed to a pulp, every hit was backed by a deadly slash from his claws, Trax finally ended with impaling his whole arm through Greeds chest. Suddenly Trax starred in horror, Greed took him by the throat and held him up withdrawing his hand from Greeds chest which healed up right away. Greed chuckled, "I've enjoyed this little bout, but its time we left, our new plans will just have do with you all being alive for now. Just one last thing," Greed put his nail righ above Traxs right eye and scratched down leaving a deep horizontal cut over his eye, "Something to remember me by." Greed chucked Trax far landing nearby Kane.

Jackal took the blows from Tavi and Rose before placing his hands on their chests, "Boom." He said briefly before blasting them both back crashing across the ground and sliding to a halt near Kane and Trax. Killjoy landed next to the as well, Trax got a knee looking around, even their biggest hitters were being pulverized by these .... Immortals. The three Immortals stood together watching them from afar, the long scar in the earth fave them perfect line of sight. Rose stood up as her power rose significantly, "You hurt my friends, the only ones I've had in millions of years!" She formed a dark purple sphere that sparked with blacl lightning, she then fired a large blast from it raging towards the three Immortals. All three held up their hands and fired blasts that combined together and met Roses blast, they raged against eachother pushing back an forth. Roses power gave out waves of energy as she struggled to out more power into her attack.

((Go with it for now, no ones gonna die, just do a little monologe about their wounds or about getting stronger to beat this new enemy. Im gonna do a funny with Rose.))

Kane began to black out from the pain and his body began to go cold. Moonshield kneeled next to him and lifted his head. "Hold on, Kane. You're going to be ok." He said calmly, although he was worried on the inside.

Killjoy hit the ground making a large crater. Killjoy looked at her stomach as the flames started to seal up and heal the wound. She sighed "what a b!tch..." she said laying her head back down. She was going to have to do some major research on the Immortals.

Rose kept up her blast, but the three Immortals were too powerful for her. Tavi whispered into Traxs ear, "Um you think thats gonna work? And are you sure?" He asked looking at Tavi weirdly, Tavi shook her head up and down then nodded to Rose. Trax exhaled deeply, "Hey uh Rose, if you defeat them, ... I'll..... I'll go on a date with you." He asked awkwardly. 

"Trax, one your married, and two nows not the time for that." Flint said as he rushed up to Kane, he lit up his hand with a golden flame of his holy fire, he pressed it onto Kanes wound.

Suddenly Roses girly giggling grew louder and louder, her dark purple aura began to pulse, "He says if I beat them, he'll take me out on a date. A date, with Trax." She smiled with joy, her blast attack suddenly enlarged greatly.

Temper raised an eye brow as she noticed they suddenly began to lose ground, "What the-" she was cut off as Roses blast beat back theirs and blew them away leaving a long scar in the earth for miles into the horizon.

Rose stopped her attack and twirled around to look at Trax with a gleeful smile, "I did it, now you owe me a date!" Flint was gawking in astonishment, Trax was wide eyed in suprise while Tavi smirked and looked at Trax deviously, "Yeah Hun, yeah ya do."

Kane came to slightly but was still highly disoriented by the wound and still remained in great pain. Moonshield looked at the others grimly. "This won't work, he needs professional help. He's hanging on by a thread."

Trax nodded to Rose and she zipped to Kane helping him to his feet with her magic, in a blink the two were gone, appearing back in the infirmary. Nurses instantly went to them, seeing him as a supernatural they immediately prepared a tank for him. Rose waited nearby stepping back to let the infirmary staff do their job, her eyes still alit from Traxs promise.

"Who were those creeps? They cant be human." Flint said rotating his shoulder. Trax stood with his arms folded, his fox ears and bushy tail still remained on him, his connection with the demon inside him was now complete. Tavi sat with her head between her knees, frustration and anger nagged at her for letting Jackal get away. Flint turned to Killjoy and Moon seeing as he would get more info out of them instead of the brooding married couple.

Silverthorn held onto Autumn as she ran into the infirmary crying, worried for Kane as he held onto life.

"I don't know why, but they just wouldn't die. Didn't even take damage." Moonshield said, inspecting his own wounds from the fight, thankful he didn't die and have to come back to life.

"one thing is for certain" Killjoy looked down at her wound which was fully sealed. "we gotta find a way to kill them, not even MY powers could hurt them. I guess I have some studying to do..."

"What about what Jackal said to Kane? 'Holy blood glittering on the white floors', you dont think....?" Flint started.

Shadow was dropped at Hells Gates, "... Who ... Are you...? ... Why?" He asked weakly before coughing up blood onto the ground, he looked up seeing a man suited in bone armor, his long flowing black hair drifted in the wind, his white eyes emotionless. The man bent down grabbing Shadow by the hair, "I watched my dear sister be killed in the crossfire during a battle between the Heavens and Hełl, I loved my sister, she was my everything. Now, she's gone, and its all because of you demons and angels. The Human race is tired of your reigning over them, its time the Humans were given back their world." He stood up picking Shadow off his feet by his hair, "Without your kind." Shadows eyes went wide as the sound of steel through flesh split the air, The Man in bone armor ran a bone dagger through Shadows stomach. The Man threw Shadow down and turned around walking away, "The Dawn of Man starts anew." Shadow lay bleeding out, his amber eyes fading in color, "... Silver... " He whispered reaching his hand up weakly, his breath slowed to a stop before his arm fell limp to the ground. The attack had come without warning, the defenses cripled easily, ... Hell is now nothing...

Archived