Guardian Academy (Private RP)

NamelessTrax

Soul entered the chambers of Princess Twilight, and saw her sitting on a love seat in a bathrobe holding a glass of wine. "Why hello, Paladin Soulscream. To what do I owe a visit from a legendary saint?" She said kindly as she took a sip of her wine. "Greetings Your Highness, I was just-"

"Now Soul, you know what's a call me" She said in a somewhat snarky tone. Soul smiled and cleared his throat. "Twilight." Twilight smiled at him. "That's better. Now then, I assume since you're here you got my message about our....common interest." Soul began to blush slightly. "I suppose you could call it that..."

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"You're like me, Soul. Such a good student." The Princess said kindly. "I guess there's a reason I'm third in succession to Laxus, but to say I'm the only one worthy is unfair to the others." Twilight shook her head and smiled. "And so modest, you're a good person, Soul." She set her wine glass down and leaned forward, part of her shoulders being revealed from the robe. "So...you single?"

Kane looked a this watch. "Well, me and Autumn need to get to class. We'll see you guys this evening!" He said as the couple left. "Oh, and be gentle if you see him tonight, Vi." Autumn teased with a giggle.

((I've seen enough anime to know where thats going!))

Vi blushed bright red, "Thats.... I... Exactly what are you implying?" She stammered, "She means be cool about it Vi." Azure said answering her question. "Oh well you two just buck already and get it over with." She said back to him pointing at them. Dawns face lit up like red light bulb, while Azure went red in the cheecks.

Trax walked onto the battle mat in the schools dojo, he turned on the magic battle tester and swithed it to the level just under Laxus, over 50 levels above what the second ranking currently was at. "... Stronger... To protect her...." He stepped out onto the floor as it began, several images of himself appeared digitally and unsheated a variety of glowing weapons, Trax unsheathed his twin ebony swords from his back and held them at the ready. ".....Must .... Get.... Stronger!"

((And that's why anime is lame :D ))

Some time later, Soul lay in a luxurious bed. Twilight was cuddled up to him with her head on his chest, her eyes shut and smiling. Both were covered by the sheets. "So, I'll ask again, are you single?" Soul stared at the ceiling. "No ma'am, I'm yours." Twilight kissed his cheek. "Good boy."

((It's for comedic purposes. You can say all the sh|t you want about anime, but everyone knows that anime is awesome, I've been in your shoes and also thought anime sucked. The only people who think anime is dumb are the ones who watched the overrated BS such as Dragon Ball Z and Pokemon, Or never watched it at all. Trust me, I know you would love anime because all these story lines would totally be in an anime and you enjoy RPing in them so it just proves that there is an anime out there that you would enjoy.))

((You need to calm down bro. When I say anime sucks or that it's dumb or something, I'm mostly doing that just to joke around and be a dick. I really don't have anything against anime other than the fact that I just really don't care to get into it. There may very well be anime's that impress me, but like I said, I'm just not interested in the genre as a whole.))

((you need to get into it. Anyway back to the story.))

The intercom beeped as it turned on and Luna's voice was heard "Legendary Saint Black, I need to see you in my office ASAP. Again...Legendary Saint Black in my office." There was slight annoyance in her tone. The intercom clicked off.

((If it makes you feel any better, I was a pretty hardcore Yu-Gi-Oh fan back in the day. I still don't mind it every now and then.))

Soul got dressed and prepared to leave Twilight's chambers. "You sure you're going to be ok with this?" She asked. "Killjoy dates Princess Luna. This will be nothing." He lifted her chin and looked into her eyes. "I'll see you when I'm done when class." He said, kissing her. After they broke the kiss Soul left the room.

((that's a petty anime, you need the good stuff like Attack on Titan, Sword art Online, Future Diary, Highschool DxD, Sekirei, Is this a Zombie, Kill La Kill.))

Black sighed with annoyance, "Shes not really helping her cause when she tattles, oh guess I had this coming anyways, hopefully my ears are still intacked after its over." In two minutes he was at her door knocking three times and presenting himself accordingly, then opening the door. "You wanted to see me My Lady?"

((this is just so Black fully understands why Killjoy is what she is))

Luna looked at Black "you know I keep eyes everywhere around this school right? No she didn't tell me, she never tells me anything. You are aware that you are the second Saint to belittle Red- Killjoy. I guess it doesn't surprise me since I never expected Trax to do it either. Please explain to me the sudden immaturity, does Killjoy just frustrate you, did she insult you sometime in the past? I highly doubt it because she tends to stick by herself. You and the other saints and the guardians you all hang around should be lucky she even talks to you and call you friends." her tone was just stern enough to put the message across. "So go on, explain yourself."

Blade took a seat in the mathematics class that this new teacher was supposed to be teaching. He made sure to prepare himself for whatever this teacher had to offer. As students started to file in, he looked across the room and saw a white unicorn mare looking his direction, playing with her pink and violet mane. Blade smiled at her while she blushed and faintly smiled back.

((Bringing back my second favorite OCxCharacter ship XD. Let's say the CMC are grown up in this RP))

((No prob))

Black was a little taken aback that Killjoy considered him as a friend, regret began to nag at him, "Trax and I are both fairly respectful, usually we dont let such petty- *ahem* - such problems get to us, her words got under our skin. Its hard o explai- explain......" Suddenly something hit him as he realized what it was, it was like a dark cloud was behind him spewing horrible thoughts into his conscious. "Princess, its her soul! The evil soul inside her has been effecting us negativly." As he spoke he felt the cloud lift from him and felt lighter. "The evil soul puts off negative energy giving people with normal human souls negative feelings. Trax and I were provoked negativly and unconsiously by her recyleced soul. Killjoy has the right to voice her opinions, Trax and I would let believe what she wanted and left it at that but, we were unconsiously provoked into being rude towards her. That evil soul is smarter than you give it credit Ma'm." He explained with enlightenment, he knew something was wrong, now he felt worse for being tricked by such innsolence.

Tavi walked into class and took her seat near Blade, she noticed Trax wasnt in his seat next to her, "Hey Blade, have you seen Trax?" She asked worriedly. The teacher walked in and began writing her name on the board, most of the males were already leaning out of their seats starring at her young beauty. Her name was Echo Nightflower.

((missed it by a long shot but it's a good try and we can work with that lol))

"And do you know why her soul was the one that got infected by the darkness, I'm going to let you on a little secret and you must not let Killjoy know I told you. *Luna Explains Killjoy's past* and that's when I found her, tattered and abused, almost too weak to go further. She had something that had me in complete awe...She's been abused almost all her life and when I found her, I knew...that she still had the will to live, I saw it in those tear filled eyes. She still pushed forward where most would have given up. The other students and especially the board says she is too aggressive and unfit for the title of Saint, but that was the only thing they saw, the bad. I however knew that her unwillingness to give up even being beaten to the core is something that would make this school strive to success. Do you understand Black? you're letting that negativity effect you because you look at the bad in Killjoy instead of her true meaning and intentions. Once you embrace who she is, the darkness will no longer tear at you and split everything apart. I was never effected for I loved Killjoy once I saw her. The only counter to the negativity inside her is to react in a positive manner..." Luna said leaning back in her chair "And don't you dare pity her...for she will know I told you about her past. Act like nothing had happened."

(( well it does makes sense and thats bascailly saying "the world is out to get her", which is impossible anyways cause that doesnt exist, sounds like its all in her head and unconsiously she doesnt want to let go.))

Black looked at her blankly, "Forgive me for being cold hearted but I wouldnt take pity on her anways, there are people who have been through worse, and still could go through worse or the same. It shouldnt be an excuse for being overaggressive towards daily bullies or just flat out being judged, thats just something eveyone deals with anyways. Has therapy been offered to her at all?" He asked now seeing if the problem wasnt the evil witch he knew it still had its effects, which explains people being naturally hostile to her even just upon meeting her.

Tavi sat back down with a worried expression. Echo turned around, "We'll began with whats called the dark side of magic, open your new books to page 262 and began reading that chapter." She said walking down the aisle towards Tavi and Blade, "Mister Trax will not be here today, he informed me prior to class he was doing special training. The report he was pretty well writtin in under a day." She added to them then to herself as she went back to the front of the room as everyone began reading. Tavi was surprised he didnt tell her, she opened the boom and began reading trying to get it out her mind, but it seemed odd.

Blade began reading through the book when suddenly he felt a tap on his shoulder. Another student was looking at him with a piece of paper. "From her." He said, gestering to the mare across the room that seemed to like him. He waited for a moment when Echo wasn't looking before quickly taking the note and quietly opening it. "I'm interested in getting to know you. Meet me for lunch?" It was signed at the bottom "Sweetie Belle". He stuffed the note inside a random spot in his book and looked to Sweetie, who was smiling and awaiting an answer. Blade nodded with a smile to confirm his answer and quickly went back to reading before Echo noticed anything.

((It's not that she doesn't want to let go, Killjoy just wants to be treated equal and to be understood instead of everyone assuming who she is. The darkness has absolutely nothing to do with it.))

Luna narrowed her eyes "worse? She's been abused in that hole she was put in with just enough food and water to live. That abuse was constant, cutting deep in her flesh,every day, surely you have noticed the scars, and if you haven't, there is a reason she wears that armor. If she didn't resist that day, her dignity and everything along with it would be gone. Her mind was driven to the edge and on top of all that, she had to kill her only living relative. This abuse lasted for over 10 years Black. For a mortal such as her and yourself, you should know that 10 years is an eternity, an eternity of feeling alone, cold, in pain and disrepair with no way out. So you're telling me that after everything I told you, you are just going list her experience as a petty problem and say it could be way worse!?" she said angrily "Maybe I was wrong putting you in the Saints....apparently you know nothing of pain. As far as I'm concerned...you're worse than Killjoy in being cruel." She leaned back in her chair "I've been in this world since the beginning of time, I know enough to know that you aren't close to being right."

"I bend ice Ma'm, I'm natually cold hearted. Also I never implied her ordeal was petty, I only asked if she was given help, my parents died when I was young too and thats not supposed to over shadow Killjoys experience. She went through a harsh 10 years then found someone to love her right after it ended. Somepeople dont always get that luxury, some have had to go longer before they're loved or treated like a good friend." Black explained before standing up, "I apologize for my coldness and I'll apologize to Killjoy as well, and would also like to extend a hand of service. If Killjoy would like, I could provide counseling to help her in any way I can." He went to the door and looked back over his shoulder before leaving, "My past may not have been as gruesome, but I too lost my whole family before my eyes, its good she had you right after. I didnt get that till 10 years later." With that he left.

10 years earlier, Black stood crying as black ice surged around him, freezing and destroying anything around him. "Son you can stop this, concentrate please!" His father yelled. "Hurry baby you can do it!" His mother cried out as both were being shredded alive by the raging storm. "I... I cant.... Momma! Daddy! ....help me .... Please..." Black cried falling to his knees as his parents were torn apart horrible before him. After five years of surving by himself in his destroyed house Authorities finally broke through the ice and found him, and after nearly killing his foster home he went to the streets for two years then once of age he took the academy entrance exame and scored one of the highest. But for the next three years he was alone in the school because his icy aurora kept many at bay from getting close.... Until he came along. "Hey, My names Nameless Trax, I saw you fight in the simulator and I have to say you were really good. Come, let me introduce to my friends, and maybe you can join us?" Trax held out his hand to Black and motioned to Shadow and Tavi waiting for them.

Black walked down the hall, "Each of us has own ordeals, and each need our own push into the light." He said outloud. "Thank you My friend." He said as he smiled happily.

Luna waved Black off "If only it were that simple...Killjoy's a steel wall. If counseling is all it took then It should have worked the first time. She's trying to let the past go, not talk about it. No one understand that the only way to help her is by being idle and let her take it on herself for it her task and hers alone. Though how can she move on when she is constantly judged and insulted? The more she endures from her peers, the farther back into the state she was...." Luna said to herself sighing rested her head on her hand "Though I'm not surprised that people find it hard to understand for it took me two years to figure it out."

Blade stopped flirting with Sweetie Belle from across the room for a moment and noticed Trax still wasn't here. He figured he'd at least come in halfway, but it doesn't seem like it was happening.

Twilight entered Luna's office soon after. "Hello Luna, do you have a moment? I need to ask you something."

Archived