Guardian Academy (Private RP)

NamelessTrax

"One way to find out." Moonshield said, grabbing his shield. "What do you say we go find out more about them?"

A flash a light appeared and Jolee appeared, kneeling beside Shadow. "Shadow....no...." She said softly as she used her healing magic on him, trying to revive him.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Killjoy felt a shocking a deep dreaded feeling hit like a train. "I have to go." She said before teleporting away and appearing at the gates. She saw the kingdom in ruins. Killjoy grit her teeth as the the ground cracked as her power surged from her anger. She saw Shadow and walked over checking if he was still alive but since nothing. "I will destroy all who did this."

"Vengeance is not the answer. But in this instance, I can say no more." Lucifer said as he came out from a sliver of light, "Heaven is no more, Jolee and I are all thats left, she was able to save me at the last minute. They came without warning, our defenses were useless against her, not even my holy powers could phase her. These.... Immortals... They are nothing like I've ever seen or heard about." His looking softened more as he saw Shadows condition make no headway.

"For now we head back, but you are right, we have research to do." Trax said briefly as he quickly picked up Moon and Flint and took off in a blinding speed. Tavi raced behind them easily keeping up.

Jolee didn't hear their words as she kept trying to revive Shadow. "Please, Shadow....she's been through so much. You can't make her suffer more...." She said as a tear fell.

As they suddenly where whisked away, Moonshield felt something troubling in his mind. "I feel this is worse that we thought."

"I don't care what they are...they f**ked with MY kingdom...MY family. These "Immortals" will be torn apart like sheep thrown into a pit of rabid dogs. No mercy will be shown, they will know suffering to the fullest extent once I'm through with them!" Killjoy's tone filled with rage beyond measure. "They made the biggest mistake of their lives..."

Lucifer bowed his head, "Do what you must then, but they have already succeeded, Heaven and Hell are now but words for the History books. Our place on this earth now is little, a church is all I can build now, my power with the Holy God is gone. Im no more stronger than Jolee now."

"Get up Shadow... Get up! You will not die today! Get up Dad!"....... Shadow awoke with a large gasp for air, he breathed heavily as his wounds started to slowly heal, he looked up seeing Jolee. He looked around seeing Killjoy and Lucifer, but where was the girl... Who was he hearing just then. He coughed up more blood and winced from the pain, "... I couldnt... He was too strong..."

Trax and Tavi glanced at each other, they could both feel the shift in the air, two Kingdoms were no more. Flint looked up seeing the clouds darken, "I have a bad feeling about this."

Jolee sighed in relief as Shadow awoke. "Thank god you're alive. It's ok, Shadow. Let's get you somewhere safe." She said, helping to speed up the healing of his wounds.

Moonshield looked at the sky and clenched his shield. "My purpose.....are these events part of my purpose? A key to my freedom?" He thought.

Trax landed in the courtyard setting Flint and Moon down, Tavi landed next to them, "We should go check on Kane."

Shadow looked around again in confusement, "Was there, someone else here?"

Moonshield nodded as they returned to the infirmary. Kane was out of the healing tank and laying unconscious on a hospital bed. Autumn had passed out sitting in a chair next from crying so much. Silverthorn stood to greet them. "He'll be ok. He's just sleeping." Moonshield nodded and sighed in relief.

Jolee shrugged. "I haven't seen anybody else here besides you."

"Come, we must return you home." Jolee said, preparing a spell to teleport them back to the mortal world.

"We were lucky, some other girl from the mages guild helped our medics and healers." Silverthorn added. Moonshield tilted his head in surprise.

Trax nodded, "Good to hear our school never ends on talent." He said holding out his hand and catching Rose as she tried to reach out and hug him, even though he held her away she still kept running in place giggling with laughter. Tavi folded her arms with a smile, "Thay brings back memories in the bed room." Trax glanced at her with narrowed eyes. "Anyways, call us when he awakes, we got some reasearch to do." Trax said looking back to Silver. Flint walked into the library, "Twily! You here?" He called out guessing this was where she'd be usually.

"Remember Jolee, you are no longer bound to me anymore, your freedom is your own." Lucifer told her. Shadow stood up shaking a little from his wounds.

Moonshield nodded and looked back to Silverthorn. "So...who was this girl that was helping?" Before he could get an answer, he heard a voice behind him. "Moonshield? Is that you?" The girl he saw earlier said. Moonshield hesitantly turned to face her. "Nightwish...I, uh...good to see you!" Moonshield said smiling awkwardly. Nightwish smiled warmly. "I see you haven't changed much since our days at the Crystal Empire academy. I'm glad you finally transferred, I missed talking to you." She said sweetly. Moonshield began to sweat a little bit. "You have? That's...yeah, I'm glad to be here. Just wish it were on better terms."

Twilight saw Flint and ran to him, embracing him tightly. "I heard what happened....I was worried."

"I know, Lucifer, but I won't let you face whatever this new enemy is alone." Jolee said before looking to Shadow. "Nor you and your friends, Shadow."

Lucifer shook his head, "I no longer have the power to face these Immortals, and it is only a matter of time before Killjoys devil powers are gone as well. Luckily she never needed them in the first place, but I am set for a different path, far from Equestria."

"Smooth." Trax said to him before he and Tavi walked out with Rose clinging to his back.

Flint held Twilight closer, "Its alright, I made a promise to you and I intend to keep it."

Jolee had a sad look in her eyes. "Where will you go? You're my only friend left, Lucifer. If you're gone, how can I help them alone?"

Moonshield glared at Trax before turning back to Nightwish. Silverthorn smirked at Moonshield's discomfort at talking to Nightwish. "Hey Moon, Kane should be alright. I'll take it from here. Go rest, you'll need it." She said with a wink, signaling for him to go somewhere quieter with Nightwish. "Well...I guess we should catch up then?" He said to Nightwish. "I would like that." She replied with a smile as she walked out with him. Silverthorn looked at Kane sleeping and Autumn passed out in the chair next to him. "What am I going to do with you two?" She then thought of something else she had almost forgotten about. "Where's Shadow?"

Twilight felt a relieving feeling come over him as she was held in Flint's arms. "What happened? What's going on?"

Killjoy folded her arms "the thing is my Devil Powers aren't like the powers of an archangel. The powers of the Devil is the highest form of power in Hell while your power is given to from an even higher power than yourself. My powers will last a little longer." She grabbed Shadow and then looked back at the two angels "Jolee, I'd like you to go through what is left of Heaven's knowledge and see what you can find out about these immortals. Can you do that?"

Jolee nodded. "I'm sure there is something still remaining in heaven that could be of use. And hopefully there are survivors that can tell me what they saw." She sighed. "But I'm not getting my hopes up about that."

Lucifer nodded to them both before vanishing in a ray of light.

"We met the culprit who blasted the Saints penthouse, him and two others, and they were stronger than any of us. They called themselves Immortals, I've never heard of them before. Also Heaven and Helł are either in trouble or already gone. We're in for a ride on this crazy train." Flint explained.

Twilight buried her head in Flint's chest and held tighter. "What can we do? If they destroyed heaven and hell then what chance do we have?"

Moonshield and Nightwish stared into the distance at the setting sun. They spent a good while reconnecting after being separated for so long. Nightwish was one of the best in the school's Mage Guild and was doing well in many different areas of magic study. "I'm glad you finally came here, Moon. It's good to have an old friend back." She said kindly. Moonshield smiled back at Nightwish. "Yeah, I'm glad too."

"We have every chance possible, Humanity's greatest strength is never giving up. We wont stop till they're beaten, I promise you, they wont be nothing once we're all together!" Flint told her encouragingly.

Trax and Tavi sat at a table in the library as Rose brought them books, even after many many books they couldnt find anything about these "Inmortals".

Twilight smiled slightly at Flint's words. "One thing I've always loved about you is your optimism." She said as she nuzzled Flint's neck. "I shouldn't be afraid, I know you and the others will save us."

Moonshield and Nightwish laughed as they remembered an old story from their younger days at the Crystal Empire academy. "I can't believe you actually got Princess Cadence to drink wine with poison joke in it! I can't believe you didn't get expelled!" Nightwish said laughing. "Shining Armor thought it was funny, so I guess that's what saved me. Can't believe Cadence got over it and we became friends over the years. I wouldn't be here without her recommendation." Moonshield added with a smile. "I really did miss you when I transferred, Moon. You were one of my few friends. I made lots of friends here in Canterlot, but you were...different." Nightwish said, causing Moonshield to blush. "I...guess I felt the same way. I'm glad we are together again, the two bests of friends." He said with slight awkwardness but a friendly smile. Nightwish stood up and looked to Moon. "It's getting late, I need some sleep for my illunsionist test tomorrow. I'm glad we found each other again, Moon!" Moonshield stood and smiled. "I am too. I hope I see you around soon." Nightwish smiled before hugging him quickly and walking away. Moonshield felt something inside him he had not felt in a long time...could it really be love?

"I wont let any harm come to you, not while I still breath." Flint said kissing her forehead and hugging her tight.

"So what now?"

"Nothing, my desires have been satisfied, nothing more is required."

"What! What about part 2?"

"Plans changed, all I wanted was for Heaven and Hełł to be gone. They are, therefore I am done."

"Now what, we're the most powerful beings on earth, what the buck do we do now? Not to mention we have those brats that'll want revenge."

"Sit back, enjoy life and all its wonders, and wait for them to come knocking. I'm sure we'll be hearing from them soon, they're an impatient bunch anyways."

"Naw, I wanna have some fun, I wanna be challenged with something. You all do your own thing, I'm gonna make it interesting."

Time passed since the attack, and everybody was doing all they can to figure out who the immortals were and why they were bent on destroying Angels and demons and why they destroyed heaven and hell. Twilight stared down into yet another book as she failed to figure anything out. She sighed as she tossed the book into a pile of used ones. Silverthorn and Autumn were also scouring the library for answer, but turning up with nothing.

Kane remained unconscious in the hospital bed. He was stable and doing well, but still not showing signs of waking up soon. Moonshield stood by him and sighed. "I hope you can come back to us, friend. We could use you."

Archived