Decide Your Destiny: The Way of the Jedi

"Already departed for her mission, Eerin has. Follow her. Debrief you, she will. Depart at once, you must, for the Kashyyyk system."

So this is it, you're a padawan.

You hurry to the hanger where your astromech droid R3-G0 is already preparing your new star fighter for the journey to the Kashyyyk system. You climb into the cockpit of your Delta-7B class fighter. R3-G0 beeped as it was docked into the ship. You feel the ship start to sway as the repulsorlift kicks in. "Brp bio boeeep" R3-G0 said as it asks your to fly the starfighter. You remember how Fire had always been better at starfighter piloting. That reminds you, you forgot to say goodbye to Fire before you departed for your mission. She wasn't in the dorms when you packed your things. It doesn't matter now, the mission comes first.

Emerald sat with a sigh, somewhat sad that she couldn't say goodbye, she looked as the starfighter enters hyperspace... Well, it would be a long trip, she could rest a bit...

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((your kinda controling me person some))

stormchaser stares blankly at them eyes "who"

((Sorry, I kinda have to or the story won't work))

"It's Fire!" She said as she laughed. No wonder she wasn't there at the special spot. She was busy stowing away on your ship!

"You didn't think I'd let you have an adventure without me, did you" she asks with a mischievous smile. "How else am I going to prove myself to the council?"

Emerald sat with a sigh, somewhat sad that she couldn't say goodbye, she looked as the starfighter enters hyperspace... Well, it would be a long trip, she could rest a bit...

You fly out of hyperspace and jumped into the Kashyyyk system, home of the Wookies and Trandoshans. This is farther from the Galactic Core than you've ever been before. And you're all alone...or are you? Something doesn't feel right. You feel another presence nearby. You slowly turn around to check the rear of the cockpit, when all of a sudden...

"AAAAAAAGH!" You scream upon seeing a pair of eyes staring at you from the darkness.

"Calm down, silly!" A familiar voice says. "It's me!"

"Heheh, I kinda snuck aboard the ship when no one was looking" she said, rubbing her head and laughing nervously. "How else am I going to prove myself to the Council? You didn't think I'd let you..."

Fire was interrupted by an incoming transmission on a private channel. "Padawan, is that you?"

"is that you master eerin" asked stormchaser

"Yes, it's me. I'm afraid we're going to have to postpone introcuctions," Eerin says. "Right now i'm in pursuit of Doctor Bitt Panith, a Muum cyberneticist who assisted with the creation of General Grievous's robotic body. I've tracked him to his base on the Trandoshan moon of Akoshissss and will strike as soon as my clone troopers arrive. While i coordinate the attack, i need you to head to Kashyyyk and find a bounty hunter named Crovan Dane who has been helping Panith. Ksshhh-very dangerous-zzssh..."

"The signal is lost, looks like i'm still coming with you. So what are you going to do? Go to Kashyyyk and find this Crovan guy, or head for the Akoshissss to check on Master Eerin?" Fire said, looking at you

Go to Akoshissss

Go to Kashyyyk

"let's go to Kashyyyk like master said" said stormchaser to fire as he set his cordnations to the plant and started the jumpdrive to get there

(()so this is kinda a choose your own adevture it would have been a good idea to metion that at the begging fire))

"let's go to Kashyyyk like master said" said stormchaser to fire as he set his cordnations to the plant and started the jumpdrive to get there

(()so this is kinda a choose your own adevture it would have been a good idea to metion that at the begging fire))

((I did on the first post, it's also in the title. We are already in the Kashyyyk system))

"Cool, we can ask the Wookiees for help. They've been friends with the Jedi for thousands of years. It's not much of a plan but it will have to do for now" Fire said

You set your ship down at the spaceport of Kashyyyk's Royal City, home of King Hrakchawwaa. This place, like all Wookiee villages, is built higher in the branches of wroshyr trees. "I hope the King would see us on such short notice" Fire frowns

"Heheh, I kinda snuck aboard the ship when no one was looking" she said, rubbing her head and laughing nervously. "How else am I going to prove myself to the Council? You didn't think I'd let you..."

Fire was interrupted by an incoming transmission on a private channel. "Padawan, is that you?"

Emerald quickly hide her friend before replying

''Yes, Master Eerin?''

She said as she started the sublight engines, preparing, well, here it went

Emerald quickly hide her friend before replying

''Yes, Master Eerin?''

She said as she started the sublight engines, preparing, well, here it went

"I'm afraid I cannot join you for this mission," Eerin says. "Right now i'm in pursuit of Doctor Bitt Panith, a Muun cyberneticist who assisted with the creation of General Grievous's robotic body. I've tracked him to his base on the Trandoshan moon of Akoshissss and will strike as soon as my clone troopers arrive. While i coordinate the attack, i need you to head to Kashyyyk and find a bounty hunter named Crovan Dane who has been helping Panith. Ksshhh-very dangerous-zzssh..."

"The signal is lost, looks like i'm still coming with you. So what are you going to do? Go to Kashyyyk and find this Crovan guy, or head for the Akoshissss to check on Master Eerin?" Fire said, looking at you

Go to Akoshissss

Go to Kashyyyk

((I did on the first post, it's also in the title. We are already in the Kashyyyk system))

"Cool, we can ask the Wookiees for help. They've been friends with the Jedi for thousands of years. It's not much of a plan but it will have to do for now" Fire said

You set your ship down at the spaceport of Kashyyyk's Royal City, home of King Hrakchawwaa. This place, like all Wookiee villages, is built higher in the branches of wroshyr trees. "I hope the King would see us on such short notice" Fire frowns

"only one way to find out" said stormchaser as he makes his way to the king

No sooner have you stepped out of your starfighter than you are approached by a very official looking Wookiee. "Come with me at once, Jedi. King Grakchawwaa wishes to see you" the Wookiee roars.

"Luckily we took Shyriiwook as our language elective during your training! Looks like we don't have to worry about getting an audience after all" Fire says.

The Wookiee emissary leads you over rope bridges and up hand cranked elevators to the throne room. King Grakchawwaa does not look happy...

"Who does Quaagan think he is?!" The mighty Wookiee roars. "I, Grakchawwaa, am the rightful king!"

"I'm afraid I cannot join you for this mission," Eerin says. "Right now i'm in pursuit of Doctor Bitt Panith, a Muun cyberneticist who assisted with the creation of General Grievous's robotic body. I've tracked him to his base on the Trandoshan moon of Akoshissss and will strike as soon as my clone troopers arrive. While i coordinate the attack, i need you to head to Kashyyyk and find a bounty hunter named Crovan Dane who has been helping Panith. Ksshhh-very dangerous-zzssh..."

Go to Akoshissss

Go to Kashyyyk

''Well, Master Eerin said that this Crovan is dangerous... and if we don't get to him, he might get to Master Eerin and join this Doctor... so I say we go after Crovan first''

Said Emerald, looking at the planet, her meeting with the new master would have to wait, or so it seemed

''Well, Master Eerin said that this Crovan is dangerous... and if we don't get to him, he might get to Master Eerin and join this Doctor... so I say we go after Crovan first''

Said Emerald, looking at the planet, her meeting with the new master would have to wait, or so it seemed

You set your ship down at the spaceport of Kashyyyk's Royal City, home of King Grakchawwaa. This place, like all Wookiee villages, is built higher in the branches of wroshyr trees. "I hope the King would see us on such short notice" Fire frowns

"pradon the inturrept you heirness my name is stormchaser and i am a jedi and i come to your kingdom looking for someone and maybe help you out if you need it" said stormchaser to the king

"Yea, we're looking for a guy named Crovan Dane. Perhaps you have heard of him?" Fire asked.

"Raaagh! I care not about this man. Quaagan is my enemy! He could not oppose me at the tribal council, so now he plots with the Separatists to steal my throne!"

"Separatists here on Kashyyyk? This could be trouble" Fire frowns.

"I cannot attack him without risking a tribal war, but you, Jedi..you can stop him! Will you honor our friendship, Jedi, and fight my enemy?" King Grakchawwaa asks

-stick to mission and look for Crovan

-agree to assist King Grakchawwaa

"yes i will help you if you help me as the saying goes i rub you back you rub mine" said stormchaser

"That's right, great Grakchawwaa. We will send for reinforcements at once" Fire said bowing.

You seem to have impressed the proud Wookiee King. "I am pleased to see that the Jedi still honor our friendship," he roars in Shyriiwook.

"While I cannot join you myself, I shall send one of my strongest warriors to assist you. Chewbacca, come forward!"

A towering brown Wookiee with a bandolier strapped across his chest steps out from the crowd.

"Chewbacca will guid you to the traitor Quaagan's fortress," Grakchawwaa says.

-------------------------------

You return to the spaceport to find R3-G0 waiting patiently by your starship. He whustles and beeps as your Jedi Master appears before you as a shimmering blue hologram.

You set your ship down at the spaceport of Kashyyyk's Royal City, home of King Grakchawwaa. This place, like all Wookiee villages, is built higher in the branches of wroshyr trees. "I hope the King would see us on such short notice" Fire frowns

''I guess it will do... let's go then''

Said Emerald as she looked around, well, here they were, at least they were not in the temple...

Archived