Silver Weld {Ready}

IcyNote

Name: Silver Weld (Nicknamed Sil)

Species: Pegasus

Eye colour: Dark blue

Character colour: Grey

Mane/Tail/Other: Silver's bangs are positioned above her eyes, the rest of her mane on the right side of her head. Her tail is "layered", the same black with light blue streaks color as her mane. Her accessories include simple rounded black glasses and two black bracelets on her front left hoof.

Physique: Sil's head is stallion-like, but curved for a female look. She has the regular build of a pegasus, but slightly skinnier, mainly because she is very agile in the air. Also, Silver Weld has metal wings, due to a flying accident at a young age, where she brutally damaged her wings.

Residence: Ponyville

Occupation: Silver doesn't have an occupation, so she mainly creates new inventions in her spare time, or helps around Ponyville with her mechanical skills.

Cutie Mark: Her cutie mark is a grey cog with a wrench over it. She earned this cutie mark when she was a older filly, when she constructed her replacement wings.

Silver, growing up, had loved flying. It gave her a sense of freedom, and she preformed tricks whenever she had the spare time. She also was very interested in the mechanical arts, inventions, and everything metal. She made her own personal "workshop" when she was a filly, and spent most of her time in there. One day, she had came up with a blueprint for an invention she wanted to show to her friends.

She took off to the sky, flying as fast as she could. She had got distracted watching a blacksmith pony, and veered off course. This was a very fatal mistake. Before Silver registered the event in her mind, she had already crashed into a clump of trees near Sweet Apple Acres. When somepony found her, she was severely injured. Her wings were cracked and broken. Once she got out of the hospital with news that she could never fly good again, she set out to find a solution. Thus creating the idea to make metal prosthetic wings for herself.

After weeks of working, Silver finally completed the wings. She fitted them onto her back, and looked at her flank. A cog with a wrench over it had appeared. She was overjoyed.

Unique Traits: Silver Weld has excellent knowledge of mechanical elements and history of famous inventions. She also has a pair of prosthetic metal wings that boost her flight speed up to speeds excelling 70 mph. Sil, since she has help from her prosthetic wings, can preform excellent flight tricks difficult for some other pegasi.

History: Silver was born and raised in Ponyville, her whole lineage descending from Ponyville. Her parents were expert fliers, always encouraging their daughter to move forward and never give up at flying. Silver always obeyed her parents, and looked at them as her role models. She wanted to be just like them when she grew up. But after her accident, Sil had other dreams in mind.

When Sil have her accident, she parents were devastated. Their daughter could never fly straight again, due to her injuries. They didn't give up hope, even the odds were against them. Her parents supported her with her dream of her prosthetic wings. They helped with deliveries and the like, overjoyed that heir daughter might fly again, and better then before.

Silver Weld eventually completed her project, and grew up tweaking her wings, and inventing many new things to make Ponyville more efficient.

Character Summary/Personality: Silver Weld is very outgoing, the "life of the party", so to speak. She communicates with everyone, and she loves making new friends. She is also very protective of her close friends. But sometimes, she won't get along with some ponies. She will tell some ponies that she like machines better than them, but that's just her nature. She has a pretty short temper. But, Sil has learned to control it, so she won't ruin her inventions when they fail on certain tests.

Silver doesn't let her past affect her, especially her flying accident. She is bolder, more focused, and faster than ever. She is grateful to her parents for supporting her through her whole life, and visits them in Cloudsdale, where they moved shortly after Silver recovered from her flying accident. Sil also participates in many flying competitions when she can, aside from inventing new things in her workshop. Her house is practically covered in blueprints, and she cleans frantically when she expects company, even though everypony knows how messy her home can get.

A few likes of Silver Weld's include music, machinery, flying, and, of course, metal. Music, in Sil's vision, explains her where other words fail. Machinery and metal come naturally to her, hence her cutie mark. Also, flying, to Sil, is a luxury, especially after her accident and her metal wing achievement. Flying gives Sil freedom, where she doesn't have to be grounded to the ground, no pun intended.

Her dislikes include fake ponies, bullies, rust, and isolation. Isolation is also Sil's biggest fear. She hates tight, closed spaces, they make her worry and panic of no escape. When she was very little, she was stuck in a tree for a few days. It was her fault, but nopony could have heard her, for she made barely any sound. Therefore, isolation and closed spaces terrify Silver. Rust, of course, is a natural dislike for any blacksmith pony. It ruins machines either very slow, or very fast. Fakes and bullies act too proud for her liking. Bullies, most of the time, bully for fun, which Sil hates with a passion. She believes everypony has a right to stand up for themselves. Fake ponies, are, of course, fake. They end up getting in lots of trouble and despair when someone finds out their true self, which ends badly most of the time.

Some of Sil's life goals are to either join the Wonderbolts, or given the opportunity to construct or repair a great attraction, where everypony adores. Her goals are very simplified, for she prefers to be simple on things like this.

post-10190-0-33047300-1416974856_thumb.p

I can tell this is still a WIP, but i have a suggestion to say.

Change the title to Silver Weld(WIP) or (Ready) so that the RPH know what stage this is in.

Other then that this is looking great, good job :)

I didnt see a WIP when i posted that, sorry if it was already their. My pc has a habbit of not showing some stuff for me.

Sorry for the confusion

But like i said, so far i think your doing great with this OC, good luck :)

Ima back :P

Disclaimer is pretty simple, im not a RPH :P

At a glance, only thing that i can see that needs to be fixed is the history, which is a bit to brief in my opinion.

And the small other thing i noticed is that she does not seem to have a life goal.

Other then that, their is not much i can see that needs fixing. Good job pal :D

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry that it took so long for a RPH to look at this app.

RDD, as always, is spot on with the suggestions!

I say there's enough here for this app to pass, so I'll recommend it for further Senior RPH analysis!

:D:D:D

Archived