Guardian Academy (Private RP)

NamelessTrax

Shadow scratched his chin quizzically, he could tell Moons sincerity from his eyes and tone, "You do realize theres only way to confirm your theory, do you remember everything afterwards? Even though no one else remembers you?"

Tavi flipped up cheerfully with a wide grin bareing her sharp canines, "You got it love! But could you skip the lecture, its boring." She said before dealing a number of skillfully aimed kicks and jabbs, she remained limber and fast keeping light on her toes.

Trax sighed deeply, "So she has your power, but not you physically? No I'm jealous." A low growl echoed from within him, he smirked, "At least shes trying to cope." He said solumnly. "And what of you? Not that I care, you being broken could let me out faster." Shinokage mumbled grumpily, Trax watched the training session and felt a wave of sadness wash over him, it was true he had not yet completely accepted what happened. "My fear is that if I do, you'll have the opening you want to control me fully. For the sake of those I care about, I cant, and wont let you." The Shinokages low chuckle echoed around him, "We'll see, Nameles Trax."

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Killjoy dodged all her strikes as she paced backwards. "you are letting your power control you, use your mind and fight this madness!" she said jabbing Tavi in the chest with two fingers, as she did, she inject some of her black flames to cause sheer amounts of pain.

Tavi realed back rolling on the ground from the searing pain, she finally got her knees and thrust her arms back letting out a burst of power that moved Killjoy back a couple feet, "I am in control, I'm just embracing a more exciting side of me is all. Why cant I have some fun!" Tavi burst forward teleporting behind Killjoy kicking her foward then gut checking her hard, she then back kicked Killjoy in the face then slashed her the other way in face leaving red lines from her claws. Tavi threw a blue sphere at Killjoy that weight down on her into the ground before bursting in an explosion.

"Hmm..." The Shinokages suprising thought caught Trax off guard, "Now what?" He asked annoyed, "I'm sensing a large power build up inside Tavi, this could get out of hand soon." The Demon Fox told him ignoring his harsh tone, Trax looked at Tavi seeing grin with pure excitment of the fight. "Well then I'll apologize now." The shinokage frowned, "For what?"

"I remember it all. I've died 127 times over the course of five years, and I remember each one." Moonshield said, his body shaking from having to remember every single painful death. "I don't know where else to turn....your father was death itself. Who or what could possess the power to keep tricking death?"

"I'm not sure, but first, a test." Shadow began, "After you awake, come find me here at the time I landed, then say this; The tattoo on your back is a tribal owl holding two scythes. Really sorry for this by the way." Suddenly Shadow plunged his blackened right hand striaght through Moons chest. "Remember what I said."

Moonshield grit his teeth from the pain as he slowly died. The same process repeated itself again. He didn't know where he was or what was going on, all he knew was agony. Suddenly he gasped and awoke in his bed. He looked over to the clock and noticed not a lot of time passed since he was killed. He immediately went to find Shadow again. He entered the arena as saw Shadow in the same spot.

"Hey buddy, did Tavi sign my face?" Shadow asked as he pointed to his forehead where Tavi's signature was next to her foot print across his face.

Rose pounced on Kanes shoulder in her cat form meowing, "Woohoo! Go Tavi! Get that she devil good!"

Killjoy just stood up a dusted herself off "I better end this lesson now before the entire arena gets destroyed completely again." She mumbled to herself before getting up close to Tavi and did three rapid punches, each punch injected the black flames to suppress the fox demon back inside Tavi's mind. Finally she jabbed Tavi's forehead with two fingers to knock her out cold. Killjoy picked Tavi up and teleported next to Trax and setting Tavi down beside him "same time tomorrow, make sure she is ready." She said walking out of the booth.

"If that is what she wants Killjoy, she'll be there." Trax said disapprovingly over the whole matter, Trax picked up Tavi in his arms and flickered away. Rose groaned, "Aww, I didnt like this at all, Let Play!" She said happily grabbing onto Kanes head.

"The tattoo on your back is a tribal owl holding two scythes." Moonshield said immediately without bothering to acknowledge a scene he already saw.

Kane sighed deeply as Rose annoyed him. Autumn suppressed a giggle at Kane's inability to deal with small furry animals. "Can you not?" He asked Rose.

Shadow raised an eyebrow in suprise, "How did you?..."

Rose groaned and hoped down turning into her human form wearing tight yoga pants and a loose shirt exposing her belly, "You guys are begining to bore me, maybe Trax will have some time for me while his little deary sleeps tightly. We'll try not wake her with our hot and spicy...." She began drooling a little.

Killjoy stood behind Rose "and you...you will not lay a finger on anyone here. I'll be watching you from here on out, understand?" She said coldly glaring at Rose.

Moonshield explained the whole situation again to Shadow. "You killed me and told me to come back and tell you what your tattoo was. So is there anything you know about this? Or anything that can be done?"

"Whoa whoa whoa what? Moon, what the devil are you talking about? This is the first I've seen you today." Shadow told him in confusion.

Roses tail swished under Killjoys chin playfully, "Aww Killjoy, just having some fun. You forget that if hadn't stepped in when I did, there would have been alot of funerals, and you wouldn't have recovered as fast as you did. Besides, Traxy said I was a guest of honor for my heroics, so you cant touch me she-devil." She meowed gleefully before booping Killjoys nose with her tail and poofing away with a giggling meow. Flint came out of the tunnel walking towards them, "Let me guess, annoying cat problems?" Suddenly Rose appeared ontop of him knocking him to the ground, "Who you calling annoying?" She challenged grumpily, "... No cat in particular..." Flint mumbled with annoyance. Rose giggled and bounded away humming a playful tune. Flint stood up brushing himself off, "Besides Roses antics, what I miss?" He asked nodding towards the crumbled down wall of the Colosseum.

Moonshield sat down and buried his face in his hands. "Not even the son of death knows. I can't escape this hell." He said in despair as he looked up at Shadow. "You really have no idea? You just talked to me and killed me!" He sighed before standing up. "Never mind. Don't trouble yourself with it."

"Hey whoa Moon, whats going on man? You should desribed my tattoo when you've never seen it before, and you just said that I killed you. Why would I do that?" Shadow said grabbing his shoulder, "Look, whatever is going on, we can solve it together. Alright?"

Moonshield kept a hand on his head. "Shadow...I can't die. You don't remember killing me because nobody ever remembers my death. Every time I die, I come back to life, and nobody ever remembers. That's why I need you. I need to know why I am cursed like this."

"Well normally I'd be questionable about that theory but since you knew about my tattoo and sound like you've already been through this before, I gotta believe you. Sadly my father and mother didnt teach me alot about death and how it works but I'm willing to work with ya to solve this mystery, cause frankly Im a little peeved that your defying my law." Shadow punched his arm lightly with a friendly wink.

Moonshield smirked and stood up. "Thanks Shadow." He looked at the badly damaged arena from Killjoy and Tavi's fight. "Well, nothing else to see here I guess." Silverthorn walked over to Shadow and put her arms around him.

Shadow kissed Silver, "Alright, first things first, to my library!" He said taking a noble pose, a portal opened before them into the underworld, "Dont worry, perks of being second to Killjoy, you can pretty much do what you want, lets go." He said passing through.

Once through, they were in a large library with towering bookshelfs, "This is my library inside my palace, it was my fathers before me." Shadow explained as he lead them forward. "Lord Shadow!" A tiny flying imp swooped in front of them, "Ah Lucky, there you are. I have a friend of mine who needs some answers. This is Lucky, he's my lead servant for the household." Shadow said introducing the small imp, Lucky bowed respectivly and popped out a black flower and handed it to Silverthorn, "For you my Lady." He said graciously.

"Indeed, Deaths Library is the third largest collection of books in existence. Princess Twilight eat your heart out." Lucky said proudly, Shadow rolled his eyes with a smile, "Moon, describe your condition to Lucky, he knows these halls like the back of his hand." Lucky bowed to Shadow worshipping the praise.

Archived