Decide Your Destiny: The Way of the Jedi

"croven wasn't that hard to cacth i have him right here" said stormchaser bringing to Master eerin in his force grab "also donn't be mad at fire she just wanted to prove she could help and she had a chance to leave and become a mecarcy but she didn't" said stormchaser to Master eerin

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"croven wasn't that hard to cacth i have him right here" said stormchaser bringing to Master eerin in his force grab "also donn't be mad at fire she just wanted to prove she could help and she had a chance to leave and become a mecarcy but she didn't" said stormchaser to Master eerin

"You're not the first Jedi to question his place with the Jedi Order, Symphonic Fire. If you are willing to give the Council one more chance, i think they might surprise you with their understanding." Eerin says before turning to Storm. "It seems the Force was with us both on this mission, my Padawan"

Chewbacca the Wookiee makes and inquiring moan.

"That's right," Master Eerin replies. "We still have the matter of King Grakchawwaa's traitor to deal with. What do you say, Padawan, should we handle this mission together?"

You can scarcely contaion your excitement. Master and apprentice, fighting together to defend the galaxy. This is where your Jedi training really begins!

THE END

((You got a good ending, do you want to try another path?))

Yea we could

((Okay then))

"Yes, it's me. I'm afraid we're going to have to postpone introcuctions," Eerin says. "Right now i'm in pursuit of Doctor Bitt Panith, a Muum cyberneticist who assisted with the creation of General Grievous's robotic body. I've tracked him to his base on the Trandoshan moon of Akoshissss and will strike as soon as my clone troopers arrive. While i coordinate the attack, i need you to head to Kashyyyk and find a bounty hunter named Crovan Dane who has been helping Panith. Ksshhh-very dangerous-zzssh..."

"The signal is lost, looks like i'm still coming with you. So what are you going to do? Go to Kashyyyk and find this Crovan guy, or head for the Akoshissss to check on Master Eerin?" Fire said, looking at you

Go to Akoshissss

Go to Kashyyyk

Archived