Equestrian Spec Ops (2 spots open)

RainbowDaringDash

Black ahd gone to his room, answering a call from the base as he got their. They needed him, and his team, for a mission. And he knew he couldnt dissapoint. As he started walking towards the Helipad, he walked by Mid's room, just as they kissed the first time. He had sort of gotten the mist that somethign as up, now he knew for certain. He kept walking, not paying any attention to them as he walked to the helipad. While walking, he called their pilot, telling her to bring her bird to the helipad. Once their, he sent a text to Doc, telling him where to meet him.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Midnight watch, waiting for a reaction, hoping, just hoping, Doc wouldn't leave her. She looked at his face, trying to read it, trying to get anything ffrom it, but she couldn't. She closed her eyes, expected to feel him push her away. That's when she felt Doc kiss her, more aggressive and passionate than before. She grabbed at him, pulling him against her, her breathing getting heavier as she was about to wrap her legs around him when she heard the door opening! Midnight almost lept backwards, extremely embarrassed at what had just happened.

Following Doc, she went into his room, which looked like hers.

"So..what do you need in here? Also, I assume we're getting some equipment for this mission before we head out on it..." Midnight was trying to calm herself, after the kiss in the elevator had heated her up quite a bit, and she couldn't be in a state of thinking about Doc during a mission, she couldn't afford to do that!

Doc himself was still cooling down after the elavotor. He went in the room with her and said “well I got my bag in here remember, pick it up and then we can find Blackwing and get going," he walked over nd scooped up his c- bag closing it making sure his gear wouldn’t spill out, he went over to midnight and said

“I would of loved to take you out on a proper date in the nice city ”

he was interrupted they chirping of his phone. He quickly checked it and told his lover “looks like Blackwing and the other guy are waiting at the helipad.” He smiled to her and said “anything we need before we get out of here?” he said as he looked down into her eyes setting his bag down for a minute

Midnight smiled at the offer of a proper date, unable to stop the burning in her cheeks "I'd...i'd like a proper date, after the mission, we'll go someplace nice, you pick...just, don't make it something dumb, ok? no pressure or something" She said, giggling slightly before watching Doc set his bag down. Blackwing and their pilot were on the roof, probably making sure the chopper was ready to go. If midnight knew heli checks like she did, it take a good couple of minutes. Seeing Doc standing there, right there, after what had just happened, she felt a burning desire to kiss him race around her body, to jump in his arms and kiss him burning through her, but she beat it back, smiling at him.

"I...I think we've got everything..." Midnight shook her head, annoyed at herself! She should be better than these emotions.. "there is one thing...." Midnight slowly walked towards Doc, pretending to be looking around his feet for something, before quickly hopping up on the bed besides him, letting her get closer to being the same height at him, resting her arms on him and standing right nex to him, tracing a nail on his neck, before cupping his cheek slightly, and, unable to stop herself, leaning in to kiss him gently, ever so lightly. Though quickly it became a bit more aggressive, a little more forceful and hungry almost as she tightened her grip of his shirt with her hands, pulling him as she continued to kiss him. She broke the kiss, taking a half step back, taking short rapid breaths "I....i'm sorry, I just..really, really, wanted to do that....we, we shouldn't keep black waiting...." As much as she wanted to forget about Blackwing and their mission and just spend time with Doc in his room, they couldn't, plus if her mental timer was right, they only had about another minute before they needed to get going.

Doc saw midnight looking at his feet, was she looking for something? Then she hopped on the bed and began making out with him caressing him. Doc kissed back  rubbing his tongue against hers. He felt her touching his body. But then she broke it.

Doc smiled and grabbed of the bed, holding her in the air saying “no need to apologies.” He set her down

lets get this mission out of the way, then we can have all the time we want” he threw his c-bag over his shoulder and finished the last piece of fish from his brown paperbag

“mmm, come on angel …” he held the door for her and asked “so are we going to try and hide this from Blackwing?” he asked her not sure what would be best for the both of them.

in a way Doc kind of wanted everyone to know how much he loved her, but it would make things easyer if they faked it for a little bit, either way it ws a tough question.

Midnight nodded her head, as much as they wanted to, they had to go.

"I...you're right, when we come back, then, a date, and a good one at that!"

Midnight walked through the door, before looking back. To her, the answer was obvious. He was part of the military, he would report it, she'd go back to her old unit and Doc would be punished.

"We can't, if he tells anyone we're screwed. We have to keep it to us, play ignorant to anyone who thinks we're a thing. I won't lose you, no matter what"

Doc sighed and gently kissed the top of her head, before walking with her. “don’t worry midnight, I’ll never let you go.” He walked alongside her saying

“if I remember correctly the helipad is a short walk down this way”

Doc couldn’t help but be bit worried.  There was a lot going on now! And the mission …

“Midnight if were being recalled from med-leave this mission must be a top secret priority. Something must of happened.” he pulled out his phone and quickly checked the news sites. There was nothing special as of yet

"and its propablly our job to keep it that way"

“so how do you feel about working with your lover in the field?” he asked putting the phone back in his pocket

Midnight smiled when doc kissed the top of her head, she wasn't sure why, but she loved it when he did that, it made her know he really did care about her. "And i'm not letting you go, ever" she replied as she started making her way to the helipad. That's when Doc pointed out the obvious, but an obvious that Midnight herself hadn't realized. If they were being called in, truly something had gone wrong.

"Yeah, though what has happened? Actually, it doesn't matter, we will have our orders and, well, I have faith we can carry them out"

Midnight felt a very strong blush on her face at Docs finish question as they were very close to the Helipad "heh...it's, exciting. Though the enemy had better not touch you, because if they do, I will not have any mercy for them"

Reaching the top of the stairs, the only thing between them and the Helipad was a closed door. Midnight walked up to it, but paused in front of it, turning and looking up at doc "Oh, umm, this should go without saying now, but just in case. If you die on me, I will make you regret it, ok? Remember, I'm still a Staff-Sergeant, and you're a corporal. I order you not to die on me, got it? Also your Sergeant wants one more thing before we go" placing her hands against Docs chest, she walked into his chest and hugged him tightly, enjoying the warmth and security she felt when she was that close to him "Just don't die on me" She whispered, hearing his heartbeat in his chest.

Before she might have mocked for someone doing this, called them weak and pathetic, but now she understood, and she was envous. She looked up, smiling at Doc, leaning up on her toes and kissing him gently, running her hands through his hair and over his neck, almost lifting herself into the air in order to reach him. She never wanted to get him go, she never wanted to lose him. She couldn't afford to lose him now. She rubbed her tongue against his briefly, before regretting it, knowing they really had to get going, but wanting nothing more than to keep doing thie with Doc. After a short while, she lowered herself, a large smile on her face as she put her hand on the door handle "I...that, was..amazing, Now lets go, because if we don't, I may not be able to stop myself" She opened the door, marching out, quickly spotting Blackwing. She walked up to him, but didn't salute. Rank said she was higher, so even if she was in HIS team, he should be saluting her.

"Sergeant Blackwing, Doc told me you've been given mission orders, something dragged us from medi-rest, it had better be good"

Doc nodded at what she said, smiling keeping her close after kissing her.

Doc couldn’t help but get a slight smirk on his face at what she said; he didn’t like other’s worrying about him especially the woman he loved.

They kissed again, he couldn’t help but chuckle as she had to lift her self up to do it properly, he kneeled down just a bit to help her and held her in a deep passionate kiss.

But he did have hold back an internal groin when she called him a corporal of the marines not a naval petty officer. he usually let mariens get away with it as it was kind of hard to remember 2 ranking systems 

“aye-aye staff sergeant” he said softly before walking out to the helipad with her.

On the helipad was Blackwing and the orange pilot from earlier, the rotors were already fired up, they were ready to go

Doc nodded to Blackwing and threw his c-bag on the V-22

“were ready to go, sergeant! I don’t know what this is but its going to be big isn’t it” Doc shouted over the noisy rotors.”

He reached over the seat and tapped the pilot on the shoulder reaching his hand out

“HEY I NEVER GOT THE CHANCE TO THANK YOU” he said to her

Black's mind had been racing for ages, since he hsaw them kiss. He had figuredsomething was up, now he knew. Black, himself ahd never really cared much for that kind of stuff, but now his two squadmembers were a thing. He didnt know what to do. He knew that if somethign happened to the other, it would affect the squad to greatly. No matter the job, Black had to keep the two safe, and out of harms way. WAY out of harms way. Black then noticed the elevator arive, and the doors open. Mids came out first, acting like a marine. Black never really liked to follow toe rules, especially the whole ranking system, though he planned to employ it here. Then, Doc came out, doing more or less the same thing. He didnt blame the two, they barely knew him. And that, was how he wanted to keep it. He walked towards the ship. 

"We have a job to do, lets just do it and hope we still have some time left to have a break" Blacksaid to the two, then walked towards the corner he was in before, sitting down their.

"Thank me for what?" Scoots asked, then walked up to the cockpit to start the bird once everyone was on, and then they started to fly towards their base.

Midnight shook her head. Blackwing was just as clueless about the orders, or wasn't telling her. Either way, she wanted her rifle, or a rifle that give her plenty of power and distance. She just hoped there would be some good equipment available, otherwise she'd be super pissed. She quickly moved into the V-22, sitting down in a second by herself, trying to keep the presence of who she was before she'd met Doc, if only to keep the pilot and Blackwing unaware that she and Doc were a thing. Listening to the others, she closed her eyes and leaned back. What was this mission, and what was so important, that they were being pulled out of rest for it?

Doc smirked and said “thanks for not crashing!” over the rotors. “being in one makes you appreciate a good pilot when you meet one! thanks for all your help maim”

Time skip

Not much could be said or heard over the rotors, but soon they reach there base, the whole place buzzing. From a birds eye view it looks like an ant hill thousands of ponies scurrying around.

The offsprey lands and waiting for them on the helipad is a Colonel he shouts over the dyeing engine “WELCOME BACK! SORRY ITS SO SUDDEN BUT THIS IS BIG COME ON WE’ll BRIEF YOU IN THE G3 BUILDING!”

He opens the door to a humvee for them.

Doc turns to his squad not bothering to hide his nervousness but   gets in without hesitation 

Midnight had actually napped during the flight, waking up when she felt their transport land. Quickly getting up, she kept herself silent as she walked down and out, getting close to Doc, but controlling herself enough to keep her cold face on. Spotting the open Humvee door, Midnight made a bee-line for it, getting in before leaning back in the seats. Curiousity was eating at her, what was this mission? She needed to know.

When the bird touched down, Black looked up. The whole trip, he had been wondering what to do about the newest development. He it was going to be a hard job to keep them, from knowing he knew. He also had a feeling, that they would have preffered it if he didn't know, though that, was out of the question. He did, thats final. Black shook his head, along side thinking of that, he kept having flashbacks, he was half way through having one when they landed, only snapping out of it the moment the bullet went through his chest. His hand went to where he had been hit. The scar had long healed, though he still remembered where it had hit him. 

Black shook his head, standing up and then walking outside. He noticed a colonel coming out, yelling at them over the engines of the bird. He knew that this was big, bigger then he thought if it was a colonel adressing them, instead of the sarge maj. Black looked to his squad, hopping they were ready to fight. 

Time to go

Black climbed into the humvee, taking the front seat next to the driver. 

The officer drove them to the G3 building where all the secret Intel was done. The war room. On the way there they dogged several marines running around and other cars, the whole base was busy.

When they stopped in front of the building he opened the door reveling Breaker was waiting for them.” all right devil dogs this is it” he said Doc nodded and hopped out of the car.

As they all got out Breaker barked to them “glad you made it lets go!” he turned around and using his i.d opened the doors, they quickly went inside and went to a briefing room filled with maps and computers.  The room went silent as they came in and as soon as it did a stallion in a business suite came in

howdy I’m special agent Star, C.I,A. Your probably all wondering what going on by now. “He said “go ahead and have a seat and ill explain as best I can” he was a average sized man with a minor texas drawl to his voice. 

Doc took one of the folding chairs set out for them and sat down.

Star continued “all right, lets bring the map up here” he went over to a screen and a map of the area showed up he pointed to a small country

this is Radojon, a small, new country that gained independence not long ago. It has a history of violent wars and terrorism. Its most recent threat comes from a small group of ultra nationalists known only as Todoriamos which in there native language means shockers … yeah I know. “

on the screen it flashed images of battles and flags, “this would normally not be any of our concern; but recently someone enabled these guys, gave them top level weapons and training. We don’t know who but we believe it there is a connection between them and the ones who shot you down earlier …”

he paused letting it sink in

“because of the upstart of violence the u.n sent in a small peacekeeping corp. To deter any major fighting till they can work out a solution …. We received this several hours ago”

he made a gesture and a video came up,

it was shaky recording from a cheap handheld device. It showed a large group of stallions and mares walking wearing old green camo uniforms and armed with pkm’s and g-36 assault rifles. The had web gear and some nice looking vests. They quickly approached a group of 4 u.n solder on there hands and knees. Someone shot one of them in the knee laughing as he yelled in pain clutching the leg wound; and the others were quickly held up by the weapons.

Someone in a mask went up to the leader of the u.n troops and help up a knife to his neck yelling to the camera

they are demanding a lot, and saying if they don’t receive it soon, then they will execute the U.N prisoners online ….” He paused fro a minute and the video ended showing a gps photo of a wooded area, a highway and off of the highway was a big castle looking structure

normally we wouldn’t negotiate with terrorists, however … one of the prisoners is the son of a certain prince blueblood. … so we have to get them out. I know you guys are recon, but your also the best one suited for this mission.  We ask that you go in there, leave no footprint, rescue the U.N solders including Blueblood and get out leaving not a single trace. … your secondary objective is to search the camp and look for a guy named ..pap ..Papashivilee … a political leader of the area who went missing and we believe is in the camp.”

He took a deep breath and a sip from his mug which was waiting for him the whole time on the side

we have no Intel, or information, our geeks tracked the video to this point here Sing-bong prison an old abandon facility, but gps imagine does show it active with prisoners … in this yard” he said pointing to an open area surrounded by some kind of fence

expect heavy resistance, watchtowers, guards, the works! This is a stealth mission, a true black op if you are captured or killed your presence will be denied and there will be no further rescue. Expect at least a few of the squad of 4 to not be able to walk and help you,

due to the nature of this mission we have ordered you special requisitions,  anything you want will be airdropped in within  the hour. Also; you will need another member, I arranged a special dossier of good candidates.” He said handing a manila folder to the closest member which was Doc.

You have till nightfall to plan; 5 hours (2 pages worth of planning). If you choose to accept this mission stand up and step forward now. You have every right to deny this mission on the vow of total secrecy, if you choose not to we will fly in the seals which is besides the point.”

The special agent finally stood silent. And waited for a response. Doc was the first to stand up and step forward saying “sir; what are the estimated medical status of the prisoners?”

The agent shook his head “not good, we fully expect some of them to be casualties by now”

“#$%#” Doc said standing next to him knowing that made his job a lot harder.

As they got out of the vehicle, and went into the meeting, Black looked around. This place was busy, REALLY busy. He realized something big had happened, really big had happened. Once inside the war room, Black didn't bother grabbing a chair, he just leaned against a wall, listening to the briefing. As it went on, he could tell this was going to only be horrible. He cased all the possible scenario's. They go in, die, never get heard from again. They go in, get captured, same thing. This mission, was not going to be easy in any way possible, and it certainly was not going to be safe. He looked over at Midnight, and Doc. He had to keep them safe. He just hopped they didn't vonunteer. Then, Doc did just that. Black mentally swore, knowing that now Midnight was going to follow him. Black spoke up, a little pissed, though it didn't show.

"Well, if one of my squad is going, i cant let them go alone. Count me in" Black said, not moving from where he was against the wall. He thought for a moment, wondering what he was going to need. After a bit of thinkign, he knew. He was going to hate this, he could tell. In truth, he wanted to deny doing this. But he couldn't, not with what was on the line. He had to do what he could for those two, and he had to hope that this mission would help return him to the way he was before, with those memories locked away, never to be reawakened again. 

"Agent Star, who is running the Requisition?"

Doc didn’t know if he was happy or irritated with Blackwing, there was no denying he was a good marine. But he didn’t know if he had the personality to work with him or anyone for that matter.

He listened as Star spoke

were going to air drop any supplies you request- you name it we ship it. I’m working with your supply officers and several agents in the pentagon. The actually delivery will be made by an experimental plane.”

He handed Blackwing a small folder “fill out this sheet and get it back to me asap. We can only make one drop because of the time so you better make it count.

Since this is a rough job for you were going to make it up and give you what you need, we can get you anything short of nuclear sub.”

Doc jokingly said “going to get a bow and arrow …..” he stopped a bow would actually be a good idea. It was more silent than a gun and would add to plausible deniability, not to mention Blackwing was more than good enough to make it work

Special agent Star smiled and said “sure, we can do that if you want” he said giving him a thumb up holding in laugh

actually might be a good idea” Doc said.

He then turned to Midnight, trying his best and failing to not smile at her

Midnight listened carefully to the briefing, and honestly, it sounded like she was back with the devils. A blacklisted seek mission, though she wasn't liking the sound of it. The C.I.A was getting involved, and they had no intel to go in with. Still, she'd done more with less. And when she heard Doc saying he was in, that decieded it then and there, she was going in too. The offer of Requistion made things easier, and hopefully ment she didn't have to use anything less than her 50 cal.

"I'm in, and pass me that requition orders when you can, I've got quite a few things I want for this mission. Also, and this is just me, make sure we have someone for evac ready. I'm not walking through a prison with a bunch of scared prisoners..." She was trying her hardest to not look at Doc, trying to hide how she felt about him, she couldn't show it in front of anyone, not a C.I.A member at that! But, she spotted Doc turning to her and she couldn't help a small smirk on her face as she looked back at him, looking into his eyes. Her emotions started to jump, part of her wanting to hug him, another part wanting more than that, but she couldn't!

"I assume that Sergeant Blackwing is still going to be in command?"

Star raised his hands and took a step back “this is your operation, I’m just here to give you the tools you need to complete it. Who is in charge, how you do things is entirely up to you!”

Breaker stood up and nodded “thank you sir! Allright its up to you to decide that?” he said turning to Midnight

Doc turned his head and said “remember I’m navy not marine corp.  technically!”  he said doing quotations with his fingers “I cant take command, im also technically” he said doing it again “ a non combatant, but bugger all if that actually works … no offense” he said turning to Star who had turned to a computer and said “I didn’t make that rule”

Breaker shook his head “I wish I could tag along for this one, so I can be the lead .. but I have to stay here, like the man said this is your operation you have until dark to decide

1. who’s in charge
  2. pick your new guy
  3. plan out your attack.
  4. Order your gear

As for who is in charge, I don’t care so long as you agree. Now im going to work on your transportation.”

He walked up to a computer and began working Doc nodded “Midnight unless you want to be lead, I’m fine with Blackwing. So! What do you say we do the  supplies first?”

When he was handed the sheet, Black thought for a moment, wondering what he was going to need. He was about to write down his standard gear, then something Doc said made him wonder. Doc as right, this was no normal Job, and his normal equipment would not really work for this job. He thought for a moment, then decided that he would actually do that. He started writing down the stuff he would need.

Compound bow (http://www.apexhunting.com.au/p/carbon-overdrive/BOW-BT-CBN-OVRDRV),Black camo. 70 pounds.

Black back quiver.

25 carbon fibre arrow's.

Two M1911 side arms with hip holsters. 

MSR sniper with attachable suppressor. 

Once Black had wrote that down, he threw the sheet to Doc. He had what he needed, mostly. Now, he just needed to know what to wear.

"Whats the terrain like? Are we goign to be in a civilian populated area? If so, how many people do you estimate?" Black asked. He knew they were getting someone out of a prision, though the way they got to that person, might involve osme other stuff.

Then came the topic of who was leading the team. Black listened as Doc said it himself, he didn't plan on leading. Black looked at the others. Midnight could take charge, though he had a feeling, that it still wouldn't work out as well as planned. 

"Respectfully, im keeping my command" Black said to the group. He was still against the wall, not moving from that one spot,

So they had their options in front of them. Though firstly she turned to doc when he said he was an non-combatant. Part of her, her side that loves him, wanted to use that as a way to make him not go in this mission! He could get hurt if he went, but she knew it was pointless "You don't fight like a non-combatant, honestly, I think it would be worth you getting properly signed up like me and Blackwing, would mean you get stuck with us, but..." She didn't finish her sentence, concentrating of making sure she didn't blush and give it all away. Looking away, before hearing Blackwing declare he was taking command. While she could object, it was probably for the best and silently nodded.

"Supplies sounds like a good idea, though, finding out who this new guy is to join us might also be a good idea" She spotted Doc having the requistions paper, so Blackwing had already made his? She was curious as to what her team was getting.

Doc rolled his eyes at Midnight’s comment, it was an age long war between marines and navy usually, corpmen were a neural party, and he took it as a quip to his branch rather than a plea for his safety.

He took the sheet and sat back down thinking “hmmm AA12 auto shotgun, drum magazine and spares. Im probably going to stay  light and not use it, but this might be my only chance to get one. … some medical supplies, combat gauze, burn dressings, and uhhh … morphine auto injectors; you can never have enough of those …” he said writing it down

He turned to Breaker “Sergeant Major? We have n.v.g.s here right?”

Breaker still working called out “YEAH”

Since he didn’t need to put them down he thought for a second and just put down a couple replacement radios and head sets.

Doc nodded and said “that’s it for now, but I say we keep it till we finish our planning. this way it can be moslty finnished and hand it in when were done.” He handed the sheet to Midnight finishing “just in case we decide, we need something based on our plan .. speaking of which Blackwing are  you proposing some disguise work? Posing as civies?”

Doc looked at the map and shook his head he turned to Midnight still holding the folder and said "well first thing first .." he held back calling her babe at the end and decided it was just best to keep quit for now

the prison was basically in the middle of nowhere, located in the middle of a woods off an highway which looked like it was seldom used that lead to a very small factory.

sir; what’s this?” he said pointing to the factory

Star walked up and said “just an old abandon factory ... made electronics back in the 80's closed down the late 90's. The scale is about 25 to one , so its pretty far off. These woods are very old, used still as hunting grounds and legally preserved,  as you can see its several miles long and wide, leads to some empty space and then some towns..”

Doc looked the prison was in a little clearing in the center of the woods, with a thin road branching off the highway, several clear security points were set up along the road leading to it. 

Midnight listened as Doc was getting his medical equipment, meaning she'd need less of the stuff. Still, it wouldn't hurt to have her own medical supplies just in case something went wrong. On the sheet, she copied down the same medical equipment as Doc, after all, it doesn't hurt to be on the safe side.

"Armour Piercing Rounds, a few C4 blocks, couple of claymores..handcuffs, oh, and knives. A U.A.V drone with a camera, and a tablet linked to the camera" Midnight was basically speaking her list out loud, making sure she didn't forget anything. The handcuffs would serve two purposes, one to catch someone hostage, and if they needed to disguise themselves to get out, well, they could treat one of their own as a prisoner. She handed the requition paper back, satisfied that it was everything she'd need.

Taking a look at the map, the factory would be a good place to set up shop for her, if it only gave her limited sight. That's why she wanted the U.A.V in the air, would give her the sight she needed.

"I have an idea...What if we roll up to the first checkpoint, kill the guards and take their uniform? Then we have one of us play a prisoner, using that to get in. We might be able to get in before they realize we're fakers, and by that time, we'd of gotten the prisoners out"

Doc nodded agreeing on what she said, they all seemed like useful tools, its too bad she didn’t have a trained spotter to help maximize her sniping potential, he took the sheet again and shrugged

"does anyone else know how to pick locks? It’s something I do for fun .. used it in the field a couple times." he quickly wrote down his ultimate lock picking set, assorted handcuff keys, auto jigglers, some name brand picks and half diamonds, a special mini prybar made by security solutions inc, a mini smash hammer, and a long reach tool.

Just like the AA12 even if they didn’t use it for the mission he just saved himself several hundred dollars for the future.

He listened to Midnight’s plan and said “sounds risky, but so is everything about this mission.” He said looking at the maps.

Breaker then stood up and some parts of the map highlighted yellow “all right these are your extraction slash drop points,"

The whole road and highway was yellow, these were medium distance points, a long walk but fairly close  the factor, which would be a very long walk to and back but was safe and open, and several small clearing in the woods, these were the closest but needles to say the riskyest 

Black listened to Doc doing what he did best, getting medical supplies. Black just waited, once the sheet was given back to the CIA guy, Black looked at the map. He noticed a factory, and it was in line with the Prision, as well as some checkpoints. Black wondered something, fourmulating a little plan to how they could do this.

"That idea has its risks. Judging by the prisioners they have, i doubt that just uniforms will get us in. The factory looks like its in sight of the Prison, though we don't know what is between them. An idea could be to have you and Doc, at the factory. Midnight's sniper would be loaded with bullets made to pierce thick objects. Doc could use the drone, along with a laser sight attached to Midnights sniper, that would only be visible by the drone. The two of you would watch the people at the first checkpoint, while me and the new guy, whoever he is, moves in. Id act as if i'd been captured. When they come to inspect us, you would take them out. We would have to be quick, otherwise they might call in something is wrong. Once thats done, we might be able to get past the second checkpoint without much conflict, though the next one would be hard hard part. Im thinking, at that point, we change plans. You two set up on a nearby hill, while me and newbie scale the wall. Once we are inside, you two will have to get us a vehicle that can hold five people, to get to a predetermined evac point, and you would also have to find us a exit point. During all of this, Doc will have a MSR sniper, just in case you two would need to do take downs" Black said, finishing off his plan.

It was obvious that with the whole thing, it was directed to keep Doc and Midnight out of conflict. He looked at the two, wondering what their reaction to that plan would be.

Archived