Guardian Academy (Private RP)

NamelessTrax

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Luna huffed "Plenty of problems depending on who it is...." she said implying about Killjoy "I think the question you want to ask is if it is worth it, but then again it depends on who it is. Yes I endure many struggles being in a pair with Killjoy but I don't regret it in the slightest. If you want to date a student, I suggest making sure he or she is the right one fore once your relationship goes south...well then it's awkwardness until the person you dated graduates this institution. Some students may turn their backs on whoever you are interested in, and maybe some will start to not respect you as a teacher anymore. So the real thing you need to ask yourself, again... is it truly worth it, for you and your admirer?"

Twilight thought about Luna's response for a moment. "I know he's right for me. I'm know it's worth it." She sighed. "We've talked for so long, and it finally became official. I just don't want his relationship with me to hurt his career." She thought about Soul and how much he's accomplished, and being a Legendary Saint and even a contender for taking over when Laxus graduates, only coming up short to Trax by a very small amount, he had a lot of prestige. "He's done so much for the people around him, for us and for other students.....I don't want to be an obstacle to his success."

Luna leaned back in her chair "Then I guess you two need to do a little more talking...You may think it's worth it, but you might want to see what he thinks. This is a risky thing to do. You two might be okay for the first month or two, but in the long run...struggles will arise and test you both to the limits." she said in a serious tone. "Society is cruel...and you must be prepared, fore everything is easier said than done."

After classes broke for lunch, Tavi practically sprinted to the dojo only to arrive with him leaving battered and worn out. "Tavi, hey, I uh... was just training.... sorry for not telling you.... its complicated..." He said awkwardly putting a hand behind his head. Tavi felt flustered, "Trax whats wrong? You never miss classes and you've been acting really strange since the battle with that Demon, Gleam something, please talk to me." She exclaimed worriedly. Trax opened his mouth to speak but stopped, Tavi saw this and began to tear up, "Fine, if thats how your going to be then until your ready to talk, consider us on pause. Dont speak to me unless your ready." With that Tavi turned around and stomped off in frustration. Trax wanted to give chase but held back, "Its all for you Tavi, so I can protect you...."

Black barely knocked on Killjoys door before walking in and throwing her book bag on her bed and began collecting her books and papers, "Apologies for barging in but we've missed the morning classes and we have big tests coming up, get your things ready so we can hit the mess hall and make classes. Oh and Apologies for my words, my heart is about as cold as your soul, and not understanding was my mistake." He said trying a joke to ease the situation. "Now come on, knowledge is important, trust me." He added in with serious expression.

Killjoy just glared at Black, not only did he barge in on her getting out of the shower, but also barging in when she wasn't even dressed and only had a towel around herself exposing her scars "Well I can see why you're still single..." she said putting the toothbrush in her mouth. It's not that she was bothered by her exposure, to her such things weren't relevant among the ones she trusted and called friends. "I'm guessing I'm meeting the new teach today?" she asked as she scrubbed her teeth while messing with her hair.

"That would be a yes, now lets be subtle and not judge her or challenge her right off the back, we've had enough of that lately." Blacl said with sigh of annoyance of all the trouble. He was taking in to account all her scars, he often made it a point to know almost everything about his friends because that was the kind of person he was naturally.

"I already said we aren't going to challenge her, merely accept if she challenges us fore the only name being tarnished would be hers. If we challenge her, then we get dubbed as trouble makers, but if a teacher challenges us, it will go down as merely a test of strength and knowledge, I guess a practice duel would be a better term so if it comes to it. we will be fine either way. Though one thing does bother me...I wonder if the darkness inside me will react to her demonic blood, talk about an awkward situation." Killjoy said looking at Black "can I change into some clothes or are you hoping I'd forget you were here?"

"Please your not my cup of tea, I'll wait outside with your bag, hurry it up please." Black said taking her bag and closing the door behind him, "Plus, Teachers hardly ever challenge students, its more of thing to put them in their place if they act up in class. I've done my research, shes a devious one and probably resorts to exploiting personal weaknesses before going head to head." He added while waiting outside her door.

"I don't think it goes that way, doesn't have to be your cup of tea to get a glimpse. Cups of tea are dating, seriously, I thought seeing girls nude was a man's goal in school." Killjoy said chuckling "I guess it's just me huh? Is it the scars?"

Twilight nodded. "I guess we'll see where things take us. I'm not going to lose hope though, I know Soul and I can make something work." She responded, not realizing she never mentioned just who it was yet.

At lunch break, Blade went outside to the courtyard and found Sweetie Belle. "Hello ma'am." He said kindly. Sweetie smiled when she saw that Blade had taken her up on her offer. "Hey handsome, I'm glad you came. What's your name?" Blade turned slightly red and paused for a moment. "Gleaming Blade.....or just Blade, whatever you prefer." Sweetie giggled at Blade's slight awkwardness. "Nice to meet you, Blade."

"I make it a point to know almost everything about my friends, for example Tavi is the only one who comes from a 'Normal family', the reat of us have .,.interesting pasts before we came here." Black said checking his watch causaully.

Luna nodded "Good luck with that."

"I see you also don't like answering questions directly." Killjoy said opening the door, instead of being fortified in steel, she was in casual clothing today. She wore a red tight hugging shirt, blue jeans and black shoes (kinda like VANS) She looked at Black "seriously?" she took her bag "don't you know it's rude to touch other people's stuff?" she said throwing the bag over her shoulder. "Lets go before you break down for being late." said in a snarky tone.

Kane and Autumn came out of their class. Kane saw Blade talking to some some chick and smirked. "It's a wonder the Saints don't get swarmed more often." He said, wondering what it must be like to be the best in school.

As Killjoy followed Black down the halls, a group of students walked up cutting between Black and Killjoy. "not wearing the armor today B|tch? Gah kinda wish you did you F**king gimp." the leader of the group said pointing to her scars as the group laughed at his cruel joke. Killjoy looked at him not saying anything. "What's wrong, you all scared without your armor?" he asked in a childish tone. Killjoy still just looked at him without saying anything. "Oh I see, you're not saying anything so you seem better than me...f**king wh0re!" he shouted now in anger. Once that insult let out, Killjoy drove her fist into his throat making the guy double over and making a choking sound. "Insect...." was all she said when roundhouse kicked him making the leader's face hit the wall. She glared at the other people in the group who backed off. She looked back at the leader holding his face in pain "next you call me that...I'll kill you." she said in a cold and serious tone.

Black patted her on the shoulder and bent down to the leader, "Now Killjoy, remember we must conduct ourselves accordingly, even if bullies do their thing. Sometimes a little kindness goes a long way." He said smoothly helping the group leader up and shaking his hand while having another on his shoulder. Suddenly the man started to shiver and unknown to Killjoy, Blacks eyes went pure glowing white and particles of ice began to form on the leaders hand and shoulder, "Your childish antics are getting in the way, now leave, before I show you just how cold your heart can really be. You'll wish she had killed you after Im done with your pathetic waste for a life." he whispered to him icily with a dark aurora lingering around him. The Leaders friends grabbed their leader and ran off down the hall with the leading frozen in fear. Black turned around casually looking like normal, "So, to class right?" He said simply taking the lead, "Dont worry about them, I have connections to their families, they'll probably be expelled within the week." He added with reassurance. "Just.. enough with the killing thing, you know for a fact its not worth throwing away your whole life, she wouldnt be able to do anything to save you." Black told her sternly mentioning to Luna, if she did kill, nothing would stop her being sentenced to life in prison.

((Seriously, stop making her problems worse, I thought she was gonna be the bigger person right until she throat punched him. "Saints" meaning good, despite the clashing and violence that Killjoy always starts.))

((there is a reason for it that will be explained. Her problems are still the same. If you remember a lot of students have been trying to get at her, don't worry man, I got this all planned out and everything will fall into place. You may not entirely like it for now, but yes, everything does get better, just not soon. Just hang in there))

"Kindness...no one that low deserves kindness. Just watch, those @ssholes will mention my name and the Board will automatically think I was at fault and they will back in the halls and it will be I that will get threatened with expulsion. The only thing Luna can do for me at this school. Then again...I don't know how much video proof the board will accept before finally ignoring it..." she put her hands in her pockets "maybe my days in this school are limited...." she said actually showing pain in her eyes "I'm not changing who I am..." She whispered under her breathe

((Well i dunno about explusion from the school itself but at least being kicked off the Legendary Saints, at the pace this is going.))

Black ignored her negativity and walked into the class instantly spotting the new teacher, Miss Echo NightFlower, he shrugged then took his seat near the back as always. Echo took into account all her students, she'd done her research on the more peculiar ones such as the saints but noticed she had Red Veil, she heard the rumors and stories but whisked them aside for she didnt care. A students a student.

Azure sat in his seat listening to the lectures while Dawn tried to stay awake and listen. Vi was practicing in the dojo sparring with other students in hand to hand. Tavi didnt have afternoon classes and laid in her bed gripping her pillow tightly still tearing.

Trax had asked the schools magic team to a dual of 10 on 1. The Captain, Flint Dragneel, was reluctant at first because only Laxus was able to defeat all 10 of them alone, and no one has yet to be close. Yet Trax persuaded him and so for the last hour Trax was knocked down again and again but even when he got back up, he lasted maybe another 10 minutes before being knocked down again.

Killjoy looked down the hall one last time before walking into the classroom. She saw Echo and kept her distance fore she didn't want her body reacting to any demon blood Echo might have. just looking at Echo, Killjoy was starting to feel her eyes change but quickly looked away and sat down in a seat in the corner. "this is going to be difficult..."

"Alright class, pull out your books and open to page 262, read the chapter and then we'll discuss it." Echo said after she closed her seating chart folder. Black relaxed back in his chair, "Finished last night and memorized it, and if she asks, I have a paper writin out just in case." He added putting his hands behind his head and closing his eyes. "Really? Can I see it?" Echos taunting voice made him snap to attention his desk with tense look, without look he flashed his paper still keeping his head and eyes forward. Echo took it and began reading over it, Black sat tensly still at attention in his seat. "Very good, you may uh ...continue." Echo told him walking back to her desk and bearly glancing at Killjoy, "Relax." Was all she said before sitting in her chair and messing on her laptop. Black practically melted in his chair, his skin showed goose bumps, "Wow, i had know idea thats what the freshman think of Shadow when he pops into their conversations, good lord its unnatural."

Trax dodge a stream of lightning then sliced thru several rocks, parried with Knight the Metal bender who was using blades coming out of his gauntlets. Trax jumped back bearly escaping an air slice from Arial, suddenly he was surrounded by water and looked up only to see Flint coming from above with a fire blade dagger in hand, Trax held his swords to block but the fire blade was too strong and knocked him into the water vortex and sent him flying into the ground. He stood up panting as they surrounded him, Trax thought back to Gleams attack then thought about how Laxus told him that his speed can be turned into great strength. Trax inhaled and exhaled slowly slowing his heart rate down, he closed his eyes and let his ears pick up every sound around him. The others surrounding him readied their attacks for a final shutout, but before any moved Trax dissappeared then reapeared at Knights side with the back of his foot on Knights chest, like a blast of air Knights went skidding across the ground and landed knocked out. Trax kept opened his eyes looking at the others with a blank expression. Flint and the others exhcanged surprised looks, Jagg took a step but was met with the same fate as Knight, like a flash Trax seemed to dissapear then reappear using his built up momentum as a powerful strike and knocking his oppenant down n out. Trax stood straight up still starring blankly, but a slight smile of pure satisfaction came to him, "This is me, strong enough to protect her." After a brief 5 minutes he had Flint at neck with the end of one of his black swords, Flint extiungueshed his fire blades and surrendered. Trax thanked them all with handshakes and hugs before leaving to find Tavi. He had found his inner power, he was tired beyond all belief so bytl the time he entered Tavis room he passed out walking in. Tavi rolled her eyes and took him to the couch to sleep. "You are dork." She said calmly but looked at him lovingly as he slept.

Blade and Sweetie were back in Echo's class after the break. Now that they had met and gotten close, they already several future dates planned. Blade couldn't help but keep watching Sweetie from across the room, getting distracted and zoning out.

Autumn and Kane finished for the day and returned to Autumn's room. Kane laid down on her bed while Autumn began to get ready to go to Silverthorn's party later. She leaned over her dresser and began to apply eyeliner. Kane gave a sly smirk and sneaked up behind her quietly and slapping her ass. "Ow!" she yelped, turning around and slapping him. "Kane! That hurt!" Kane smirked and quickly kissed her. Autumn smiled, unable to stay mad at him.

Right Echo walked by her, Killjoy's arm started to emit the shadowy aura. She quickly put her hand over it "it's hard to relax when my body is trying to kill you..." she mumbled under her breath. Killjoy looked at her book, the abundance of words cascading down the pages gave Killjoy a headache "nope..." she thought to herself as she nudged the book away.

Feeling the rise in demon energy, Echo played what sounded like a stream, but was actually a sound wave she found which increases the brains intake of words and turning it into memory. Black found it soothing and soon dozed off, little did he know something inside him was set in motion for destruction.

"Something's not right Killjoy...I can feel it." The voice echoed inside Killjoy's mind. "And...what am I to do about it?" she thought in reply. "I don't know...just stay on guard."

Archived