Equestrian Spec Ops (2 spots open)

RainbowDaringDash

What kind of question is that, 'What is the kickback on it?'. Midnight sighed, before remembering she used the weapon on a daily basis and others never touched a rifle of it's caliber before.

"Some of the largest that we have outside grenade launchers. Brace up hard, or expect your arm to enjoy being in a new location. Long story short, don't wanna fire it without being in a proper stance"

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doc kind of wanted to tell them both to shut up, and listen for enemy movement. But he couldn’t complain when blackwing took the sniper it felt the gun weighed more than her!

They made there way up the hill and doc said “all right staff sergeant, just tell me where you think is most comfortable.”

It truly was a good spot in areas where the trees didn’t block your view you could see pretty much everything. It would make good cover and midnight’s line of sight covered a lot.

blackwing you do know even with a suppressor if you fire that thing with enemies nearby are going to come right to us, … just saying. Over a distance it should do its job and cover the sound up, but hopefully staff sergeant wont have to fire much. But if she does should we go overt smash the radio and get out?

Black nodded, understanding what he was saying. As he listened, he heard him ask about what happened if they got found. It was going to be quite simple, if they were found they were goign to go overt, and they would take that radio out and call for immediate evac.

"If we are found, shoot on sight" Blackwing said as he layed down, not bothering to put the 50.cal on its bipod as he aimed down the scope, looking aroudn their camp. Right now, it seemed a bit empty, though he also knew that it was all a joke. As he looked around a bit more, he found he was correct. Their were hostiles everywhere, though not aroudn the outskirts. They were all on the inside, just laughing and enjoying their time.

Midnight looked over the hill, before spotting a collection of rocks that looked great for her to be positioned. She pointed it to Doc "There, that's perfect. Put me down there ang get me my rifle. Plus, i've got my own suppressor so i'll be fine. Set me up with an I.V and cut down a branch or 2, and I'll be set up when you guys get into position. Now, set me down and give me my rifle back. I'm ready to go"

Midnight wasn't looking forwards to do this, but what choice did they have? They really needed to get out of here and not let them know they were escaping, or at least, she hoped.

Black finished scounting the area, marking a area he thought that he and Doc could use as a entry point. As Black stood up, he looked back at Midnight, picking the sniper up before he got up and turned towards her. Blackwing walked over to Midnight, handing the rifle over to her.

"They are poorly set up, as far as i could tell. A few guards in watch towers, most are just lazying about and waiting for something to happen. Now, for the real question, do we do this now, or wait till nightfall?"

Doc walked to where he saw midnight point he kneeled down and gently took midnight off his shoulders setting her down.

agh, there you go.”

He then looked up and saw that where the tree branches were blocking her view. He dropped his med bag and climbed up saying

the cover of midnight … the darkness, not the staff sergeant. Will be a big advantage but I don’t have n.v.gs (night vision) and we don’t really know how long we have.

he stopped talking as he straddled a tree branch and snapped it with his hands, he crawled over to another and began to saw the thick tree branch with the serrations of his knife

if you say there’s an opening now I saw we take it.” The tree branch fell, doc got to a more stable part of the tree and jumped to another landing on the limb that was blocking the view. His own body weight caused the tree limb to buckle and he jumped slightly forcing it to snap. Doc climbed many trees as a colt and easily landed on a strong limb below. And climbed down

if they just shot a copter there probably thinking there all high and mighty, think they won for the day, best to get them while there off guard. … that’s what I think”

He walked over to midnight and said “o.k staff sergeant I’m going to give you the i.v in your hand, so that way it won’t obstruct your shooting or movement.”

He pulled out his med bag a tactical i.v kit, a piece of tubing and a small bag of n.s he opened the kit and bag, then attached the tubing to the bag and took out the small rubber band tourniquet , rolling midnight’s sleeve up tying it around her making her veins pop up more. He took her hand in his and selected the vein a big one in below her thumb. it was an easy vein and wouldn't limit her dexterity. He let go then wiped it off with the small alcohol pad that came in the kit, then he grabbed the needle

He held back the skin in her hand and with his other hand lining up the needle and catheter,

small sting” he said as he pierced her skin at a low angle, he dug the needle down while holding her skin and vein back tight. He then quickly saw the inner tube of the needle filling with blood indicating he hit her vein, he lowered the needle down parallel to her skin, advanced the needle a little more, then with one finger pushed the plastic catheter into her vein. He then pulled the metal needle out and a spurt of blood came out indicating he successfully stuck her.

He held his fingers where the catheter was in her hand kinking off the blood flow, and with his free hand screwed the tubing to the catheter. The final step he opened up the tubing and the fluid flowed from the tubing to the catheter into midnights blood stream. He watched the area where he stuck her and there were no signs of swelling or discoloration meaning everything was fine.

midnight would soon feel the cool flow of the iv in her body

He then grabbed a tree branch he knocked down and stuck it into the ground, and attached the bag to the top making an impromptu i.v stand.

all right im setting this to full blast, you feel that, should be a little cold … some people enjoy that. if were going to be sneaking around I can’t bring this big medbag along, it will make my profile to big, … so just keep an eye on the bag when its almost empty go into the med bag and get this one," he said pulling it out indicating another bag of n.s "and just change them out, pop it onto the spike and maker sure no air gets in the tube.”

He then stood up and looked to blackwing “all right lets make some gillies”

Black didnt respond, instead he just looked at the base in the distance. He knew that it was goign to be hard, especailly if they had to go overt.... Black looked towards Doc, nodding.

"We need to go ASAP, before they decide to get back to work fully, lets do this quick" Black says, being a bit impatient. Right now, he just wanted to get out of this area, though he knew that wasn ot goign to happen until they pullled this thing off.

Doc looked at blackwing and could tell he wanted to get out of here as much as himself!

“I hear ya.” Doc said as he looked around for camouflage.

He knew he didn’t need to explain it to the others, but they needed dirt or mud, something that could cover up there colorful fur, and something green to blend in the grass.

Dock took his knife out again and dug up some dirt, he went into his med bag and pulled out a mini bag of ns, and poured it into the hole making mud, he then dug his hands in and in a motion like washing his face poured it all over his esposed fur.

He then grabbed a piece of moss and stuck it to his face, the point of face paint was to brake up the natural shape of your face, not to completely cover it,

He then went over to the branches he knocked over and stuck them in his vest. He took of his helmet and left it with midnight and his med bag and said

“don’t use it as a toilet.

Before sticking a tree branch into his collar

He then laid down in front of midnight and Blackwing standing still asking “any good?”

Midnight set herself up, gently placing her rifle onto the ground and putting up the tripod and attaching her suppressor. She let Doc do his work on her, which while she hated to accept help, she did appreciate what he did. He was putting a lot of effort into taking care of her, and she made a silent promise to watch over him on this mission.

"T-Thanks Doc, I owe you one. I can feel it right now...I'll make sure to take care of myself, but you better too. I don't wanna watch you screw up from up here, not after all that you just did for me"

She repositioned her body, lying down completely still and aimed down her scope. She looked over the enemy base, and put the radio into her ear so she'd be able to communicate with her allies. She double checked her clip was safely loaded, before placing 2 more in front of her, giving her the option to reload quickly in case things went down. She concentrated entirely on making sure her rifle was ready to go, she wasn't aware what Doc and Blackwing were actually doing, only to see a helmet along with a rather amusing line from Doc. Keeping her eyes through her scope, Midnight giggled before replying.

"Me? I'm a lady, I wouldn't consider it" she said in a posh voice, before breaking down laughing "I'm sorry, i've used a lot of things as toilets in my life, a helmet is not one of them. Don't know what you hear about snipers, but we aren't animals" she joked.

Black copied Doc exactly, doing the same thing as he made himself a makeshift gillie. He didnt make one noise as he camoed himself, knowing that it was goign to increase their chances for survival. Once hea was finished he looked towards Doc.

"I hope that you have done this kind of thign before, its hard taking a rookie into a hostile base" Black said to him as he gripped his Scar, preparing to move. He knew that now was the time to see if these two were dependable, if not, then this whole thing would go to hell. Judging on her shots from earlier, she was a good shot and more likely then not wont miss with the sniper. Doc, as far as he could tell, was great with medical, but he still had to see him in a combat situation, though he now was the time to see how he handled himself. "Lets go" He says as he looks towards Midnight. "Stay safe"

Doc smiled when he heard midnight laugh. It felt good to him.

“thanks,"

Doc looked at blackwing’s camo. His blue Maine was exposed a bit.

He reached down into his cargo pocket and pulled out an olive drab cravat.

He remembered he stole this from the supply room in his first command and kept it with him ever since. It was useful. He tossed it to blackwing and said

put it on like a bandana your mane is sticking out.” He walked over to midnight again and went into his med bag puling out a green blanket. He unfolded it and put it over her leaving only her head and barrel of the rifle exposed. He then pulled out his only other blanket and cut it giving half to blackwing.

He took the torn blanket and wrapped it around his m4 while saying “thanks I will, it’ll will make me feel a lot better knowing I got a guardian angel … with a really big gun.”

He honestly didn’t know what else to say to her

Anything that would be encouraging or funny.

So he just stayed silent and nodded to her saying

we’ll be back soon.

He then walked next to black wing and said

honestly I’ve been in some situations … but none like this. I can take out guys silently but this … this not a lot of ponies have had to go thru.”

He said as they walked towards the base.

He looked back, midnight was barely visible with the blanket, he felt a little exposed without his med bag but if one of them got hurt they wouldn’t have time to admisster aide and would have to get out of there a.s.a.p

Doc took a deep breath, looked forward and growled “lets do this!”

When he threw the cravat to him, Black caught it with one hand. He wondered why he was giving this to him, then he remembered his mane was still pretty visable. He did as told by the corpsman, putting it on like a bandanna. He looked back at Midnight, seeing that she was bearely visable. He didnt laugh at what Doc said, though on the inside he did. She deffinitly was a guardian angel, and that 50.cal was a big gun. As he got the blanket, Black wrapped his gun in it, his finger still on the trigger as they moved out.

"We have no set plans, we improvise as we go, our only set target is their radios, we need to take them down" Black says to Doc as they went down the hillside towards the base. Both of them were ready, Black had his rifle aimed in front of him, making sure he knew where everything was at all times. He knew that if they got found, hell would break louse and they would be in deep ship, but he had been in worse situations then this. "Time to earn your next bragging right" Black said, trying to make it a joke though, just like conversations, they were not his strong suit

Midnight laughed, a Guardian Angel with a long gun. She actually liked that, she was in a way. Watching over her allies, protecting them.

"Well, you know what they say about girls with long guns...." she said, giggling. While she had no idea what she could say, but it sounded cool and, yeah..that's all she had. Still, she focused on preparing her rifle for combat, fine turning her scope and making sure everything was prepared. Her cover was prepared, and she watched the base. Flicking on her radio, she couldn't hide her smirk as she spoke to her allies as they started to move out.

"This is Guardian Angel, I've got vision of the enemy base. You're all clear for now" She let out a quiet giggle over the radio afterwards, before returning to focussing down her scope.

doc smirked at midnight's new call sighn

he kept up with black wing doing a tatical walk, holding his rifle at his hip ready to fire and walking heel first slowly making no noises.

he was scared, but he knew he had to do this and continiued on anyway knowing if he kept calm and quite it would be sucsessfull

Black was walking silently, watching the ground to make sure that he didnt step on anything that could make noise. His Scar was raised, him aiming down the scope as he walks. Black heard movement, and he turned immidiatly, though it was just a bird. He turned back, moving more towards the base.

Although Blackwing didnt look scared, with his face emotionless, in truth he was. Every time he did this kidn of thing, it always made him scared, though he kenw that he had to do what he had to do to survive, and he was prepared. When Blackwing heard Midnight talk to them, he ignored it up until she said that they were clear. He looked ahead, seeing the base through the tree's.

"alright, see their? Thats where we go in, but we need to be careful. The guards right now are not paying attention, but that dont mean that its safe" He reminded Doc as he got behind a tree, pressing his back against it as he listened for movement, waiting for doc to move up

doc followed Blackwing and crouched down low. making sure nothing could see him

he then stopped and looked at where Blackwing pointed. he took cover next to him and stuck his thumb out sliding it across his throat silently asking if Blackwing wanted him dead.

doc personally thought it would be sneakyer if they got past him alive. but it wasn't his call

Black looked at the guard again, making sure that he was clear, then he saw what looked like another one. Black shook signaled for Doc to stay back, he looked towards the area where Midnight was, wondering if she could help them get past these two. He knew that she could, but he did not know what would happen if she shot, sure, she would hit, but if the corpses were found....

He looked around, trying to find a way to create a discraction, though havign not much luck. ​"We need to cause some commotion away from here, any idea's?"

Doc looked at the guard.

They were at a tree line there was a few yards of clearing and then the base. The main guard was sitting in a chair chatting to a guard leaning against a tree not paying attention.

Doc thought for a second. A noise maker would not cause them to leave there post and investigate. But what about a sound form inside the base?

Doc whispered to Blackwing “cover me”

Doc walked round the clearing slowly and when he was in a good position checked the sight alignment he

Doc then got on the ground and relaxed his body. and crawled very slowly across the clearing from behind the view of the guard who was being talked to using his own body a sight cover.

He slowly crawled forward. Inching making barly any progress, but blending in well with the ground.

After 7 minutes he made it

Soon he was next to a tent, which he took a hold of in his hands, he shook the tent making it seem like there was something going on inside. And lifted the bottom and made the best gag noise he could pressing the back of his toung against his throat

GHAUUA

he then shook it slightly some more.

Hopefully this would cause the guards to abandon post and investigate the tent, and they would probably shrug it off as a forest critter. but in the time it took to walk around to the entrence of the tent to investigte him and black wing had an opening

Blackwing watched as the guards fell for the simple trick, quickly turning and aiming their guns at the tent as they started to walk towards it. Black was a bit suprised, he had thought that these guys were better trained then that. Black then noticed the opening and he took it, moving silently towards the base. As he got inside he dropped to the ground, Doc in sight, same with the guards who were now walking towards his position. Blackwing, now laying prone on the ground at the edge of the tree line, wondering how he could help Doc. If he moved in to take the two out, he could have both of them found. He made a signal to Doc saying get out of their, hoping he would understand it worked.

Midnight watched over from the scope of her Sniper Rifle, watching the actions of her allies and watching to see if anyone actually spotted them. Thankfully, it looked like they were in the clear, and she kept a clear eye for anyone of the roofs. After all, if something would go wrong, they'd be spotted within seconds. "I've got eyes on no targets, you should be in the clear Blackwing, you should be good if you move now. Doc, take care, you've got 3 of them headed towards you. I've got a clear shot if you want to engage them, otherwise you gotta move cause I can't take all them out by myself"

Doc heard on the radio that his plan worked and they were heading towards the tent, he figured it would work,

what happens when you hear something inside a tent ... you look in the tent.

he quickly dug his knife under the tent to make it look like a small animal like a snake burowed under it. and stood up signaling with his hand for midnight to hold fire.

he heard them stepping around to the front of the tent and did a tactical glide stepping with his heels making no noise, he quickly ran into Blackwing and he gave him a simple smile

they now had a small window to get into the camp without any sort of evidence, without any sort of alarm.

if they could just remain unseen the enemie wouldnt know there radio is destroyed until they need it!

Once Doc was over to him he just looked at him, giving him a thumbs up for good work. He knew that now aws the time the started to move in, and take out their radio. Blackwing looked around, seeing no hostiles other then the few occupied with entering the tent. Black got up, moving silently as he started to move in the base more. He kept his attention on listening to any soudsn he could hear.

"Is our path clear?"

Midnight watched carefully, making sure Doc got out of there without being seen, and obeyed his 'orders' to not fire. Watching him return to Black and start to move in, she looked over the base but couldn't actually see anything that would endanger them.

"You're in the clear. Make it quick, that trick was good, but it won't work forever. They'll return to their posts soon enough, try make it into that building near you, that'll hopefully give you a clear run for the radio...I think"

Blackwing listened to Midnights every word, waiting to here where they could go. As she suggested the building near them, he looked at it. He judged the distance, it wasnt that far, they could get to it fast, problem was that their might be people inside it. He just looked at Doc.

"We go to where Midnight said, if their is people inside try to avoid shooting, do your best to take them down HTH, less noise that way. Only shoot if they are" Blackwing said to Doc. Waiting for his reply before he moved. Blackwing was thirsty, though he wasnt about to risk making more noise then he had to.

Doc nodded

He was tired, thirsty hungry, sore, scared, angry. And overall sick and tired

But was at 100% he felt strength coming from his heart, and adrenaline flowing thu him.

His constant training, and dreams of being a spec ops made him strong, determined, ready “you wanted this” he said to himself

He gave a silent nod at Blackwing’s orders. And let his rifle drop into his sling and pulled out his knife and pistol.

He followed Blackwing to the tent, it was small enough to make a good lunge and take out the guys inside before they fired, that is if anyone was in there.

Doc hoped he wouldn’t have to kill anyone as that would just leave a bigger footprint and put them on there guard more.

He got in a offensive stance and let out a small growl letting blackwing know that he was ready for a breach whenever he was.

Archived