Decide Your Destiny: The Way of the Jedi

''I guess it will do... let's go then''

Said Emerald as she looked around, well, here they were, at least they were not in the temple...

"Hello Padawan. Sorry i couldn't finish talking to you, it was just a few vulture droids that i reduced to scrap metal," Bant Eerin responds. "How goes your search for Crovan Dane?"

''I guess it will do... let's go then''

Said Emerald as she looked around, well, here they were, at least they were not in the temple...

No sooner have you stepped out of your starfighter than you are approached by a very official looking Wookiee. "Come with me at once, Jedi. King Grakchawwaa wishes to see you" the Wookiee roars.

"Luckily we took Shyriiwook as our language elective during your training! Looks like we don't have to worry about getting an audience after all" Fire says.

The Wookiee emissary leads you over rope bridges and up hand cranked elevators to the throne room. King Grakchawwaa does not look happy...

"Who does Quaagan think he is?!" The mighty Wookiee roars. "I, Grakchawwaa, am the rightful king!"

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"well to put it short i talked to the king and got a pretty good lead, i should go follow it" said stormchaser

"Very well, I cannot join you yet. I must finish things here on Akoshissss, but I can send a division of clone troopers to assist you. Now, before I take my leave, is there anything else you wish to tell me?" Asked Eerin.

There was something Master Eerin doesn't know about...someone. To your side, Fire is shaking her head with a panicked look on her face.

"yea you don't need to send those clone troopers i can heandle this myself master" said stormchaser

"I see, wait...who's the one behind you?" Eerin asks

Fire immediately straightened herself and gulped.

Stormchaser turn to look then turn back to master "oh thats just chewbacca he is one of the king's warriors" said stormchaser

"Not the Wookiee, they youngling next to you. Did you bring a youngling with you?"

"Thank you for telling me this, Padawan," Eerin says. "The battle field is no place for an unsupervised youngling. Fire must take your ship and return to Coruscant at once. You can return with the clone troopers when the mission is over. May the force be with you." Bant Eerin's hologram flickers and cuts off.

Fire glares at you, clearly feeling betrayed. "Thanks a lot, friend!" Fire said accusingly. "Master Yoda already hates me. Can you imagine the trouble I'll be in when he finds out? I'll never be a Jedi!". She clenches her fist and said "Forget it. I don't want to be a stupid Jedi anyway. If the Jedi aren't prepared to train me, then I'll find someone who is!"

And with that Fire runs off into the crowds, leaving you alone with a confused Chewbacca.

-Look for Fire

-Continue with your mission

You follow Fire through the busy spaceport and down the wooden ramps of the Wookiee city. You pass through an outdorr market, nearly knocking down a Wookiee fruit cart in your haste. You are fast, but Fire is faster. If Fire doesn't stop pretty soon, you won't be able to keep up.

Fire leads you down a ramp toward the forest floor. You leave the safety of the Wookiee village and enter the untamed wilderness of the wroshyr tree forest.

Now you've lost sight of your friend altogether. The forest is so dense, she could be 3 meters away and you wouldn't be able to see her. If you keep pressing forward into the wilderness, you risk losing your way back. Maybe you should turn back and leave Fire to her fate.

You hear a rustling in the nearby bushes. Cautiously you approach then to investigate. Suddenly, out from the bush jumps a scaly beast the size of a tiger. The creature slams into your chest, knocking you flat on your back. Quickly, you reach for your lightsaber, but it's no use; the beast knocks it out of your grasp with it's paw. As it's toothy mouth opens above your head you can smell the stench of rotting meat coming up from the beast's belly. In a few seconds, barring a miracle, you'll be joining that meat as the creature's next meal!

The creature is about to bite, when all of a sudden you hear a familiar voice yell out, "Noooo!" Fire does a flying kick, hitting the beast in the head and sending it rolling away from you. You knew your friend would never abandon you!

This gave you enough time to summon your lightsaber to your hand. Your weapon sparks to life, illuminating the shadowy forest glade with its glowing purple blades.

Fire ignites her own lightsaber and takes her place by your side. "Just because i saved you doesn't mean I'll go back with you. I'm through with the Jedi Order"

"Then what are you going to do become a sith if you do we will have to fight evtanlly and i wouldn't want to fight you." said stormchaser storm walks away so he is some distace from fire and can still see where the monster landed so he can act quickly if he has too "if you force me to fight you i will and if you try to run away from me i will force grab you so you can't. We are good friends we can talk it out instand of throwing children tartem like you did" said stormchaser ((just to be clear storm has better combat skills then fire ok or if not there has to be something storm is better at then fire the other thing i was think was force skills))

"Then what are you going to do become a sith if you do we will have to fight evtanlly and i wouldn't want to fight you." said stormchaser storm walks away so he is some distace from fire and can still see where the monster landed so he can act quickly if he has too "if you force me to fight you i will and if you try to run away from me i will force grab you so you can't. We are good friends we can talk it out instand of throwing children tartem like you did" said stormchaser ((just to be clear storm has better combat skills then fire ok or if not there has to be something storm is better at then fire the other thing i was think was force skills))

"I won't become sith, I'm not that desperate" Fire huffed.

From behind you, a gruff and unfamiliar voice calls out, "Would you kindly put down those weapons and step away from my cargo?"

You turn around to see who the speaker is and find yourself face to face with a grizzle human mercenary with a blaster pointing right at you.

"The name's Covan Dane, the greatest hunter in the galaxy, and that creature over there is my prey"

What a twist of luck! Chance has brought you to your original target. Perhaps the force is still with you after all!

Crovan Dane was not alone. He is joined by a Wookiee with a patch over one eye and a dangerous looking bow caster in his hands. "Tranquilize the Katarn and get it back to its cage, buddy" Crovan says to his partner. "I'll take care of these two"

Crovan looks you and Fire over and says, "you know the Republic must be in trouble if they're sending Padawan to do a Jedi's work"

Stormchaser turn to look at him "it would be a grave mistake to underestermiht a jedi even if i am only a padawan i wouldn't fight you unless you make me. As far as i know i need to bring you to her" said stormchaser. "i should have asked what i needed to do before" whipser stormchaser

"It sounds like you brought the whole 'Jedi Code' nonsense, hook, line, sinker," Crovan says. "But your friend there-Fire, was it? She seems to be smarter than that. I couldn't help but overhear that you're ready to call it quits".

Fire looks curiously at Crovan. "Why do you care?"

Crovan smiled. "Because I used to be a Jedi initiate myself, but I dropped out before becoming a Padawan. I couldn't take the rules all those pompous old men on the Coubcil acting like they know what's best for the galaxy. As soon as I was old enough to pilot my own ship, I hightailed it from Coruscant and became a mercenary. If you're looking to make an exit, kid, I'd be more than wiling to help how you the ropes. Someone with your training would have no trouble making good money as a bounty hunter or bodyguard."

"if i was you fire i wouldn't do that if you do you are just proveing master yoda right and if you do that you will never beable to come back also we also might have to fight if you get hire by the sith being a mec or bodygarud one way or another you might still become a sith" said stormchaser

"I'm sorry," Fire says. "He's right. The Jedi Order is no place for me. If you're really my friend, you'll turn around and let me do what's right for me. Go back to the Wookiee village and take care of Grakchawwaa's problem"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let Fire go with Crovan

Refuse to let Fire go with Crovan

"i am not leaving for three reason 1.you are my best and most loytay friend and i don't want bad things to happen to you 2. master wants this guy" said stormchaser pointing to croven "and finally 3. i belive i will be able to finish the king's mission down here and croven is going to tell me what i need to know" said stormchaser as storm get ready into a combat staute just incase he will have to fight

Your words seem to have cut to Fire's core. He hangs his head in shame, unable to look you in the eye.

Crovan Dane is also shaken by your decision. He points his blaster at you and growls. "Wrong answer, kid."

Just as the mercenary is about to pull the trigger, Fire ignites her lightsaber and swings it at Crovan's gun, slicing the barrel in half.

"No," Fire says. "It was exactly the right answer." She turns to you and looks you square in the eyes. "I'm sorry. I've been such a fool. Maybe i have ruined my chances of being a Jedi, but i could never turn on my best friend".

" i think if we got back to the temple we can talk to them to that you desire another chance" said stormchaser as he put aaway his saber and going to fire patting her head then lifting her head back up and smileing after which he then back to croven "how then you are not going to ran away" said stormchaser as he grabbed him with the force and holdded him there

You make your way back to the spaceport where you left Chewbacca and R3-G0, but when you arrive, you see someone you weren't expecting. Jedi Master Bant Eerin is there, in flesh this time. She is accompanied by a Republic gunship crewed by a dozen clone troopers,, all ready for battle.

"Apprehending Bitt Panith took shorter than expected," Eerin explains. "And so i decided to accompany the clones in coming to your aid here on Kashyyyk. When i arrived, i was a bit upset to discover you had disappeared. Chewbacca here told me about what happened after you contacted me. I see you were able to persuade young Fire to reconsider her decision?"

Archived