Guardian Academy (Private RP)

NamelessTrax

As the class ended Black picked up his bag and headed out, unknown to him a that where his hand last touched the desk, it was covered in black ice. Echo waved to the students with a smile and gave Killjoy a special wave in kindness.

((Btw Echos music had nothing to do with Blacks change, his dark side of magic has been exposed to demon energy too many times so its just now starting to act up.))

Azure and Dawn decided to help eachother pick out what to wear, and decided to go together, with a mutual agreement of being together. Tavi and Trax sorted things out though Tavi still didnt like that Trax thought of himself as weak before, they relaxed by the fire in the sanctuary.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After class was finished, Soul headed straight for where Twilight's chambers. He opened the door expecting Twilight to be excited to see him, but instead he was met with a confused and grim look. "What's wrong?" he asked worriedly. Twi handed him a mysterious assignment letter. "It's an S level mission from the princesses. For you. Alone." She responded with concern. Soul looked at it for a moment before taking it. He read over it, and noticed the mission details going into a secluded area within the Everfree Forest known as "La Cripte Infernale," famous for being a heavy populated location where a former Legendary Saint named Slipknot Hellfire was allegedly killed while on a mission. He was never a popular Saint, but a saint nonetheless. "It's so strange though, I usually see all of the missions before they are sent out, but this one went straight to you from the princesses, and their signatures look a little off." Soul shrugged. "No matter, a mission is a mission. I'll prepare and move out soon." He kissed Twilight's cheek and prepared to head out. "I'll be back later."

((This is a plan I have. It's a forged signature so if Twilight asks Celestia or Luna they will be like "what are you talking about?"))

((I never said it was Echo, I try not to assume things lol))

Killjoy just grabbed her bag an hurried out of the class room "you're such an ass!" she thought to the voice. "What did I do?" he asked slightly offended. "you just gotta spew your black shadowy sh|t every time something demonic comes by, can you stop!?" she thought angrily. "Well you never asked me to so how am I supposed to know!?" he said defensively. Killjoy sighed "fine...stop it."

Soul entered the penthouse and saw Trax and Tavi as he went to get his gear. "Hey guys." He said in a somewhat bothered tone.

Twilight looked over the letter that was supposedly from Celestia and Luna. She then left her room and went to where the other sisters were. "Can I speak with you two for a moment?" She said with concern.

Luna looked at Twilight "again? Didn't we already discuss you and Soul being together? I thought we covered everything." she said trying to think if she missed anything.

"No, it's not about that. It's about this." She said, showing her the letter that would send Soul on a near death mission alone, with supposedly their signatures on it. "I'm just curious why exactly you're sending a student alone on a very dangerous mission, even if he is a Saint. Also, why wasn't I told about it?"

((Remember, it's a fake letter. They've never seen it before.))

Luna looked at the Signatures "well for starters, that isn't my signature. Someone tried to forge mine and my sister's signatures. I will send two saints to aid him. Twilight, go get Killjoy and (enter who Trax wants to go here) this is very strange indeed."

((Black will go))

Black walked the corner and saw the princess steaming toward him, "Err, Evening my Lady, everything alright?" he asked with a slight bow.

"Evening Soul, you seem troubled, whats up?" Trax asked noticing he looked troubled by something. Tavi got off Traxs lap to go fix herself a drink in the kitchen.

Twilight slid to a halt and grabbed Black. "Black! You and Killjoy need to find Soul ASAP! Somebody sent him a fake assignment with the princess's forged signatures telling him to go on a suicidal mission!" She said panicking.

"I'm being sent on a realt tough mission alone. It's really strange." He finished gearing up and headed for the window to quickly get going. "It's probably nothing. I'll see you guys soon" He said, opening his spirit wings and flying off.

Killjoy over heard Twilight say her name and the situation and huffed "knew I should have worn my armor today..." she mumbled under her breathe as she walked up to Black and Twilight "Find Soul and aid him if we are too late. Well c'mon black, lets gear up." she said jogging down the halls to her room.

"Speak for yourself lass," Black began holding his hand out with a swirling ball of snow an ice, "Dont worry Ma'm, we'll find him." He snapped his fingers teleporting him and Killjoy onto a plateform of ice above the school. "Well suit up." He said again snapping his fingers teleporting her gear on a rack and display of solid ice, the manican even looked like Killjoy.

Trax waved him off and smiled as Tavi brought over some drinks for them.

Killjoy rolled her eyes "I swear you are trying to get a peak of me you perv... if you knew how armor worked, you would know I can't just wear these clothes under the armor, I have to but on the chainmail...which requires being in my underwe-" she paused as she remembered something and her face went red. She remembered she wore a "special" kind for Luna for tonight "uhhhh, umm....*cough* heh..." she looked at Black "turn around...and don't you dare look..."

Soul landed in a remote area of the Everfree and began to make his way towards his target. The area known as "The Infernal Crypt" was a secluded area of the woods where an elaborate system of caves lie. The inner sanctums of the crypts have been rumored to be the source of many of the demons that cross over into Equestria, as well a site for many cult activities. Soul remembered the legends of the crypts, and of the fate of an old Legendary Saint.

When Soul and Trax were only in their first year at the acadamy, Slipknot Hellfire was a legend within the school. He was top of his class in all areas. He was the wisest, strongest, and smartest of the Legendary Saints, and he led them with dignity and honor. However, at the time black magic was not only legal, but actively taught at the acadamy. Over time, Slipknot became obsessed with black magic, much to the school's worry. Things became tragic when Slipknot led a group of younger students deep into the caves of the Infernal Crypt, only to use the dark magic he learned to slaughter them all and use their souls for a black magic ritual that fused him with a powerful demon known as Leandros. With no options remaining, the princesses sent Laxus to put him down, thus solidifying his position as the most powerful legendary saint and the current leader.

((You ok with this backstory, Trax?))

In only five minutes, Killjoy was fully armored with her sword sheathed on her back. "You can lower that wall now... and how much longer til we get to the infernal place or whatever?" she asked tightening the strap on her chest plate. "I just want to hit something."

Soul arrived at the entrance of the cave network and took a deep breath. His neon battleaxe was strapped to his back as he clutched the chaingun in his hands. With a look of determination he entered the caves. After a while of walking through the darkness, he began to hear growling from all around. Slowly demonic creatures began to emerge from the shadows. There was a loud stomp in front of him as a large figure appeared. "So....a legendary saint has come....just as planned." A demonic voice said. Soul watched the demon come into view. "I thought....I thought you were dead." Slipknot removed his hood to review his glowing eyes. "I am beyond death."

"No need, we're here." He said dropping them both into the area known as the infernal crpyt of the everfree, dark spirits began to rise from the ground with demonic apelike creatures walking out from the surrounding tree line. Black went back to back with Killjoy, "What ever is down there doesnt want us interfering, we need to find Soul, and quick." Black ready his ice magic as the demons stalked towards them.

Killjoy gripped her sword "typical...by the looks of them, these demons aren't even C rank...so being quick won't be difficult at all." she said with a smirk. "plus they will make a good meal..." the shadowy voice said.

"Why did you go through the trouble of getting me out here? What am I worth to you?" Soul said, glaring at Slipknot. "Because I plan on making the Saints suffer for betraying me, their master. First you, then Trax, and Laxus will get the message when the two most likely to succeed him are dead." Soul fired his chaingun at Slipknot but he blocked the shots with the palm of his hand before using magic to throw it to the side. Soul drew the energy battleaxe. "I will not make it easy for you." Slipknot produced a blade that glowed in flames. "Good, it will be interesting then." The two charged each other and clashed weapons.

Top-side the demons attacked Black and Killjoy seperating them away from each other. Black bended his ice around like it was water and taking the spawn down like they were nothing, the ape-like demons soon joined in making it harder for both of them, their fur was like armor. "The apes are A-class, dont let them ooverrun you."

Soul was thrown against the wall, slowly getting back to his feet. Slipknot towered over him, preparing to finish him off. Soul quickly knocked his feel out from under him before throwing him to the side. Slipknot stood back up, glaring at him. "It's a wonder you aren't Laxus' successor, you are quite strong." He cast lighting from his hands that threw Soul to the side. "Not strong enough, unfortunately."

Autumn and Kane knocked on Vi's door, coming to pick her up to go to Silverthorn's. "I hope she won't be too upset Black didn't make it, they say it was an emergency and he and Killjoy had to take care of it."

Killjoy was now surrounded by the dark aura which made the demons hesitate "Worry about yourself Black, they may be A-class but it won't stop me from opening up a can of whoop ass on them!" she shouted as she fired an explosive round in the middle of a group of demons throwing some into the air and the setting the rest ablaze. The demons roared and charged in retaliation. The dark aura surrounded Killjoy's blade fore when a demon is struck but the blade, it's soul is absorbed instantly causing death to any demon touched by the darkness.

Black suddenly felt his body lurch almost getting hit by an attack, he responded by summoning a wall of icy spikes from the ground to act as an attack then serve as a defense, but he noticed his ice was stained black in some places. "What the-" He cut himself off as he blasted an attacking demon away.

As Vi opened the door there was a shock in the air, behind Vi was Black drinking her tea, "Hey guys, we were having some tea, would you like to join us?" She asked happily. Black turned his gaze to the door, his eyes where darker than usual and his normally dark grey front spiked hair had a black streak on the right side, a slightly grinnish smile slid over his mouth sending shivers down their spines. "Evening, Friends of Violas, why dont you come in?"

Trax and Tavi both starred out the window, their expressions were grim, "You feel it too?" Tavi asked him without looking away from the window. "Yes, we're about to have our hands full, there is a terrible storm rising with a cold vengeance." Trax replied with an emotionless tone.

A group of five young teens approached the Academy gates with ruck sacks on their backs signifying they have traveled far, the leader, a young teen, lead them past the gates. She was accompanied by a an athletic young teen boy, a brawny teen boy, a tall muscular teen boy, and lastly a slightly scrawny teen boy.

Slipknot breathed heavily, more battered and worn out than he thought he would be. Soul could barely stand, even as powerful as he was, Slipknot was too powerful for him. "You've fought bravely, Soulscream." He said as he casted a spell that bound Soul in chains against the wall. Slipknot put his blade to his throat. "...but I'm afraid I can't let you live. Don't worry, your fellow saints are close behind."

Kane and Autumn looked at each other with a confused expression. "Oh, Black, I didn't know you had made it back. I thought you were on an emergency mission." Kane said awkwardly.

Archived