Guardian Academy (Private RP)

NamelessTrax

((Slipknot was going to be dormant and not do anything for a while, so I was going to have Oblivion cause some trouble, and possibly later reveal that they are working together. Also, I'm about to develop something with Kane.))

Silverthorn was eating breakfast with the others, becoming more comfortable around the other Saints. She looked up at Tavi for a moment. "Tavi, I'm sorry if this sounds weird, but if you don't mind me asking, how to you maintain such beauty in a line of work like this?" She suddenly asked, curious as to how Tavi never appeared battered or bruised from her missions as a saint.

Kane sat off to the side, his migraines returning. He hardly got to sleep and kept thinking he was still hearing voices.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tavi gulp and exchanged a worried glance with Trax before smiling innocently, "Im afraid not all the rumors about me are true hun," she stood up and lifted her shirt to just under her breats showing a clawlike scar on the left side of her stomach, then tied back her hairs revealing a large gashlike scar on the side of her neck were her hair would normally conceal it completely. "I've sustained some injuries here and there but thats part of my work, but dont let worry you none okay." She added kindly giving Silverthorn a 'i'll tell you about it later' face before placing a hand on Traxs tensed fist but his facial expression was calm and collected. Trax smiled slightly and took his plate to the kitchen.

Silverthorn was shocked by Tavi's wounds and looked sad and guilty. "I'm so sorry I asked...I'm so stupid." She said sadly.

Kane tried to ignore his headaches and grabbed his backpack. "I'm going to class...I'll see you guys later." He said, looking like something was wrong with him.

((Don't know how active I'll be tonight, because I'll most likely be drunk off my ass. Happy New Years guys! It's been a great year RPing with you two :P ))

Tavi shook her head and went close to her, "I dont mind them, its Trax who is more hurt by them than I, he still hasnt been able to forgive himself."

Trax waved to Kane, "Get better my friend." He went into the living room, "Blade and Bella will be here soon and once Shadow arrives, we'll call in our final canidate, lets see, who was it again....?"

"Still, I'm sorry for bringing it up." Silverthorn said, feeling slightly better that Tavi wasn't offended.

Kane walked sheepishly to class, swaying from side to side trying to ignore the massive headache we was feeling. He started to hear more and more voices that were getting louder and louder. Suddenly the world around him began to go dark. "Release me......" a voice said, as he saw the spirit of a slain teenager nearby. Soon more and more appeared, each one of them looking like they were brutalized. They resembled the fabled students that Slipknot sacrificed to Leandros. "Release me....release me......release me......release me......." they began to chant louder and louder. Kane trembled as the voices continued their chant and his head continued to feel like he was hit by a train. He felt a hand touch his shoulder, and turned in horror to see Soul's spirit. "Kane.....release....me.......RELEASE ME!" it shouted as the spirits suddenly disappeared and his normal surroundings returned, the vision ending. He immediately fell over unconsious. A student nearby ran to his side. "Somebody get the nurse!"

Blade soon entered the room with Bella nearby. "New potential is here."

((You want the last saint, Kill?))

A tall muscular man stood at the gate with his bag over his shoulder. A tag with the name Thunderstrum was written on it. He looked though the gate "not like the academy up north that's for sure." he said spreading his wings and hovering his way into the school.

Trax picked up a file from the coffee table, "His name is Thunderstrum, hes transfering from another Guardian Acedemy up north, comes highly recomended from the Norths Headmaster. His acedemics are above average and shows excellent participation in training courses."

Black awaited the newcomer at the steps of the main building, he wore a butlers suit and tie for represention purposes, "Welcome Sir Thunderstrum, your records and papers are being prossessed as we speak, if you will follow me we can meet the others."

Kane was carried into a medical facility at the school and was taken into a room. Outside the room Autumn paced back and forward on the verge of breaking down.

Silverthorn made sure she looked presentable before the new potential Saint came in.

Thunder followed Black into the lounge and looked around. "well its a lot nicer then my old school" he said and then looking over at the couch and his jaw dropped at the crimson haired beauty. "uh...yeah, a lit nicer..."

Black nudged him in the side, "You'd be wise not to disturb her Sir, besides your both fishing for the same thing." He told with a smirk before taking a seat in the lounge. Trax stepped up to Thunder holding out his hand, "You must be Thunderstrum, My name is Nameless Trax, but you can just call me Trax."

A doctor came out to Autumn and informed her that Kane's condition was beyond his control and that a magic user was required. He sent a guard to the teachers of both of their classes to inform them of the situation. He also sent a messenger to inform Trax as soon as he was finished meeting the new potential.

((Lol meaning killjoy swings the other way))

Two female students came into the hospital towards Kane, one had long aqua blue hair and the other had long golden hair, "My name is Carla White and this is Aurora Rains," The Golden haired girl said motioning to her friend, "We we're told there was a student who required a magic user for aid, are you Kane?"

Thunder felt like he got punched in the face she's a...oh no, how can I stumble upon such beauty that's impossible to acquire!? He thought but soon snapped out of it once he hear Trax speak. "uh..right, Trax. Seems easy to remember." he said shaking his hand.

"Well come and sit with us, let us talk a bit with the others and we'll see about your advancement into the group." Trax said leading him to the others, "Everyone, this Thunderstrum, he has just transferred here from an Academy up north, please talk with and make him feel comfortable." He announced to them firmly. Tavi leaped up and went to shake his hand, "Hi, my names Octavia Melody, but you can just call me Tavi." She said sweetly with an angel like voice.

Kane looked at the two women, a look in his eye that said he had just endured hell itself. "Please.....make them stop....make the voices stop...." He begged.

((Basically the souls of people Slipknot has killed are trapped and are begging Kane to kill him and free them, including Soul.))

Silverthorn smiled and sat near Thunder. "My name is Silverthorn. I'm also being considered for the Saints." She said sweetly. Just then a guard entered the room and whispered into Trax's ear about Kane.

Thunder smiled "It's nice to meet all of you." he looked at Silver "well technically I'm already Saint, I'm a transfer student from up north." he explained and looked around "Our school got some reports that demon activity has gotten a lot more frequent in this area so the Board at my skill saw it best to send me here to aid."

Trax nodded and sent him back off with a message to enlist the help of Carla White and Aurora Rains.

"Well to us you are still being considered, when it comes to this Academy the Legendary Saints are a student run club of the schools most skilled and intelligent students, only we know who we want in this club. The Board merely runs the Academy as a whole while The Legendary Saints just a have a Teacher to represent them on the Board, and that would be Head Master Celestia." Tavi explained, "But from your previous school you come highly recommend by your students and that means alot."

((He sent them, lol Trax got the message first .. it works haha))

"Hold still, Aurora, keep his body from shutting down." Carla told her as she put her hands together causing them to glow, Aurora formed water in the palm of her hand and surrounded Kanes body with it leaving his head dry, the water glowed bright blue as she placed her hands inside the water. Carla then placed her hands on either side of Kanes face and closed her eyes, a second later she opened them glowing pure white, "Hmmm its a spirital sickness, but his body will react like its a real sickness, therefore making him deathly ill. It will take some time to remove the spirits haunting him." Carla said with an echoing voice.

Kane trembled as the spirits haunting him kept whispering in his head. "Release us.....kill the usurper.....free us Kane....." They kept saying. Kane closed his eyes tightly, his body physically in pain.

Killjoy put down the controller and got up up from the couch "I guess I should introduce myself, name's Killjoy. I guess welcome to the Saints." she said in a not giving a buck tone. Thunder froze don't do it...don't do it... he thought and the urge overwhelmed him and his eyes shot down Oh Sweet Celestia they're huge! suddenly his nose became a geyser of blood as his entire body shot backwards, he hit the ground unconscious.

((Trax knows what happened...classic anime))

Suddenly a familiar spirit arose from Kane's body and looked at him. "Please forgive me, old friend, I do not wish to harm you, but you must heed my call." Soul's ghost said. "All who Slipknot kills have their souls trapped here on earth. If he is slain, we will be free. You must defeat him, Kane. You must release us." The spirit said, suddenly disappearing. Kane felt slightly better now that one spirit was gone, but was still in agony.

Blade and Silverthorn winced strongly as Thunder was knocked out by Killjoy, the very noise of the impact of her fist to his face striking fear into them. "By Starswirl's beard...how do you survive an impact like that?" Blade thiught.

Archived