Guardian Academy (Private RP)

NamelessTrax

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trax narrowed his eyes as a tower of light came down from the sky and landed just a hundred meters away, "Pick your targets, there are five total, but Greed is mine." He said sternly. "Jackal is all mine, ita payback time for what he did to me." Tavi growled angrily clenching her fists.

Kane sensed a great presence of darkness coming from the five, and recognized one of them was using an incredible amount of dark magic, almost too much for somebody who wasn't a demon. "Tentacle boy over there is mine." Kane said, spreading his angel wings.

Rose put her hands on her waist, "The boys and I will take Temper." She said as Shadow and Flint backed her up.

Greed smirked, "It seems we've been challenged, from the feeling we might have our work cut out for us. Make it quick." He ordered folding his arms. Temper grinned and sped forward turning into a cloud of deadly smoke, Rose stepped forward casting a bubble and catching her completely, she threw away and the three of them leaped over to fight her. Tavi stepped forward punching her fists together, "Lets go Jackal, I'm dying to tear you limb from limb." Jackal looked on simply.

Kane darted towards Nergal with his angel wings spread far. He swung his blade of holy fire at Nergal, who blocked it with his own dark blade. Nergal wrapped the tentacles coming from his back around Kane, but Kane cut them off and parried with Nergal again. His tentacles simple grew back with ease.

Tavi zipped forward rearing back her fist to deliver a powerful punch at Jackal, the Immortal man-jackal put up his hand to block but Tavi's arm extended out with a purple aura that sent Jackal back flying into a nearby mesa, Tavi landed and sped to get him again. Greed just stood still not worrying about her, his eyes were focused in a deadlock stare with Trax. "Shall we then Kurama?" Greed began holding up his hand which turned into a black blade, Trax growled and zipped forward, Greed met him in the middle as their claws met with a steel on steel cling.

Kane cut off more of Nergal's tentacles, even though they just reformed. He forced him back with a blast of holy light and slashed at him, causing a wound that glowed with a golden fire. Nergal grit his teeth before healing himself with shadows and blasting Kane backwards.

Moomshield walked around alone as the school prepared itself for defense against the Immortals if needed. He felt lost that he was here and not with the others. He considered himself to have a power that the Immortal's shouldn't not trifle with, even though it was misery for him.

Greed and Trax held each other at bay hand to hand, "So you think your precious school mates can hold out against the coming storm? Figured since theres so many Demons running around I'd let them feast." Greed said with a grin.

Laxus stood atop the main building, the Elemental team surrounding him in full battle gear, "It would seem our foes wish to proceed with a two pronged assualt." Laxus began as glanced around at the demon horde now surrounding the shielded Academy, "They knew our Supernaturals would leave to fight them away from the school. They have been alive for very long, figures they'd pull something like this. Alright, turn to your stage two forms right off the back, keep them off the shield as much as you can. Once they're backed up, we'll let the students have their go. Disperse!" He ordered commandingly. "Right!" They all said together before changing to their stage two forms with dragon hands and feet then leaping off to different areas around the school perimeter.

Black landed firmly in front of a large group of Paladin class students, each them with determined faces, all of them geared up and ready. Black lit up his hands with a frosty magic, "The line has been drawn, lets keep it that way." With a final dragon roar he burst off with the Paladins at his back as he charged the demon horde waiting beyond the shield.

A tentacle wrapped around Kane's throat, strangling him as he struggled to get free. He felt his powers slipping away slowly. He grit his teeth and forced his hand into Nergal's face, blasting him with holy light. He fell for he ground and gasped for breath as he spread his wings again to regain the power he lost.

Moonshield, Silverthorn and Autumn leaped over the front line of Paladin's and into the demon horde. Autumn blasted them with magic as Moon and Silver tore them apart.

Trax clashed with Greed in a furry of strikes that created shockwaves here and there, their battle leveled the area around them as they fought hand to hand.

Tavi was putting a beating on Jackal in which he could not keep up, but the Immortal showed no signs of taking much damage. Jackal did have a serious face on, he had noticed Tavi was using her aura to strike him, therefore she wasnt touching him physically, in which case he could not use his Bomb magic on her.

Rose, Shadow, and Flint were locked in a heated hand to hand with Temper, her ability to change into a cloud made it hard for them to hit her physically, and she was fast enough to dodge their magic and flame attacks.

All around the school perimeter, the Higher up students were locked in battle with the surrounding Demon horde.

Kane took heavy breathes as he began to slowly wear out from battling the unkillable enemy. Nergal rained down shadows on him as Kane weaved through them to get a charging attack on him.

Moomshield bashed a demon with his shield before impaling it and cutting down another one behind him. Silverthorn tore through demons with speed and precision while Autumn burned them with her magic.

• 1 month later...

Greed and Traxs fists collided in a massive shockwave that crumbled the ground underneath them, "Tell me Trax, how do you do it? Staying calm and cool when everyone else is crying or enraged?" He asked as they stood starring at eachother. Trax narrowed his eyes, "Because I can't afford to succumb to my emotions, I need to be calm and collective so I can lead them. Its not a luxury I can afford." He replied coldly. Greed chuckled, "Even when your own child was ripped away from you before you could see them open their eyes right before you?" Trax grit his teeth in a snarl as his red aura flared up, Greed smirked, "I think your lying, your not the only one who can lead them. I think you've made yourself so immune to emotions, because of whats sealed inside you. Knowing full well that once he's released, he'll go after your wife for the other half of his power. Once that happens, well, I dont need to tell you that. Right?" Trax glared at him clenching his fists.

Jackel slid back holding his arms up in defense, he felt stumped for a second, this girl had figured out how to hurt him without physically touching him. Tavi grinned, "Whats wrong doggy? Fox got your tongue? I'm gonna tear you apart for what you did to me, what you took away from me and my beloved!" She end in a hiss and raced at him on all fours, Jackel waved his hands in an X, a slight wind picked up in front of him. Tavi narrowed her eyes, suddenly a massive chain of explosions blew in front of her knocking her back into the air. She landed in a crouch but saw under her feet had turned yellow and lit up, Jackel smirked slightly and snapped his fingers exploding her sky high. The dust settled with Tavi standing a little dazed but in a fighting stance, "Its going to take a little more than that to stop whats coming for you." She said coldly.

Flint and Shadow did a combo attack of fire and shadow at Temper but leaped up dodging them, suddenly a foot landed squarely on Tempers head sending her back down. Rose hovered in the air with a smile, "Not so fast girly."

The surrounding horde was suddenly rained down on with random lightning strikes as Laxus stood atop the school with a colomn of lightning flowing into the sky above him. Arial flew around the shield dome using her wind magic to tear through any demons attacking the shield. Jagg used his rock magic to form a large trench around the school, while Aurora filled it with water, then Bolt lit up the water with electricity. The combo created a second barrier slowing down the demon horde.

• 8 months later...

Nergal grabbed Kane in a mass of tentacles and threw him to the ground repeatedly before tossing him aside. His hands lit with shadows and he stared at Kane. "We have no need for angels anymore. Now you will die." 

Moonshield cut through another demon before he looked in the distance and saw the battle. Moonshield ran towards Kane as fast as he could. Before Nergal could strike Kane with a shadow bolt, Moonshield's magic crystal shield deflected them back at Nergal knocking him back into Jackel knocking him to the ground. "Immortals...you think you're powerful fighting mortals, why don't you right one of your own? Can you kill somebody who can't die?" He said to them glaring daggers. 

Jackel stood back up giving himself a shake before raising his hands, Tavi flashed in front of him landing a hard kick to his face, "I am you're opponent Dog!" Jackel flew across the ground slamming into a rocky pile, Tavi hit the ground in a dead sprint on all fours racing towards Jackel.

Trax sped at Greed punching his face, but the Immortal merely grinned as he didnt budge, suddenly Trax was punched in the gut hard before Greed blasted him down into the ground. Trax flashed up above forming a purple orb in his hand, Greed smirked, "A Tailed Beast Bomb?" Trax went wide with rage as he threw the orb down onto Greed creating a massive blast.

Temper attemtped to turn into her haze form but between Roses magic and Flints fire, she was being stopped cold and open for Shadows Light and Dark Magic.

The Demon horde pressed their attack on the schools defenses, but the students fought back with everything they had. With the Elementals providing perfect defense, the other students easily took care of any demons that squeezed through. 

Nergal growled as he glared at Moonshield. "Pathetic mortal, you will die with the rest of them!" He shouted as he blasted a dark magic at Moonshield. He raised his shield and deflected the blast back into Nergal before charging him and thrusting his blade into Nergal's chest. Nergal's eyes widened as the wound glew a bright red light. Moonshield stared in shock, as nobody had been able to defeat one of the immortals yet.

Greed slashed Trax away before noticing Nergal fall, "What? Impossible, we cant die! We are Immortals!" Suddenly Temper was dropped at his feet as he body shook violently from Roses torture before she abruptly lay deathly still, "If it helps she did put up quite a fight." Rose said sarcastically, but Greed could feel a dark presence from her, she was not human and nor was she a demon or angel. Flint and Shadow flanked around Greed as Firestorm was thrown near the Immortal leader, his throat had been slashed along other horrendous wounds, Killjoy walked up remaining quiet as she glared at Greed. "Give it up Greed, admit defeat. Accept your death with some courage." Trax spoke as he unsheathed his swords.

Tavi mercilessly beat Jackel with his aura fists her anger flared with every hit. Jackel spit out blood as she paused, "It wont bring back what you lost." Tavi's eyes went wide with rage, "No, but It'll make me feel better!" She formed a purple orb in her hand and shoved down Jackels throat, Tavi closed his mouth shut as the explosion ripped his body from the inside out.

Greed glanced over shoulder as the explosion claimed the last remaining besides him, "I will face my death, but I'll be taking at least a few of you with me." Greed formed a ring in his hands before multiplying it and blasting everyone away, Trax guarded against it being pushed before he rushed in, Greed parryed him off with a large greatsword from from his ring, suddenly Tavi flashed behind him scoring his back with her claws. Greed yowled in agony before hitting them both away, "I will not be denied!"

Moonshield flew at Greed before bashing him hard with his shield and slashing him across the chest multiple times before plunging his sword through his heart. As he delivered the blow his body began to glow brightly. He felt the ground around him shake as he stood there with his blade in Greed's chest.

Greed stood in shock for a moment before grabbing Moons head, "You cursed sack of meat!" Taking his other hand, he drove it into Moons neck at a downward angle spearing into his chest. "MOON!" Traxs voice rang out. 

Moonshield's eyes began to glow as he smirked at Greed. Unlike his other deaths, he simply began to fade away from Greed's grip. "I am like you, immortal. What is dead may never die..." He said as his body disappeared. Miles away, Moon reappeared living again. "This is my purpose...this is why this happens." He charged Greed from far away at lightning fast speeds before impaling Greed with his sword a second time. 

Greed threw up blood, "No.... It can't be this way!" He blasted Moon away, but his sword remained in Greed, he charged Trax with rage. "I will bring you all down with ME, you are all just insects, sack of worms in my way! I am Greed, and I will have what I desire!" Greed forned a sword in hand and speared it forward, but he was stopped abruptly. Greed saw Traxs hand on the blade stopping it inches from his chest, his grip cracked the blade as a red aura exploded around him. Greed looked up then went wide in fear, Trax starred down at him with a slight smirk. His eyes were blood red with black slits, blazing with pure rage and anger. "Calm down, eh Kurama?"  As Trax spoke, Greed looked past seeing the massive Nine Tailed Fox Demon standing behind Trax, its menacing glare bore down on Greed with a bloodlust. After gulping with a newfound level of fear, Greed stepped back shakily. "Impossible...." Suddenly Killjoy flashed beside him mid-kick sending him skidding across the land, Tavi sped up in front of him hitting him high into the air Flint and Shadow flew up lighting him up with shadowy blazing fire. Rose appeared blasting him with her Darkness Magic, Greed flew towards Kane.

Kane's eyes glowed with holy light as he blasted Greed multiple times with light magic before slicing through him with his flaming sword multiple times before throwing him towards Moon. I one solid motion, Moon grabbed his sword from Greed's chest before spinning around and cutting Greed's head clean off. Moon fell to a knee as he felt a strange surge of magic within his body.

Trax ran up to Moon kneeling beside him, "Moon, whats wrong?"

Killjoy looked off into the distance before disappearing.

Laxus paused as Killjoy appeared above him, she spread out her arms and released a wave of dark red energy, "Do as your Queen Commands! Begon to the Underworld!" At her booming voice, the demons cowardly stepped back retreating back into the shadows obediently.

Archived