The Nightmare Sovereignty part one (open.)

Xarionette

"Venus get out of here! You're a creature of the day, I'm already one with the night! Just go warn Ponyville!" Silver couldn't fly, she looked at her wings and cried out.

"SO be it, I have had training without my wings," Silver glared at Skarr, not knowing that her speed had been slowed, she ran at him. What?! I'm so slow!

"What did you do to me!" She growled and unleashed a deafening screech that Arieons could do. Before long a swarm of bats, rushed to her side, lifting her up slightly.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Skarr grunted as he was struck bt venus. As Venus attacked their king the guards rushed to his aid.one of the unicorns flung her away from The king. "Thank you now to finish this one. Crimson tendrils slithered from his horn and coiled around the legs of the bat pony amidst the swarm of bats.

The crimson magic covered silver, consumimg her, altering her into a nightmareish form.

Silver gasped! "Get off of me! " Silver began to try and shake them off before noticing her body was changing. She became taller, bigger, sharper wings, her mane, tail coat, grew darker and her cutie mark became rougher. She noticed her senses became EVEN more heightened than before. "What's happening to me," She closed her mouth as her voice became silkier and rather seductive.

"This is going to be fun," Silver raised her eyebrow. "Who was that?"

"Me silly, well you," Silver smiled and then she laughed a rather seductively mean laugh. She turned to Skarr then walked over. "Such a delight to have you in my presence," Silver walked past him running her tail under his chin.

Skarr grained as Venus fled. "Sire should we chase her?

"No. Let her spread the word. War is here..." His voice held an evil note. "Besides we have a new member of the Nightmare sovereignty. And she deserves to see her home." He said referring to the new Nightmare pony that walked past him.

Opening a portal to the everdream Silver would see the burning sky, the Desolate landscape and the legions of armored ponies ready for war. "Hail Skarr!" The legion roared.

Venus flew all the way past Ponyville and to Canterlot yelling that an evil lord had returned. Eventually she was in front of the two princesses panting and struggling to get the word out. "L-lord Skarr." Was all she had to say before they burst into action and she was eventually put into intense training which didn't help her lungs.

"Isn't this is warm gathering,"

"A dangerous one of that, don't let them go through."

"Relax darling, I rather enjoy it, not to mention the King pretty handsome for a unicorn," Nightmare silver raised her hoof to her chin as she eyed the colt.

"Snap out of it, come on." Silver fought her way with the Nightmare as she eyed the King. Physically fit, powerful and not too bad. SNAP OUT OF IT!

"This place is so empty no wonder he passed through the portal," Nightmare Silver paused before looking at the army. "HELLO MY SWEETIES SUCH AN HONOUR TO BE HERE, NOW THEN WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO NEXT," she shouted out to the many ponies all cheering and waving.

"Lord Skarr, what are we doing next, surely we don't need to chase this pathetic pony world when we can just create a better one here, I wouldn't , mind sticking around you," Silver inside rolled her eyes before the Evil version got closer to Lord Skarr. Seductive in her new body.

"Oh such a crowd pleaser. But you're wrong." He stood at the balcony. "My fellow Nightmares." His voice boomed "two thousand years ago. We entered a world overflowing with magic. We tried to coexist but their fear won out. They thought us monsters! Now we shall show them what monsters truly look like!" The crowd roared and stampped their weapons. "We are going to equestria, and when we get there they will learn why they fear Nightmares! Unicorns! Crush their hopes and dreams! Pegasai! Lure them to their doom with your songs! A melody of angry growls" the crowd unleashed a loud growl. "A counterpoint of painful howls!" The crowd screamed. "The symphony of death will ring through the air." Skarr said As the crowd was in an uproar. Walking from the balcony Skarr turned to Silver "welcome home." He said before walking into the tower.

*end of part one*

Archived