Guardian Academy (Private RP)

NamelessTrax

"No luck?" Shadow asked coming in to the library with a book in his hand. "Found a book that only mentions the 'Immortals', afraid theres not alot of my Castle still standing. Tartarus is nothing but ash now, and a deadly haze as started growing thats deathly toxic to any lifeform, so far its stayed in the underworld. Guess the air down there is the only type it thrives in." Since the attack any attempt to rebuild Helł or Heaven as been thwarted by an odd happening, Hełl has been quarantined by a thick dark haze thats killed any who breath it, and Heaven has vanished entirely. Only the Angels of the 7 Holy Virtues survived along with Kane, Jolee and Lucifer. Since Helł has become inhabitable, demons have flooded the earth escaping from the dark haze field engulfing Hełl, which has caused many problems for Human kind.

Trax lay on a blanket in the yard, his blue eyes searching the sky aimlessly. Rose cuddled up next to him, "Oh I just love his so much." She said happily pushing up against him. He could feel Tavi's glare from across the yard as she starred at them nervously from under a tree. 'Why are you mad? Your the one who suggested it?' He thought with a deep sigh. But something else was eating at him, he could feel something in him clawing to get out, but he thought he had made peace with the demon fox. Afterall his fox ears and tail were still there.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Is that the book they're supposed to find? Or is there another in the library they're in.))

Twilight threw another book aside and sighed. "I don't understand....it's like they came from nowhere. I can't find anything about them." She said holding her head. Silverthorn slid down a ladder after searching the top of a book shelf and walked over. "I just wish we knew how to kill them. I don't understand why they are so unkillable."

((Nope different book))

Shadow tossed his book on the table, "All this one mentions is that they've been around since time practically began, they predate Demons and Angels. Thats about it." He reached up his shirt feeling the scar where that man had stabbed him through, the coldness in his eyes, that unforgivable look of vengeance. Then there was that voice, called him Father? Flint walked towards them whistling when a book suddenly landed on his head knocking him to the ground, little flying Twilights circled his head singing.

Twilight flew over and grabbed the book, quickly thumbing through it and immediately noticing that if actually contained information. "Flint, you did it! You found just the book we needed!" She said happily as she kissed his forehead.

((Lol your supposed to read my mind! Jk))

Shadow leaned in reading through the pages, "Immortals, powerful beings whose existence was created by time itself?... Okay that's specific, not. Says they can't die from time, and nothing can kill them. Terrific. Apparently they sealed themselves away shortly before Heaven and Hełl were created, long time to sleep." Shadow stood straight up sighing in defeat, "Nothing, nothing is written about how they can be killed, theres just not any information about them."

A man in dragon bone armor walked through the celestial shield, he waved kindly to the students as they froze and starred in awe at him. Traxs ear flickered as he heard heavy steps coming towards him, he opened his eyes and looked up seeing the heavily armored man standing before him, "Excuse me Sir, but are you the carrier of the Nine Tailed Fox?" The man asked politely, Trax raised an eyebrow not sensing any hostility, "I am." He replied simply motionin for Tavi to stop as she stood up. Rose looked at the man not sure what to make of him. "Good. My name is Shade Lock, I am the one responsible for the destructions of Heaven and Helł." Immediately Trax got up letting his blue aura surround him, Tavi already backing him up with her purple aura surrounding her, Rose lit up her hands with dark magic at the ready. Shade merely smiled, "You can try but you wont do much, besides I haven't come here to hurt anyone, just to talk." He said with a polite tone. Trax stood straight lettinf his power cool down, "Rose." He began, Rose nodded and teleported away to get the others.

Twilight thought for a moment. "I don't know if this is the same kind of immortals, but I've read before that only powerful beings can destroy other powerful beings. Is it possibly that only an immortal could kill and immortal?"

Moonshield left the room where Kane was still lying unconscious. He still hadn't shaken off the discoveries he made. "A purpose....that is the key to my freedom. Is it possible that these events are leading to it?" He thought.

"Sorry Moon, Traxs order." Rose said teleporting to Moon and grabbing his hand before teleporting again.

"You're all needed right away!" Rose spoke teleporting before Shadow and the others with Moon, she cast a bubble around them all and teleported them all away.

Trax folded his arms as Rose came back with everyone, Shade smiled and waved to them, "Hello." Shadow flinched with fear, this was the man who almost killed him, the man who brought two sacred planes to their dooms. "Trax what are you doing! Hes the one-" "I know." Trax cut him off, Shadow gritted his teeth, "He almost killed me!" He said angrily. "I do apologize for that, had I known you were friends of The Shinokage I would have sparred you. I know that probably doesn't make up for anything but I want to say it anyways. Please hear what I have to say, it will be important for you all." Shade told them kindly. He reached to his belt and tossed a bag, Trax caught it and looked at it with a grim face,"Seeds?" Shade nodded, "A bean to be precise, it'll restore a persons health and strength back to full potential once eaten, for your friends who are still injured. Trax looked back to Shade, who just chuckled, "I know you probably dont trust me a bit, but let me ask you this. How did I make it past Tias barrier?" Trax flinched realizing it, the barrier could repel them before, and he walked in easily! Trax tossed the bag of beans to Twilight, "Get that bag to the infirmary, give one to each of them. This man is telling the truth, Celestias barrier wouldnt have let him pass through if he was even the slightest threat. Therefore, I trust him." Traxs words put everyone in silence, Tavi was too shocked to speak, Flint was gawking in suprise.

'Killjoy, its me Trax, I know you can hear me. I need you here right away, you'll want to see this and hear it out. Also to be sure you'll come, the man who wiped out you're kingdom is here in front of me, Shadow confirmed it. I know this alot to ask, but please hear him out before you decide to act on your vengeance. Besides, next to the Immortals we faced, he's stronger.'

Shade nodded to him as if he could hear what he was thinking, what is this man?"

Twilight nodded and teleported back to the infirmary. Moonshield looked at Shade accusingly. "You destroy two kingdoms and nearly kill us all, now you want to heal our wounded. What exactly are you getting at, Shade." He asked with a glaring look.

Shadow remembered what Shade had said to him before he stabbed him, "You said you did it for your sister, she died during a battle between the two kingdoms, those wars have been over for thousands of years. Why now?" He asked sternly. "I am only trying to clean up after myself, and you all are the only way it can be. As for why I started all this in this first place, yes, my beloved sister was killed in the crossfire of that wretched war. I was not strong enough to protect her, and so I became stronger than I ever could have imagined, all while thinking of her smile. Then the day came when I saw an innocent town be destroyed by yet another battle between Angels and Demons." Shadow realized that was the battle Satan had started as a diversion to draw Lucifers attention away from the Shinokage. "During my travels, I learned of beings that possessed power even greater than the Devil and Ark Angel, Five Immortal Beings that could insure my dream could be realized. After releasing them I sent them out to prevent earthly allies such as yourselves from intervening. Unfortunately I did not account for them to be so ruthless, I only learned recently of the horror I've caused to all of you, especially you Tav-" He paused catching both Trax and Tavi's punches with ease, the two glared at him with slit eyes and their auras flareing arround them in their fox-like forms. Shade closed his eyes, "I know you can never forgive me, and I understand completely." He told them whole heartedly. Trax and Tavi pulled back as he let go of them, they powered down but still glared at him angrily. "Now that the Immortals are awake, they show no signs of leaving the earth alone. So I guess you could call it selfish of me to dump them on you."

"Did you have a plan for if they went rogue as they have?" Moonshield asked, still keeping his glare. "Surely you accounted for any potential problems and prepared accordingly. Or is they're name true? Are they really 'immortal?' Is there no way to kill them?" Moonshield looked down as a sinking feeling came over him. "I know what that's like...." He said quietly.

Suddenly the mountain side exploded as fire erupted from Killjoy's path, her fury was surpassing her limits of what the Devil powers could accomplish, it was her own power. Her demonic eyes glared at Shade "you..." she took a step forward that shook and cracked the ground. "you have 10 seconds to explain, and if I don't like you explanation so help me..." her voice and body trembled as her anger grew, so did the destructive force of her power. 

"At the time I did not care, I knew I could defeat them and seal them back into their eternal slumber, but they were very cooperative so I did not plan for it no. They what their name suggests, Immortals who cannot die over time, but they can be killed. Just like even you Moon, they can die just the same, you're condition is special however. But that reason for loving is yours to discover alone." He explained. Trax and Tavi powered up prepared to stop Killjoy before she destroyed the school and everyone in it. Shade was unwavered by Killjoys anger, he turned to her meeting Killjoys glare with kind eyes, "Theres no explanation that you would find reason enough to not hate me. I lost my whole world once, I was able to hold back my taste for vengeance, then once reminded it was all I thought about." He told her simply. "No amount of words about how my beloved Sister was killed during your wretched war many years ago, I could explain to you how I found her dead body being violated by demons, the feeling of cold numbness gripping your heart and wanting to die so you dont have to feel that pain anymore. You may know, you may not, wether it changes how you feel I do not know. Nor do I care. I am only here now to warn you about the Immortals plan to wreak havoc across the earth." He finished monotonously. Trax looked at him coldly, "You destroy two races only let loose another the very earth you claimed to save?" Shade looked at him, "I am not perfect, nor will I ever claim to be, whats done is done. Its how you proceed after the fact, that determines your future. I would do it myself, but I figured I's let you get paypack for the damage they've caused. Who am I to stand in the way?" He replied simply.

Moonshield was stunned that Shade knew about his condition. Everyone around him was confused to what Shade meant, and Moon knew it was part of the curse for people to forget that he died. He looked back to Shade. "What do you know about my condition?" He suddenly asked from the blue.

((Worst reasoning ever lol))

Killjoy grabbed Shade by the collar cracking the armor "it was a nice story, though I think I hate you even more now that I know why. Not only did you take vengeance on something that happened a thousand years ago, but also took vengeance too late. The Devil who was in power then is now dead, I killed him and destroyed his very existence, most of the demons who were even involved are already dead. You took took the Kingdom that I finally got by right, you left the lesser demons to roam the world causing more problems than ever before, now the very thing you saught out to avenge is now happening on a world wide basis to thousands of little sisters just because of you. You destroyed the two kingdoms after finally achieving peace. You are a selfish creature and deserves nothing but death.

((Eh, is there ever such thing as a good reason, its always a matter of opinion. Plus he never said he cared about anyone else's sisters))

Shade wasnt phased a bit, his amor instantly regenerated as he grabbed Killjoys wrist and removed her grip easily, "Like I said, I dont not care if you dont understand, nor am I asking for your forgiveness or understanding." He moved his hand on Killjoys wrist pressing down instantly her power was shut off, returning her to her human form, he then let go of her. Shade looked at Moon but didnt answer, "The Immortals are planning, do not go to them, let them come to you." He told them all before walking away. Trax gritted his teeth, "You never told us how to beat them?" He grolwed loudly, Shade chuckled, "I would have thought Kurama would have told you already." He said simply before he shot up into the sky in a beam of stardust. Trax went grim, "Who the helł is Kurama?"

((Again, Moonshield, not Kane. Kane is unconscious. Lol))

Moonshield turned away silently to return to the castle. "You heard him, we have to prepare to defend ourselves. We have to plan for the next time the immortals come for us."

"No," Trax said sternly, "Not here, we're taking this battle elsewhere. We'll fight them with everything we've got, no holding back. We end this now, or die trying. Moonshield, take Autumn and Silverthorn, rally all the students and tell them to be battle ready. Lock this School down. Killjoy, Shadow, Tavi, Rose, and Flint, you're with me. We'll head out far away to battle them head on. Moon, tell Thunder he is to stay here and defend, and tell Kane to meet us directly 2000 miles due Southeast. If we fail to beat them, Guard this school with your life. Im sorry, but I'm only taking supernaturals with me for the front lines, everyone is to stay here and be ready should we fail."

Killjoy looked where Shade left "if you think you can just walk away from what you have done...you're dead wrong, I will kill you before this all over. Punishment awaits you and it will be by my hand." she thought as she looked at Trax "we don't have anything to combat the immortals, you need to talk to this Kurama guy that f**ker mentioned before, if he knows, that's our best chance.

Trax exhaled thinking hard about the name, it wasn't familiar to him, he flinched as a deep beastly laughter started up from within him. Soon the laughter could be heard by all, Trax flattened his ears down, "What do you want Fox?" He asked with an annoyed look. The Demon Foxs voice stifled into a chuckle, "Nothing, just haven't heard that Name in ages, brings back memories. Please, dont let me stop you from finding Kurama, I'm sure their just waiting to meet you too." He said sarcastically. Shadow put on an annoyed look, "Ya know, he's a real Dîck."

Rose looked at them dumbfounded, "The Nine Tails?" He meowed tilting her head to the side, Trax nodded scratching his head, "Long story is he's sealed inside me, thats where I've been drawing all this power from. It was sealed in Tavi for awhile before me, but some of his power had stayed behind, shes got it lucky to not have a second voice. He's a basketcase of pure anger and rage, though it looks like I have him under control, in truth I dont. Even with half his power, He's still a force more than reckoned with. Physically and Mentally it takes alot for me to keep him under." He explained getting a dirty look from Tavi. Rose sighed, "You know how you have a personal name, Killjoys is Alzirus and Shadows is actually Kage, which means Shadow in Japanese." Shadow widened his eyes, considering his parents it made sense, Rose continued on, "Kurama is also the real name of someone too." Trax perked up his ears in curiosity, "So whos is it?" He asked genuinely. Rose walked up to him and pointed at his stomach where the Seal was, "Kurama, The Nine-tailed Fox Demon." Everyone went white feeling dumbfounded and oblivious. "Hold on I'm getting a thought..... Your all idiots." The Nine tails voice sounded in a smart @ss tone. Shadow exploded with rage, "Thats it, come here you dirty fox, I'll skin you alive and wear your pelt as a scarf!" He raged as Flint held him back, "Let it go man." Flint said holding him in a full nelson, Shadow kicked and punched the air aimlessly in anger.

"how about you spill all you know before I rip it out of you Shino-...Kurama" Killjoy said preparing her black flames "start talking or start bleeding."

Kuramas laughter caused Shadow to pause in his fit, Traxs muscles grew tense as his veins started to bulge, he could feel the rise in Kuramas power like he was almost overcome with confidence at being called by his real name. Kurama settled into a low chuckle, "Try as you might Devil Child, even with half my power I'm still more than a match for you in this state. You're all lucky little Trax here can bare enough of my power to get out, expending too much and I'd of course wouldn't stand against you She-Devil." His tone held truth to it as the air around them started to grow thick with the beats energy. Trax gritted his teeth, "Can we not anger him at the moment, you have no idea how hard this is for me right now!" He growled angrily, Shadow and Flint suddenly backed up further away, "You got it man!" "Yeah show him whos boss!" They cheered together, "Not helping morons!" Trax yelled at them. "Apologize for your rude comments and I'll tell you what you want to know." Kurama told them from inside Trax. Shadow flinched, "Uh yeah man Sorry about that, totally kidding bro, you know you're too good looking to be an accessory." He apologized hastily bowing rapidly. Tavi couldn't help but smirk a little, even in times of peril they could all still worry about such trivial matters.

Archived