Guardian Academy (Private RP)

NamelessTrax

((well I don't think it's a matter of deserving. It's more if Killjoy even wants to, she doesn't care about social status. Again idk if I'm going to do that or not so keep the spot open until then))

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Killjoy walked into her room and put her sword down next to the door. She walking into the bathroom and started removing her armor, once it was all off, she looked in the mirror. Scars riddled her body reminding her everyday of how they got there. She took a deep breathe sighed going over them all. She was little when it happened, too young to understand. ((narration time.))

I was about six when my mother died, her death drove my Father into madness and cruelty. Soon I found myself in a dark room tied to a chair where all I got was a few meals a week and just enough water to keep me alive, alive enough to scream... Every two weeks my father would good into my room with a knife and slice deep into my body as struggled so hard to get out of my bindings and out of the chair to run away. Father would cut anywhere but my face...he said he wanted my pretty face to untouched for when the time comes. I never what he meant until I was 16 years of age when my body had no more room for scars. I knew what he meant when he came once more into my room with no knife...or pants. He untied me and I quickly tried to run but of course it didn't work as I thrown to the floor. Luckily for me...My room wasn't maintained so everything was falling apart. I found a large nail sticking out of the floor. I did what any girl with sense would. I took the large nail and stabbed my father. He screamed in pain as I stabbed him repeatedly until he screamed no more. I ran out into the street and ran far away from home I ran until my adrenaline ran out and I collapsed from being so weak from having barely anything to eat for past 10 years. I had no idea how far I ran until I woke up in the castle of Canterlot where Luna found me and took me in. Nursed me back to health where eventually we grew to love each other. That was when I signed up for Guardian Academy and found out that I was born to fight, which landed here in my position.

((End narration!))

Killjoy turned to the shower and got in.

"Alright, we'll meet you at the edge of the forest in a few hours. I'm going to go get some food." Kane said, kissing Autumn on the cheek before leaving. Autumn smiled as he left before turning to Vi. "So Vi, any stallion caught your eye lately?" She asked with a sly smirk.

Vi blushed and started fiddling with her hair, "No one in particular really, he can be a little cold but I want to be his warmth." She said as she pictured Black in her head.

Azure packed up his things and followed Kane.

Echo and Dawn noticed everyone leaving and packed their own things up before heading back to the dorm rooms.

Normally boys aren't allowed inside the girls dormitory but Trax had earned his respect from so many people he could almost do whatever he wants but only used it to his advantage if needed, and this moment was needed. Finally he stopped in front of a room labeled Red Veil, the cleaning staff must have replaced her old scrateched out tag. Trax drew his hidden blade and etched in Killjoys name on the door itself in a neat medieval style, then scraped off Red Veil from the name tab. "Better." He said before knocking three times for courtesy, "Killjoy, its me Trax, I would like to apologize for earlier."

Killjoy opened the door, she was normal clothes, sweat pants and a tank top with a towel wrapped around her head. "And what does a Legendary saint have to apologize for...to an "annoyingly cocky pampered brat" like me huh?" she asked taking the towel off letting her hair fall in place.

Trax sighed at his tarnished words from earlier, "Look Killjoy, I was out of line, I had no right to say those things. They were hurtful and demeaning, I'm sorry for my selfish actions and hope you can forgive me."

Killjoy looked at Trax for a moment and walked back inside her room leaving the door open. "maybe next time you won't jump to conclusions about people..." he opened a drawer and pulled out some whiskey, she poured some into a glass with ice. "you want some?" she asked pulling out another glass.

Trax took the invitation and walked in, "Yes please, I'll take a glass." He took his glass and took a smooth sip, "Actually theres another reason for me being here, its about the S rank missions, your drawing the boards attention. They might start sending you with lower class students on S rank missions, like they did with me last year, I dont want that to happen again." His tone went grim as he recalled last years fatal mission.

Trax held a dead student in his arms, several others lay scattered about bleeding from multiple wounds, an enormous armored scaled lizard towered over him hissing. Trax layed the body down and stood up with his head down, then he exploded with anger and rage burning in his eyes as he drew his black sword and charged the lizard head on in a blood curdling yell.

Trax walked down the road towards the Academy, he dragged a large set of scales behind him with the eight students on top under a sheet.

This was first time the Board thought about trying this and picked Trax from the Ten Saints because he was on role for completing so many S rank missions, the eight students were picked by their classmates for their skill and strength. After Trax returned with the terrible news they were quicker to blame Trax for not being able to protect the students than accept they made a mistake by sending unqualified students on S rank missions. Trax now had to live with watching eight comrades die before him because he wasnt strong enough to protect them, that guilt still eats away at his soul.

((And yes this is the only time, no other times have been tried yet, not even Laxus does this, and all the other Saints have declined the offer because of that reason.))

"you can't honestly blame yourself for the board's incompetence can you? It's like them to blame others instead of themselves. Like what they did with me, instead of understanding, they want me to change who I am before I can take my rightful place in the top ten, Top five even. I hate control...I hate the people who think they can control others...control without retaliation..." Killjoy felt the rather large scars on the upper part of her right arm. "judgement...Laxus did that too...judged me for the way I go about and assumed I never respected anything and told to give before I receive, but the thing is...I have nothing else to give and received so little. Sure I'm here and alive by Luna's side...and I'm grateful. though all I have left is my personality and I'll be d@mned if I'm going to change that just for a higher status that means nothing but a new title." she downed the glass "Hopefully my attitude problem to the low grades will discourage the board in any attempt to send the low grades my way."

((Wow she just totallly opened up a closed wound right there, wtf, and she went all over the place before getting back on topic at the end. Lol no people skills at all))

Trax ignored the fact she basically opened up an old scar and went on, "Just promise me you wont take it if they offer it to you." He pleaded.

((how did that open the old scars? And of course Killjoy doesn't have people skills, she's been in isolation for 10 years of her life. It pretty much all ties in if you think about it. Plus I think her just trying should be enough.))

Killjoy huffed as she saw Trax ignore everything she said "hey, You know I don't open up for my health. My main point is that you shouldn't blame yourself for what isn't your fault. Like the incident last year, that wasn't your fault and you know it. If that was the case, I would have blamed myself for..." she stopped herself when she realized she was about to talk about the ten years with her father. She just looked down and poured herself another glass.

A few hours later, Kane and Autumn arrived at the edge of the Everfree. "Just have to wait for Vi and Azure". Autumn said looking at a map.

Soul walked by the room Trax and Killjoy were in and stopped, listening to them talk. He decided to enter the room. "I smelled whiskey." He said jokingly. "But she's right, Trax. You have to let that go."

Trax put his glass down, "I'd like to think there was nothing I could do but..... before we went out they asked if they'd get to fight, I said they should just observe but they insisted they could hold their own. Instead of saying no I gave in believing they'd be alright if we worked together, and when we encountered our enemy, they cracked under the pressure and were slaughtered before my eyes. No matter what I did, I couldnt protect them all at once, the last one was killed by a sneak attack from behind. I could have stopped it, prevented it, told them to stay back and observe.... I could have prevented it all."

Killjoy glared at Soul "ever heard of knocking...? I swear you must be an alcoholic if you are able to smell it from outside my door and know what kind it is." She then looked at Trax "they knew what they signed up for...they knew what they were getting into and still insisted to fight. Do you honestly think they would just observe if you told them to? No, they are all eager and want to fight, no matter what kind of enemy. The incident was unavoidable, if you refused...no one knows what the higher ups would have done. They most likely would have marked you as a coward and kicked you out of the academy and those students still would have died. Just with another person instead of you. Understand? No matter which way you look at it, those students were picked to go on an S-class mission with someone, if not you then someone else."

"She's kinda right, Trax. You couldn't help that they weren't ready. I know it's a hard thing to go through, and that it's eating away at you, but you have to forgive yourself." Soul said, putting a hoof on his shoulder.

Autumn laid down and closed her eyes, enjoying the sunlight while Kane finally seized an opportunity to have a cigarette. "I thought you were trying to quit?" Autumn asked curiously. Kane smirked. "I only said that so they would not harassing me about it." Autumn sat up and smirked. "Give me one." She asked, as Kane tossed one to her and they both smoked and waited for Vi and Azure.

(( guys its a human version FYI))

"I doubt expelling me would be their first choice, the offered it to me so I could have declined it, but at the time I wanted to prove myself." Trax sighed and picked up his glass, "Your both right, the best I can do is move forward." He downed the glass and set it down again, "I must be off, Tavi and I have an arrangement and she says theres no getting out of it, see two later." Trax began standing up and heading to the door, "Thank you for the talk you two, enjoy your evening." He said with a curt bow before heading off to Tavi's top floor pent-house room she had gotten from Celestia for doing a Cello solo in front of the entire Academy after first arriving, no one bothered her about being pampered because she was so good.

Azure came swinging in through the air carrying Vi in his arms, as they landed he checked his watch and smirked, "Ha and with five minutes to spare, not late." He said with a thumbs up. Vi rolled her eyes playfully, " Alright, so the mission paper said they come out around dawn to terrorize the town, we'll head in and see if we cant intercept them. Azure, you'll fly around and see if you cant spot them from above, Us three will head into the forest from here on foot. Its just ghouls so they wont be too much trouble." She said confidently taking command of the mission.

Killjoy nodded and then looked at Soul "Alright." she got up and stretched "I wasn't expecting guests so I can only be a good host for so long and that's all the alcohol I got." she said hinting she was kicking him out.

Soul nodded and left. "Don't worry, I can get you more, and they'll never know I snuck it in. "Have a good night." He say before walking out and shutting the door.

"Lets go then." Kane said, flicking the cigarette away. Autumn did the same as she gathered up her gear.

Killjoy heard a knock on her door "what is it?" she asked. A man walked in wearing a uniform someone from the higher ups would wear. There is a group of students who need your help, they are going on a D-class mission but recent reports are saying that an S-class Dragon type demon is heading to the location the group is heading to." the man said in a serious tone. Killjoy sighed "ah sh|t and I just took a shower...fine, just give me the location and I'll be out in a second." she said. The man handed her a piece of paper and left. Killjoy quickly put on her armor and left the room. In a moment, Killjoy was already off the school's campus and running to the location the paper said to go.

((just go with it guys since I'm using one character so I just made an event to keep up the action.))

The group carried on, as if it were an everyday occurrence to go on missions like this. "So Vi, I've seen the way you watch that one Saint. Black Frost was it? I can tell you totally have the hots for him." She teased with a girlish giggle.

((Wouldn't it be funny if we had a "Azure has a crush on Vi but Vi has a crush on Black" kinda thing? :P Also, I may not post much tonight. Halloween party and such. I'll post when I can.))

((I was planning on doing the same thing with Shadow, but this way they can take it on together, at this rate I'll have to make a harder mission class like Z or sumthin. And yes Metal thats a little how it goes))

Vi blushed, "No... Well maybe... I dont know he is really hot and so mysterious.." She babled on twirling her fingers in her hair, suddenly a rotten fleshed hand reache from the ground and grabbed her ankle, a shock wave of terror caused her to go into a temper tantrum as she drew her fists using high grade magically armor plated brass knuckles and began to punching down into the dirt destroying the ghoul underneath. Azure landed beside Kane and Autumn as they watched with blank looks, "Found them." Vi seemed to tower over Azure with flames in her eyes and in the background. Azure turned white with shear fear, "Nevermind..." He winced quietly. Vi calmed down but kept a scary glare on her face, a ways away two more ghouls crawled out of the ground and slowly ran at them. Azure quick drawed two five sevens and nailed them both in the head taking them out with ease, "Easy enough," he said before a dozen more popped up randomly, "Eh still easy."

Kane drew a high powered shotgun and blew another attacking ghoul to pieces before stabbing another with the bayonet attached to it. Autumn's gem lit up as well as her horn as she casted fire spells at the attacking ghouls.

Archived