Guardian Academy (Private RP)

NamelessTrax

Gleam felt the attacks like pokes, "Your attacks are strong, I can see why other demons have trouble staying out, but I am not like them." He stomped the earth and sent a fissure at Black knocking him out cold. He swung his tail with Tavi still grasped and used her to hit Blade hard agaisnt the tree then brought her back around and smashing Soul into the ground. "My powers are near godlike." He growled bringing Tavi up to him, she was scratched and bruised from being used as a weapon, she sqealed as Gleam suffocated her. Suddenly Trax came bursting out of the tree line, "Let Her Go!" He yelled scraping a rock up with one sword and batting it at Gleam with the other but it bearly made him flinch. Trax leap up and went to strike but Gleam grabbed him by neck, "Your effort was in vain, now you will watch as she perishes before you." He said as he continued suffocating Tavi. Trax squirmed and growled, "Tavi, TAVI!" Without warning Gleam was blown and sent crashing through the trees from a flash of purple flames. Shadow stood hold is scythe up at his side with his other hand outwards with smoke steaming for it. His eyes were snake like and glowed with a bright golden color, a black aurora surrounded him, his wound was fully healed. Trax and Tavi were droped where they were, Trax crawled Tavis side seeing her breathing slowly. Trax looked at Shadow with surprise, "Shadow, your......."

"Stay out of the way, I dont know how to control this power." He barely stepped forward as he zoomed off towards Gleam in a flash like a quick shadow. Off in the distance the clash of steel and explosions could be heard as Shadow and Gleam battled it out. Black had awoken to see the event and limped over to Trax and Tavi, "His demon powers have awoken fully, maybe now he'll be enough to stop that monster." Black used sheets of ice to bring Soul and Blade to them, "Are you two alright, no potentially fatal injuries?" He asked shakily still feeling the effects of the hard hit to the gut.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"His Demon powers were activated to protect him from death, maybe now we can deafeat this demon and-" Black stopped as Shadow came crashing through the trees and slid to a stop in front of them, he had returned to normal. Shadow sat up weakly as Gleam came up to them, "I must be dreaming this, a son Malacota himself, you've been among the humans too long My Lord you've gotten weak." He said sheathing his sword and folding his arms. "Apologies for the beat down, I did not know a son of Malacota would befriend humans let alone attend their school dedicated to battling them." Gleam paused seeing the confusion in all their eyes, "And you have no idea what im talking about, well to put striaght, Shadow is the son of Malacota. The Grim Reaper himself, A Demon Lord, Right hand to Satan. Your Demon royalty, demons would be honored to face you in battle and die by your blade. Your first change was pretty tough but you should be able to defeat me with just a single punch. You have alot of training to do if you want to be recognized by Malacota." He finished as he sat down and crossed his legs. Black and Trax were stunned to both Shadows lineage and the fact that this beast is treating them like old friends. Tavi fainted when he sat down.

Shadow starred wide eyed at the ground, every demon encounter he had ever had now made sense, why demons treated him like royalty. Then he realized the Reaper he had killed was his half-brother, "I killed my own kin..." He whispered lightly. "You beat him Kazuto in fair combat my Lord, he would have liked no other end. Now about your training young prince, give me three days and I can have your demon powers honed to its full potential, what do you say My Lord?" Gleam presented his offer like he owed him greatly. Trax and Black exchanged confused glances with Blade and Soul before Shadow stood up, "You all head home and tell Celestia I have found the truth and will return soon, I need to do some soul searching." He said monotoned. "Shadow, are you sure about this?" Trax asked standing up beside him, "Yes, trust me, I need this." Shadow replied looking up to him with his dark purple eyes full of sorrow and flashed with flames of determination. Trax nodded, "Then goodluck my friend, see you three days." They shook hands and bro-hugged, Black did the same handing Tavi off to Trax. Gleam nodded his apologies to them, "You fought bravely even when defeat was guaranteed, you have earned my respect humans." He said respectivley.

Shadow nodded to him, "Thank you, have a safe flight." As he spoke Black summoned the plateform of ice underneath them and raised them up. Shadow waved to them as they hovered off, Trax waved back before looking at Tavi, "She'll be fine, after a goodnights rest she should be back to her normal self."

(( lol zoooooooom its midday tomorrow haha.))

Upon they're return Princess Celestia waited outside the gate, Black told her of the events and she acknowledged it but her expression wasnt of happiness for Shadow but not grief either. Afterwards Black went with Soul and Blade back to the Saints Sanctuary dorm, Trax took Tavi to her penthouse room and laid her down in her bed. Trax held onto her hand and watched her sleep, memories of the battle flooded through his mind, "I wasnt strong enough to protect you, you could have died if.... I promise you Tavi," He clenched his free hand and looked up, his bright blue eyes flashed with raw determination and drive, "I will get stronger."

Shadow followed Gleam but looked back towards the direction his friends had gone, he through on a look of determination and turned around to follow Gleam.

Kane and Autumn walked onto campus, Autumn bursting with joy about going to Silverthorn's party that evening. They saw Azure and Vi not far away and waved them over. "Hey guys!"

Soul and Blade entered the penthouse and saw the others. "So Black, going to chance that Lancer girl later?" He teasted.

"Afternoon, all set for the party tonight?" Azure greeted them with a smile. Vi smiled brightly and waved to them, Dawn sat close to Azure but she played it off by smiling to them.

Black smiled slightly and sipped from his glass of tea, "I suppose I may have a plan for her, I guess it depends on when you and Twilight will finally get together, openly." He challenged sarcastically. Tavi sat on Traxs lap giggling about a joke he had made. "Oh did you guys know we're getting a new teacher for advanced mathematics, I believe her name is Miss Echo, and get this, shes only 18 years old!" Tavi exclaimed excitedly.

Blade raised an eyebrow. "18? That's interesting. She must be a child prodigy or something."

"We sure are! Silverthorn's apartment is nice. She throws great parties!" Autumn said smiling as Kane held her around the waist. "So Vi, how are you going to feel if Black shows up?" She teased.

"Actually you'll never believe this, shes just like Shadow, her father was a demon. She gained the boards trust and confidence after killing her father, which I guess makes her pretty strong considering only Demon lords can produce-"

"Uh I think that will be all dear," Trax said putting his hand over her mouth but she kept going on, "Just know that despite her age she earned that position for a reason, so dont go challenging her. Im sure she'll get alot of that on Monday."

"Oh that would be awesome!" Vi said wrapping her arms around herself and hugged tightly, "ahem, That'd be lovley." She said calming down and sitting like a royal princess. Azure raised and eyebrow with concern for her mental health.

"Well then, I guess it will be quite the class." Blade said. Soul stood and headed for the door. "I'll talk to you guys later. There's, uh, someone I need to meet." He said.

Kane rolled his eyes at Vi's fangirling and kissed Autumn's neck. "At least I know nobody is going to hit on me tonight." She said, nuzzling Kane. "Why? Cause I'd break them?" Autumn giggled. "I can do that myself, thank you."

Killjoy sighed as she walked into the room right after hearing another half breed is in the school. "All the more reason to control what I have. Just hope she isn't one of those people who believe all demons must be destroyed and go after me or Shadow, She did kill her own father after all." she said taking off her chest plate and took a deep breathe "maybe what you say will be the other way around and she challenges everyone else to prove something. She is young so she might think she will have to prove herself to get respect because I have a hard time believing anyone around here will give her any respect." She took off her helmet and let her hair fall to her shoulders "then again, I might be over thinking."

Tavi put a finger to her chin in thought, "Huh, maybe, I guess I didnt think that one through. Of course your not exactly a half breed, just so happen to have the soul of an evil demon, I dont what to call you. Just a special case I guess." She said acting a little girly as she talked. Trax rolled his eyes, "In any case its better that we treat her with respect anyways, we are Saints and should conduct ourselves accordingly. Unless you want Laxus to kick you out, as the high Saint he does have that authority." He said intently, "Hes pretty strong....." He added silently to himself. "As always Trax, we wouldnt dare shame our great name. And be sure to ask Twilley about me new elemental book, its supposed to come in today." He added waving to Soul with a grin.

Azure rolled his eyes again but noticed Dawn starring at him with big eyes, like hearts were jumping out of them, she leaned forward as he slowly leaned back not sure on what to do. Vi just watched them with jealousy and wished she could have that with Black.

"either way...i'm not one to turn down a challenge and add the name of Coward to the list. We have to show respect but also need to show that we are strong when someone tries to oppose us. Even sometimes accepting challenges is a sign of respect, just depends on the situation." Killjoy said looking at Trax "And last I checked, duels aren't prohibited so I see no reason for the high and mighty to kick any of us out. My main point is that it wouldn't shame our name if she comes to us and challenges and not the other way around."

"You forget we're students here, not to knock you off your pedastal, but try to show some restraint. Have tried taking orders instead of trying to give them. One, shes a teacher so she does have authority over you wether you loke it or not, no matter who your 'dating'. Second, Laxus will be graduating this spring so its up to us to appoint a new leader for the board and address ourselves honorably. Not punching anyone who says different, wether you like it or not sometimes you gotta obey and listen. Under obvious circumstances of course, please do use common sense, dont twist my words." Black explained with a flash of warning in his eyes. "Your hotshot antics will destroy our great name all because you cant get along with everyone else around you, violence is not always the answer and believe it or not you can avoid it, you just choose the easy road and give in to it because your not strong enough to speak kindly. Encasing yourself in armor so you can avoid gettkng hurt when really your weighing yourself down into pity and despair. Maybe then people will love you and see you the way Luna does." He added in calmly trying to ease the situation. Black just sat there with his hand around his cup, Trax and Tavi were stunned by the sudden speach and where worried how Killjoy would blow up and let her anger get the best of her and try to counter back. Bella walked in and waved smiling brightly, "Hello everyone, hows-" she paused realizing she walked in on something, "Bad timing?" She asked questioningly. "Just a little." Tavi said cutely holding her pointer finger and thimb close together.

Killjoy gritted her teeth "Now you insult me Black." she said coldly "fine." she took the remaining of her armor off "apparently you didn't heed Laxus when he gave Trax a talking to about being a insufferable know it all. You call what I have weakness? I have integrity, unlike you who is always willing to kneel down and kiss the asses of whoever says they are higher than you. Maybe I should buy you some F**king knee pads and you will feel right at home. I guess you like being a bug underneath everyone's boot!" she shouted with anger "I don't find myself safe in the school because my lover is in a high position, you would be wise to remember that you may think you know everything there is about me, but you are no closer from the truth you petty fool. If I remember correctly, we must treat everyone as equals, but of course I must have misunderstood when I see you face deep into cheeks of Laxus and the board.." she then stopped as she realized someone else entered the room "I'll be in my room..." she said picking her armor back up and went straight into her room closing the door.

((Lol you just blew up in Traxs face for no reason, you do realize it was Black who said that right, i know brown nosing is an excuse for following leadership but come on, its out of respect and honor, someones on the judging train heading for bîtch city. Thats a joke btw dont take that seriously:/))

((It's fixed, I never said Killjoy wasn't a b|tch lol. The ponies can hate her and think she is degenerate all they want, but Killjoy will eventually show that she is just as deserving to be a Saint as much as everyone else. Just think, Killjoy been in a sh|t hole for most of her life of submission and pain. Maybe Black needs to think about what Killjoy might be going through before making assumptions you know.))

((Yeah i know that after wards, but like you said they dont know, even the most enlighted cant see whats in the dark.))

Black sighed knowing he spoke out of place, "Cold as the ice I bend right?" He said somberly. "Black..." Trax began but Black got up and headed out. Bella felt dumbstruck and lost, "Wut?" Tavi rushed over to her, "Nothing you should concern yourself with come on and lets go shopping." She said waving to Trax as they left as well. Trax sighed deeply, "How am I going to lead this bunch after your gone Laxus, your always fair to everyone and know exactly what to say, how can I lead them like you do." He said to himself nonchalantly.

At the begining of the school year Laxus came up to Trax, "Listen Trax, this is my last year here, I know everyone will vote you for Leader. I know you can do it, you've grown alot so dont let me down alright, now come on lets go train together like old times eh?" Laxus told him rubbing his head like an older brother.

"How can I.......... Im not even strong enough to protect her....." Memories of the battle with Gleam and then his battle with the lizard like demon he lost his students to. "I cant protect any of them......"

Archived