Guardian Academy (Private RP)

NamelessTrax

Suddenly shadows began to pour out of Moon's mouth and eyes as a horrible demonic screaming noise came from him. After a few moments he fell back to his knees breathing heavily. "Finally...my curse has been lifted."

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trax sighed with relief as he returned to his normal state along with Tavi, Shadow and Flint powered down high fiving with victorious grins. Rose watched from afar surpressing a slight smile. Trax helped Moon to his feet, "Lets go home."

Kane landed near the group as Autumn and Silverthorn approache them. Kane held Autumn as she hugged him tightly. "It was devastating, but I can hear Jolee telling me that heaven and hell can be restored." He said before turning to Moon. "So it's true, only immortals can kill immortals." Moonshield looked at himself, feeling like a normal person for once in his life. "Is that why I couldn't die....?" Moon said to himself.

"What matters is that you're still here with us." Trax said putting a hand on Moons shoulder. The other elementals ran up to them with Carla and the girls hugging Tavi, Jagg and Knight went to hug Flint but he slipped past them letting them fall to the ground, Bolt and Rogue came up with a more reserved approach. Black came up with Azure, Vi, and Dawn, "We were able keep the demons off, then Killjoy came back and sent them off." Black reported. Trax nodded, "Well done, all of you. We faced odds that would make even the most senior warrior hesitate, but you stood firm and strong. I'm proud of all of you, as you're Leader, and as a Friend."

"Now we can finally have peace. We can go on with our lives without evil tearing us apart." Kane said as Autumn leaned into him. "Where is Shadow?" Silverthorn asked with concern.

• 2 weeks later...

((yeah))

A few days had past since the defeat of the Immortals, reconstruction on the Saints penthouse was fully underway as well as renovations to the area around the school from the recent battle. Trax, Kane, Moon, Killjoy, Tavi, Flint, Shadow, and even Rose, had all been awarded commendations for their service in defeating the Immortals. Students who participated in the battle were also awarded. As the months past, and the school year came to a close, graduation was a time of celebration, and Goodbyes. Killjoy, Trax and Tavi, received their Guardian certificates and could now move on to study abroad. Killjoy remained at the school as her relationship with Princess Luna kept her tied there, although she was still able to rule the underworld from the school. Eventually she was roped in as the new Defense against Demonic kind Teacher. Trax and Tavi had other plans I mind. After saying their goodbyes to their friends, and Trax appointing Kane as the new Ten Saints, the two left. Black was sad to see Trax go, but remained to be an Honorary Butler for the Saints, Vi even offered to be the Honorary Maid. Azure and Dawn grew closer, eventually coming out about dating, becoming a very strong duo in the School. Flint continued to lead the Elementals, eventually naming Rogue as the next Captain. Shadows duties the Grim Reaper/ Angel of Death became overwhelming and eventually he had to leave the school, but he always came back to visit Silverthorn. Later on, he finally proposed to her.

Moonshield, now free from his curse of returning from dead, completed his time at the academy and graduated. He finally found the courage to talk to Nightwish and it became w relationship that ended with them getting married. Moonshield returned home to the Crystal Empire to start an order of warriors to guard the crystal heart from danger. Kane and Autumn graduated together and were soon married. Kane continued to use his powers as an angel to guide the souls of the dead to freedom as Jolee helped rebuild the heavens. Jolee eventually passed her powers as the Angel of Afterlife to Kane completely as she departed to live in peace forever. Flint and Twilight were married after Flint graduated and had a daughter named Ember. Silverthorn graduated around the same time as her friends and then did something unexpected. She joined the Shadow Hunters and worked to turn it into an honorable organization, eventually becoming the head huntress. She happily married Shadow and lived without fear for the rest of her days.

Archived