Guardian Academy (Private RP)

NamelessTrax

A slow beep next to a hospital bed was the only sound in the room as Kane remained unconscious. Inside his head he was hearing thousands of whispers as the casualties of heaven and hell were trapped in the afterlife, and Kane wasn't there to free them. In his dream he felt a hand touch his face. "Kane.....you must save us....or they'll spend forever in this prison....help us Kane......help us....." Suddenly out of nowhere Kane opened his eyes and shot up. The whole hospital was surprised that he was awake. The medicine Shade brought had saved him. The doctors tried to calm him as he adjusted to being awake again.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Killjoy crossed her arms "what you aren't understanding you little sh!t, you're holding information that we need, the more you hold that information, the more I'm assuming that you are in my way and I'll be proving your claim wrong real fast." She grit her teeth "And I'm already in a bad mood."

Black slowly opened his eyes seeing Vi standing over him with tears, she hugged him tightly, "We're alive!" She said happily, by now the others were all awake and moving after being given the strange bean.

Kurama chuckled in his deep voice, "Imagine, the world gone to the Immortals, all because one person can't apologize for her harsh words. Pretty pathetic if you ask me." Trax straightened up feeling Kuramas attempt at trying to break the seal cease, Kurama went on, "All I'm asking for is an apology, nothing more and nothing less. Simple as that." Trax raised an eyebrow, "Why? What do you get out of it?" He asked curiously. "Satan has never been one to apologize, and their Father was so arrogant and prideful, he never once apologized to his children for killing their mother. Maybe where the past Devils have failed, this one can surpass them. Even if her Kingdom is now dead." Kurama replied simply, he had never cared about HeII to begin with, and as far as he was concerned he shared no bond with any Demon period. He regarded himself as the first of his kind.

Kane tried to sit back up when he was suddenly tackled back on to the bed. "YOURE AWAKE!" Autumn said in tears of joy as she hugged Kane tightly. Kane grit his teeth from his wounds but smiled and kissed her. Silverthorn saw Vi and Black awake. "Glad you two made it too."

"Yeah, but... What the hełl is going on?" Black asked in confusion, looking around he saw Jagg and Knight stretching their joints sorely. Bolt and Arial were holding hands nuzzling eachother with joy, Ivy and Aurora were talking with Carla and Rogue all with confusing expressions. Azure sat on his bed with Dawn holding him tightly, she wasnt wanting to let go.

Silverthorn sighed. "It's a long story, but we need to be prepared for another attack. It's going to take all of us to defend ourselves." She turned and looked to Kane. "You need to go with the other supernaturals." Kane nodded as he felt his angel powers slowly bringing a soothing feeling to his body. "Very well."

Kane kissed Autumn and nodded to his friends. "Best of luck to you all. I hope to see you all again when this is over." He spawned his angel wings and zoomed out to join the other supernaturals. Moonshield watched him go and sighed. "Godspeed, friend."

Killjoy's left eye twitched rapidly as a vein her neck began to bulge "yo...I...." she stammered to speak as her flaming aura started to return "mother-...." she clenched her fist as she looked like she was about to have an aneurysm. "I...will...end you, I'll rip you apart, disembowel you and feed every little bit to Cerberus!" she yelled "there is a reason we don't apologize to you, you're an arrogant pr|ck who thinks he's the most powerful thing that has ever lived. You honestly don't understand why we f*cking hate you!? It's because we can't stand you, thinking you deserve an apology even when you're an @sshole!." she yelled putting two fingers to Trax's chest and lighting her black flames "We made you, we made the weapon that can kill you and kept it hidden, only I now know of it's existence...I am your equal whether you like it or not buttercup. I will not apologize...especially now, you held important information that could have saved a life...like Tavi's child...you deserve no apology, not from anyone." she put her hand down and turned her back to Kurama "the person who is choosing to end the world because he's butthurt is more in fault than the person who denies him what he wrongfully deserves." she said walking off. 

Killjoy looked at Trax "it's my sword, "god slayer" though the thing is, it's true power hasn't been activated in thousands of years. It can only activate in the presence of great power, but it has laid dormant."

((Lol Fusions between Killjoy and Tavi, Trax and Kane, and if we need to push it all four together?))

"Can it be summoned to a certain location? Now that Kane is here we should head out to draw the Immortals attention away from the school." Trax said nodding to Rose for her to prepare a teleportation spell to an abandoned wasteland away from here.

"I can summon it anywhere, I just have to be there to do so, it can only be wielded by its owner, it will kill anyone who tries to take it." Killjoy said crossing her arms "I just have to be there for this plan you are making."

"Good, then lets go." Trax said folding his arms and nodding to Rose, she smiled back and cast a large bubble around them all. In in instant they vanished. In Roses void, all their gear was suddenly transported onto them at the ready. Traxs fox ears and tail appeared back on him, Kurama remained silent letting him access his immense power. "Whats your plan to lure them to us?" Flint asked rotating his arm in a stretch. Shadows monks spade weapon formed in his hand, Tavi put a hand on her hip as her Ninetails power was all she needed. Trax threw on his short sleeved cloak, on the back was the Ten Saints emblem with the word LEADER written under it in Japanese symbols, "They're Immortals who believe they cannot die or be beaten, so we give them something to see as a threat. Release all your power, let it show all at once. They'll see it as a challenge." Trax told them clenching his fists tightly, Flint smirked, "Like Moths to a flame."

Kane suddenly appeared with them with his armor and angel wings spread. "Hey guys, what did I miss?" He asked as he stretched to readjust to his armor, as he was still somewhat stiff from the hospital bed.

Killjoy lifted up her hand as her fiery aura exploded letting her unfathomable power out "Komm zu mir, Gott -Mörder" she said a fiery rift was split beside her and the Black demons sword appeared. "Harmony's bane, harbinger of destruction..." she paused as she went into her demon form "Sortieren Fluch , Der Befreier von Feuer und Tod . Glänzen und zeigen Sie uns Ihre Macht!" she shouted as the sword shined red giving off a powerful aura.

"Nothing yet really, I almost died and the Man who destroyed Heaven and Hełł is the one who saved you and the others. Now we're about to see just how high our limits really are." Shadow told Kane as they appeared out of Roses void travel and into a vaste rocky wasteland, uninhabited for thousands of miles. Trax stepped forward and clenched his fists, slowly his power started to rise as more tails grew next to his original, the loose pebbles and rocks around him began to float upwards from the gravity being shifted by his growing power. Tavi stepped up beside him and started powering up as well, she grew her 8 other tails as her purple aura formed around her. Rose raised a hand and suddenly she wore an old style robe and with her hands and feet being like a demons, her power was different than any demons, her power was darker than any, its purest form. Shadow stuck his spade into the ground, "Aperite portas Tartara nigra messor et da mihi potestatem, aeternum!" Suddenly his whole right side exploded with darkness, his right wing was all bone with a black haze-like aura around it shaping into feathers. His arm and leg pitch black with pale shiny stitchings wrapping around them, his right eye shaped into a ringed demonic purple. "Aperite portas caeli angelici mortis da mihi potestatem, et veritas in sempiternum!" Suddenly his left side burst into white flames as his left wing was a flaming white aura. His left arm and leg were his normal skin tone with golden latin markings all around them, his left eye shined a pure holy white with a gold cross as his pupil. Flint jumped to the side and started in a low growl that grew to a booming dragons roar, scales formed on his cheeks and his whole arms becoming like a dragons with razor sharp claws, his green eyes becoming slit as the whites of his eyes turned yellow. His flames around him swirled in a tall funnel, they started out normal but turned into Black and Golden flames with his normal red fire. His teeth sharpened to points as he roared out, his power rising higher than ever as he pushed harder and harder to climb higher on the scale.

Kane held his sword in front of his face as a golden aura surrounded him. The armor he was already wearing strengthened and glimmered with holy light. His angel wings spread out and a halo appeared above his head. His eyes burned with holy fire and a blade of golden flames appeared in his hands. His hair grew longer down to his mid back and turned white.

Trax clenched his fists, 'More!'

Kuramas eyes opened as a slight grin slid across his face.

Suddenly Traxs power exploded all out with his body being cloaked in a bright red energy, his glowed bright blue with slits, his power rising higher than ever before. The ground below them began to crack and crumble under their feet, the massive surge of power sending out waves of energy what tumbled over nearby rock formations.

"See, what'd I tell ya."

"They're either brave, or really stupid. Though I must hand it to them, its more power than before."

"Shall we?"

"We Shall..."

((I need you two to take over the other two Immortals. They'll have a unique ability that makes them incredibly powerful. Greed can harden his body to unbreakable strength. Temper can turn into a black haze which is deadly to any being but her, basically shes poisoness. Jackal as you already know can create explosion and turn anything into a bomb.))

Killjoy's sword started to move a bit and glowed a faint black before going back to red. "We are making the weapon stir, keep it up." She said a spire of flame shot into the sky from her power.

((I'll take Jackel))

Kane watched the growing power of all the supernaturals together. His holy power radiated around everybody and they could feel it's power within them. "Immortals....they wont be immortal for long."

Archived