Equestrian Spec Ops (2 spots open)

RainbowDaringDash

Black put his pistol back in the holster, holding his rifle with both hands as she said she couldnt move. He knwe that it was a stupid idea, trying to get her to move while this injured. As he did this he heard footsteps coming up on them, and he turned raising his rifle at the mover. He saw the corpsman their, moving up. He lowered his rifle, instead just sighing when he noticed that he was alright, though covered in blood.

"Good to see you made it. Im no medical expert, any way i can help?" Black asks, crouching down next to Midnight. He wanted to help, but he didnt know how.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doc smiled and came up to the staff sergeant opening up his bag for her saying

“take what you need, yeah I’m navy so we got weird looking rank things especially when you get up to chief the only difference between a master chief and normal one is little stars that you cant see when they face a certain direction.”

Doc gently took her arm and examined it, she had lost a lot of blood and had a deep cut reveling red muscles and few bleeding wounds. Doc kept calm and stuffed the wound with gauze.

“names HN bearing. I’m I.A to the nearby base we me and sergeant blackwing got gunned down.” He said casually as he finished with the combat gauze and wrapped up the bound tightly with a long role of brown nylon ace wrap. Holding the wound tightly and professionally together.

“here take these, its penicillion” he said pulling out 2 small pills “how long have been been out here.” He asked rose he then looked to the sergeant and said “I got it just make sure we have some security around here.

He then went to check other wounds rose might have had and said “here let me help with your leg.”

Black watched as Doc did his work, patching up the injured girl. As he watched he heard Doc say that he just needed security, which made him sigh. Was that all he could do? Make sure that they were safe? He knew that medical was not his area of expertise, though he had wanted to help. Black just ignores it for now, standing up with his rifle in his hands as he walks off the area they were on, scanning the area to make sure they were in the clear. He heard footsteps, heavy footsteps. Black pressed his back agaisnt a tree, making sure that he was out of sight. He looked back to Doc and Midnight. They were in cover enough, and were out of sight enough for him not to worry. He turned his attention back towards the footsteps. As he looked around the tree he saw a fireteam.

As he assessed them, he found no markings to show what side they were on, though they def were not friendlys. As he watched them he saw that one had a AK. As he glanced towards the others he saw the other weapons. One had a Dragunov, the other two seemed to be a bit more heavy gear as one of them had a LMG which black didnt recognise, the other, a grenade launcher. Black stayed in cover, not wanting to deal with that if he didnt have to.

As they were looking around the fireteam walked over to the beachhead, seeing the shots in the ground. Black swore, knowing that they came here due to the shots they heard and more must be coming. He moved back to Doc and Midnight. "How long until she can move?" He asked, wanting to know how long that he would have to keep them safe for, knowing that if they didnt move, that was nearly going to be impossible

To the Corpsman question, Midnight shrugged. Snipers, unles they have a timer, have a useless sense of time and for good reason. They were trained to lie down for hours on end and wait, time became irrelavant in many ways and without a watch, Midnight was unable to tell the time.

"Minutes, an hour? I don't remember, but it wasn't too long ago. But thanks, My team wasn't meant to be here for long, we only got the basics."

Midnight took the penicillion, before pulling up her trousers and showing the numerous cuts on her leg. While most her average and easily treatable, one area was close to being fractured.

"Stupid chopper landed on my leg when I crashed. I can walk, I just need a hand to walk"

Midnight turned her eyes back to Blackwing, who had asked how long it'll take her to get ready "I can probably move now, I'll just need to lean on someone. Why? Are their enemies coming?"

Doc looked at the wound and said

“ill carry you its my job just let me take care of this!”

doc ignored the minor cuts and went for the big one. she managed to stop the bleeding on her own and he poured some disinfectant on the big wound. He then dressed it with kelix gauze and a tourniquet. Once the bleeding was staunched he wrapped up the wound and pulled a sam splint out of his bag and used ace wrap to secure her thigh. Splinting her leg preventing a further break

“we need to get you to an m.o. ill give you an i.v when we get a chance.” he said zipping up his bag and helping her get her pants back on

“seargent we still heading towards the crash?” he said getting ready to put midnight in a fireman’s carry

Black just looked back to the two, worried for them. He knew that since Doc was carrying Midnight, it would be hard for the two to engage in a fight if it happened. On the other hand, their was no way he could make it to the crash site without them "Enemy fireteam, heavily armed and looking for us. I expect more to be on the way" He said to him as he walked over to them.

As he looked towards them he sighs again, knowing that this would not be fun. "The way their will be swarmed, and i can bet you that we might not manage to get through without a fight. We are still heading back to the crash, all our radio's are either water busted, broken or left behind" He said to them, sighing again. He knew that they had to go now. "Come on, lets move out" He said to the two, waiting for them

Midnight refused to let her pain be known to them, gritting her teeth and only letting a few groans out while her leg was being readied to move. It wasn't ideal really, but in their situation wasn't ideal. For now, she'd need to accept his help before patching herself at a base with proper medical equipment.

After he'd managed to do a nice job fixing her up, she grabbed her 50. Cal and placed it onto her back, the rifle looked very out of place because ir was almost as tall as she was. She shrugged at Blackwing."No one touches my Sniper unless I give them permission, or I'm dead. She said coldly, before lifting herself into the fireman position with Doc.

Midnight listened to Blackwings plan, while rank said she had control, it was her team and she was in no condition, nor desire, to take command. She let out a slight cough when Blackwing said they had no radio "We do actually, mines still on me from the crash. It might be a little beat up, but it should work.." She reached into her back pocket, and threw it at Blackwing.

Blackwing caught the radio, slightly grinning as he did so. It was useful knowing at least one of them had a working radio, if they didnt, then this would have been a lot harder then it needs to be. He hopped he would be able to radio a pickup team to come get them, first step was seeing if this thing did still work. Second step would be hoping the landign point wasnt that far away...

Black nodded towards Midnight. "Good thing one of us managed to save a radio. Now lets just hope that their is a landing zone not to far from here. I dont think the beach will be a good idea, hostiles are already swarming this area, they would be shot out of the sky before they made it" Black said to them, as well as himself. He wondered something, then remember Midnight had been out here a while, even if it was just a few hours. "Midnight, while you have been out here have you seen any good LZ's anywhere? He asked, hoping for a answer as he turned the radio on.

Doc knelt down and put midnight on his shoulders.

I know you don’t like this, I know your recon and your proud! but this way we can move faster and have more free hands.”

He said as he held his rifle in one hand

you can kick my @#$# later if you want staff sergeant but for now were doing this.” He said looking at her in the eyes.

He then walked over to blackwing and asked “anything? Do we need to hit some high ground?”

Midnight wasn't happy he was carrying her, and if he was offering, she'd happily accept his offer to kick his ass. later.Right now, she needed him to carry her because in her condition, she was going nowhere., but"I spotted one, but, well, it's risky. It's up the moutain, couple of kilometres in through the forest. Open spot is there, but it's not far from an enemy recon camp. They'd surely spot it, but, if we took out the camp before they called us out, we could call in backup and be out before they know it.."

Black thought for a moment, weighting the options. That camp was probaably where all these troops were coming from, and if these were just th escounts then the actual camp would be filled with a lot more people. Though he knew it was their best bet. Black turned the radio on, making sure that it worked. He got a response, but he turned it off straight away. He knew that if it was on it could be tracked, for now, its good knowing it worked.

"Alright, looks like we have a camp to wipe out" Black said to the two before asking "Which way?" .

Midnight pointed backwards, deep in the forest. "That way, straight into the forest I'm afraid. I was able to scout it out, the enemy troops aren't a fan of it because its harder to patrol. But, there is one more thing. I can't fight like this, and i'm not letting you carry me into the enemy base like this, i'll be an easy target. There was a hill not far from the base. You get me there, I can provide overwatch and cover fire on the base"

She knew what Blackwing was gunna say. That with her injuries, she'd be unable to fire and better if she let them do all the work. Like that'll happen! She refused to sit back and do nothing, even if it was as little as making sure they don't give out the alarm, then it would be enough. But she could fire, her sniper had a tripod, meaning that all the recoil would be taken into it and not her weakened shoulder. As long as she had a stable firing position, she'd be fine.

"And if you try say that i'm too injured to help or provide overwatch, remember who is offically in command here. I'm a Staff-Sergeant, you're just a Sergeant. If I have to rank on you to get this done, I will"

Black looked where Midnight had pointed, and then sighed. He understood why the enemy was not a fan of this area, he ahd done a lot of recons in terrain like this and it as never fun. He prefered less dense settings. As he heard Midnight say about a hill, he thought for a moment. He knew that they could not bring her into the camp, and he had seen her shoot even with her bad arm. When she started goign on about him saying that she couldnt do it, he almost laughed. She was no where near right, in a way.

"I was not goign to try and stop you, but i dont know if im comfortable leaving you up their alone. If someone comes up their, do you think youl be able to survive?" He asks, wanting to make sure she would be alright

Doc intervened speaking from underneath midnight

“actually you know the old saying billet exceeds rank. You may be higher but this is blackwing’s squad your coming into, its %$#^ up but I’ve seen gunnys working under corporals in situations like this.”

“I can hook you up to an i.v that will help. And maybe we can find something lighter for you to work with … maybe the enemy has some dragonoffs or something else that isn’t as big as yourself.”

thing is sergeant it’s 2 guys and a wounded sniper vs a whole camp do you really think we can do this with out air support and what we have off hand. I got 4, 5 mags that’s 150 rounds plus my pistol, 21 shots. And theres got to be at least a couple hundred including reinforcements nearbye”

Doc was honest this was getting riskier and riskier by the minute. An I.V would help midnight a lot, help her get some fluid back in her body and counteract the effects of bloodloss. But still odds were against them on this raid.

It could be done but they were cutting it close they would have to make no mistakes and move faster than lightning

Midnight shurgged. It was probably dangerous up there and more than likely she would be discovered. But no where was safe, and she'd be more useful providing overwatch and being at risk than sitting back and doing nothing.

"Yeah, I will. You only got the better of me because I had just injured myself and haven't had time to treat myself. With your corpsman's impressive work, I can handle anyone who challenges me"Part of Midnight knew this was a lie, and if there was more than 1 came at her, she'd be in trouble "Not that they'll find me. A surpressor is a wonderful thing when you have time to use it"

She listened to Doc, and he did have valid points. They couldn't hope to kill everyone in the base, but they didn't need to. All they needed to do was cut off communication, Radar and start confusion and panic. And all that could be done with stealth, if they were lucky, not one shot had to be fired.

"I like your thinking Doc, if you could set up a field mobile I.V, i'd be set if enemies located my position. But in all honesty, they can't know we're attacking their base. A frontal assault isn't going to work, we need to employ stealth here I feel. Take out the enemies eyes and ears, make them unable to squawk. We do that, we'll be good. But we need 2 radios', so I don't shoot you. Check the bodies where I shot them before, they might have something"

Black listened to both of them, and he had to agree. Their was no way they could manage this, even getting into their base would be hard. They would need it to be a certain way. He knew a few ways they could attempt to draw them out, all dangerous. They could use explosives, if anyone has any, to maybe create a distraction they could use to get in, or someone could engage in a firefight, though that was a no go. Whoever did it would be killed no matter what. Then he thought on Midnights plan, stealth insert. While that would work, it also required a bit of a risk. If they found Midnight, they would all be dead as they would be depending on her to scout for them.

"Alright, we do it Midnights way. Stealth insert. Me and Doc will be moving into the base, unless a better opportunity arises. Midnight provides Sniper Overwatch from the hill she was talking about, warning us if she see's someone. No one shoots unless the op goes OVERT, or if Midnight see's a target that is a big threat, any others she just reports to us. That work for both of you, and anything else that we could use to our advantage?"

Black finished off his plan, then walked over to where she had shot the few people. He did want to knjow if their was a radio their, if their was, then they were in luck

Doc took a deep breath.

rodger that sergeant. …

it wasn't a very safe plan, but it was a plan and if it worked it would greatly increase there chances.

he took a deep breath and looked to blackwing giving him a nod and then he looked up to midnight on his shoulders and said

o.k where do you want to be set up staff seargent?”

Midnight was happy that her plan was agreed to. It was simple after all, and it should work assuming they knew what to do.

"Set me up on the hill overlooking the base, it isn't that far, just a bit in the jungle. You get me there and set up an I.V on me, I'll be able to provide overwatch. You do that, and I'll be able to get you in and out of there alive"

"all right lets go."

he adjusted midnight to be more comfortable on his shoulders. between the ceramic sappi plates in his vest, his medbag, midnight and her rifle he had a lot weighing him down, but he knew he could handle it, he put the pain out of his mind and pushed forward. he had prepared for times like this and it was paying off.

he looked to blackwing and asked "sargent can you take front?"

Blackwing waited for the two to talk a bit, letting them decide on where they wanted to go. Once they were decided, and they started moving out Black stayed in the back. When Doc asked about him going to the front, he just nodded, understanding that he would need to be the watcher as they moved. Black raised his Scar, moving to the front of the group as they moved out. He walked slow, making sure that he knew where everything was.

"What do we do if we get caught? Or if midnight gets caught?" He asks, wanting to know more to make sure that the plan would work right, and trying to make a fallback plan.

doc heard blackwing's question.

he thought about it. then said "well if one of us get caught resist and regroup if possible. we can figure something out if were all togather. if not just try to stay alive and if you get captured then hopefully one of us can get back to base and send a rescue team. just a matter of hanging in there with the enemy untill then."

it sounded grim but it was there only real option.

he continued walking forward holding his m4 at his hip his other arm around midnight.

"not much else we can do hopefully we can get some radio's working and good camoflauge. ... i have some blankets in the med bag that we can use to help conceil midnights sniper spot. and theres plenty of mud and branches around we can use to give us an extra boost in hiding."

What if someone got caught...It was a horrible turn of events if that was to become true, and hoped it wouldn't come to pass. After all, her mission objective came with a single warning from command. No one could know of her team in this area, meaning that if Blackwing or Doc would be captured, she would have little choice but to kill them. She wouldn't take pleasure in it, but what choice did she have?

"I'll be able to take care of myself, plus I doubt they'll find me. If they capture you, then I'll shoot them and you run like the wind" She said, not wanting to let them know her secondary mission objective. If they did, they probably wouldn't trust me, and she did hope that she wouldn't need to execute them, they were friendly after all.

Blackwing just nodded as they both spoke, knowing that if anything messed up a sniper was their to support them, though he also knew that right now, none of them were even meant to be known, meaning that if one of them was captured, they would need to be saved before radio's are up.... Black ignores that thought, keeping moving towards the hill.

"Once we are their, im goign to need to borrow your 50 cal for a minute" Black asks Midnight, though his wording made it soudn more of a demand. He never meant to be like that, it was just how he was, he never was good at coversations.

Midnight couldn't stop the look of anger and annoyance. Was he ordering her to give him her rifle? While she hated the idea, they where techniqually correct that she had to obey him. Since she was attaching herself to his team, she'd have to obey the order, so matter how much she hated it.

"Fine, use it. But I swear, you so much as scratch my rifle and I'll fire it down your throat..." she said threateningly, before reaching onto her back and passing it over grudgingly.

Black slung his Scar over his shoulder, makign it so that he did not have to hold both at the same time before he reached over, grabbign the sniper. He knew that they were getting close to the ridge by now, well, at least he hopped. As he held the sniper he found out just how much heavier it was then he was used to, though that was to be expected. "What is the kickback on this thing" He said to her, knowing full well though still asking anyway. He was waiting for a elevated area so that while Doc was setting her up, he could scout the area.

Archived