Guardian Academy (Private RP)

NamelessTrax

The Black Knight didnt budge as Thunder hit him, he slammed Thunder away and sent a blast of explosions at him, then waved his hand sending a breeze towards Moon igniting it in a massive explosion blowing him back. The Black Knight looked in direction of the Academy seeing smoke coming from his intended target, he turned around and started walking back the way he came, at the twitch of his finger the entire area lit up preparing to explode.

((Again, I'm saving his 'being moved back' for a special someone who deserves it more than anyone))

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moonshield looked on in horror as the explosions began. "Thunder! Get down!" He shouted as the flames from the explosions consumed him.

((I'll explain Moonshield's condition in a minute. I don't want you guys to get confused but I don't have time to type it all out right now.))

Thunder launched up into the air, avoiding the explosions. "I'm alright, this b@stard's tough."

Killjoy looked out the window and grit her teeth as she saw the explosions "that f**ker is out there right now." she looked at Tavi and her grew to their devil form as she looked back out the window. "I could go, My wounds are of no hindrance."

"With all do respect Killjoy, I want to get payback as much as you do, but we dont know what we're up against. We'll be heading in blind, if Thunder and Moon have seen what we're facing then we can figure out a plan." Shadow told her biting back his urge to search out the attacker. "Shadow has a point, though I cant stand the fact we're letting that monster walk away from this, but we must have patience. As mush as it angers me to say it." Flint said angrily as fire flared from his eyes.

The Black Knight suddenly vanished as he walked into the forest.

The smoke cleared from the explosion, and Moonshield lay on the ground badly injured with burns all across his body. He breathing got slower and slower.

((Alright, this is Moonshield's deal. Basically, he can't die. Something is not letting him die when he is severely injured. So Moonshield is about to die from fighting the armored man, but as Thunder returns to Canterlot he'll forget about Moonshield even being there. Moonshield will awake in his bed as if nothing ever happened. He just respawns in his bed every time and anybody who sees him die forgets soon after. I know this sounds OP, but it's NOT a power or a blessing. It's a curse, because the process is agonizing. His arc is going to be about finding out why he won't die.))

((South Park is the greatest show ever made. Anyways, back to the story.))

Moonshield coughed as his severe wounds overcame him. His vision began to slowly fade as he felt his life slipping from him, but it was a familiar feeling for him. "Here we go again...." He whispered as he breathed one last time.

((I was imagining them seeing him and saying "Oh Moonshield, you're alright!" since they never saw him since the attack. He's going to go to Shadow and Kane about this afterwards.))

Moonshield woke up in his bed with a loud gasp. He sat up and looked down at his hands. He was alive again. The pain he felt from dying was fresh. He got up and went to the door. "I'm fine. Some debris from the explosion hit my head and I stumbled back into my room and fell unconscious on the floor. Are the others ok?" He said, hoping his explanation was believable.

"I'm afraid not; the three supernaturals were badly injured, and most of the other are in comas with grave wounds, a few are awake but are still recovering from their injuries. Poor Tavi lost her unborn child, but oddly she has been recovering faster then the others. I can take you there if you'd like Sir." The Nurse offered.

Moonshield put a hand over his mouth and turned away, shocked by hearing that his new family were nearly all killed, and hearing that Tavi lost her baby was the worst part to hear. He slowly turned back. "Yes, I want to see them." He said sadly.

Archived