The Nightmare Sovereignty part one (open.)

Xarionette

Hidden in a mountainous area rested an old Forgotten fortress. The walls were crumbling and the banners flew in tatters with a symbol that was undefineable. All around the fortress there was an unnatural cold, an odd feeling would creep into anypomy almost like there were eyes constantly on one's self.

If one were to reach the center citadel they would find a massive purple Gem with six broken Crowns placed around it.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Silver yawned she awoke up in the captains room. Her room. She wss tired and Luna ssid there eoud be a great mission or scouting. Either one. Silver was to take willing ponies and go or whatever Luna asked of her.

She brushed her hair, tied it into a long plat and then placed her armour over her head. Time to see what's to be done.

(Wasn't quite sure how to post so correct me if I'm wrong! )

The fortress howled as wind rushed through it. All around the walls of the center citadel were stone tablets "here it remains, far from ourselves, speak not his name, unending hunger, let him be forgotten, so he may fade away, when he is forgotten, let him remain. When. The world sees, when the world hears, when the world remembers. That world shall cease to be."

(( OK creepy))

Venus touched down in a certain clearing. Trees surrounded her and she hummed. She placed a stay away sign and flew back into the air. She continued until she was looking at a cliff. 'This is new' she thought

((Totally))

Silver looked at the list on the a board. Silver alone to scout out everfree. "Ok then," she said simply before stepping on a chariot, it took a long few minutes before he touched down.

"I did not need a ride Scar I have my own wings, " she smirked and then Scar shrugged. Silver took off and began flying over everfree, many signs up, must be somepony putting them "woah!"

Silver nearly collided with a pegasus with signs. "Apologies, "

Silver smiled. "I'm Silver Moon, part of Luna's guard," she began to say before a tattered banner floated over to them, battling the winds. She heard the pony before biting her own lip. "where are you going?! Don't just fly off like that!" Silver said catching up to her in no time at all.

"What's your name?" She asked before inspecting the cloth.

Silver darted easily as she then followed Venus's movements. "It's a fortress, not the old Princesses one though? What is this place?" She asked as she flew down and landed onto a cold stone floor.

The fortress was dilapidated, debris, plants and all manor of left things.

(Correct? And that pp is hilarious Canvas I do agree! )

The fortess sat silent. Not eve. The sounds of the everfree were present inside. The central citadel looked like it was untouched by the forest and the walls looked like they were new.

Suddenly a soft gasp could be heard before a sliver and black armored pony stepped out from the central citadel. "Who are you to trespass on the sovereign soils of Lord skarr

" I'm Venus and this is Silver. We are just curios as to what this place is and how it got here. Silver do you know who Lord Skarr is? I've never heard of him frankly. And what's with the gaurd guy?" She asked flying over to the guard dude. "How did you appear out of thin air like that?" She asked him

Silver stood abrupt as she then pulled Venus away. "Foolish," she said to Venus before opening her wings and stepping forwards. "What is it to you? Who is this Lord Skarr?" She asked before looking at him her eyes becoming even more slited as she then easily recognised the stallion still slightly in the shadows.

"Do not think you can disappear into the shadows again, I can easily see you,"

The guard's helm hid most of his head. But his helm had horn to signify he was a unicorn. His body broke down into blocks which faded away as they seperated.

The armored pony reformed behind the Duo. "Your transgression is against the king of nightmares." He said circling them before the horn on his armor had a red glow. "But Sire..." He paused. "As you wish. Enter the citadel and rearrange the crowns to open the portal." The guard's body broke down again in the odd teleportation.

Venus was pushed away and called foolish. She humphed but kept silent. She stopped hovering and walked forward when the guard said they could go past. "I don't like this. I don't think we should arrange those thingamagigs." Venus whispered to Silver

Archived