Rudie

FluffKinz

6eYsvY5.jpg

Name: Rudie

Species: Earth Pony

Eye colour: A deep scarlet red

Character colour: A light pastel pink

Mane/Tail/Other: Her mane and tail takes the color of purple. She has full bangs covering her forehead and very long side bangs on each side oh her face. Her back hair is shorter than her side bangs and falls freely.

Physique: Rudie has a normal build, but there is still muscle in that body.

Residence: She stays at a little apartment in Ponyville.

Cutie Mark: A heart with a skull face engulfed in it. It is lined with sewed thread.

It was a cold snowy day at the boot camp, and little Rudie was on the bars, lifting herself up and down while counting under her breath. She was not allowed to train so hard on cold days due to her condition, but she still does so anyways. She sees her breath in front of her face grow bigger as she lifted herself up again.

But she slowed down when she saw something at the corner of her eye. It was a filly, but it didn't have its uniform and it was sitting in the snow, shivering hard and fast as his teeth chattered for every second that passed.

She hesitated, but she went to him anyway.

"What the heck are you doing out here in the cold without a uniform, numbskull?" She said harshly.

"I-I-I was p-punished. I got c-caught eating in the c-c-cabins. They told me to s-stay out here..." The poor filly replied as the air in front of him grew colder.

Rudie rolled her eyes. "Serves you right, at least you wont get fat." Even though those words escaped her mouth, she desperately wanted to hug the filly right now and share her body heat. She looked around, there must be some way to help the guy. In the distance, she saw a big green piece of clothing by the back. It was a little dirty, but it'll do. She galloped over to the spot and grabbed the clothing with her mouth. When she took a peek deeper down at the back, it was like a paradise! It was a dump yeah, but it had a lot of useful stuff! She dug deep into the heap and found an old box. When she opened it, it was filled with old sewing tools and equipment. She took out a decent looking needle, and some thread.

When she galloped back to the poor filly, she placed down everything and took out the needle.

"Shoot. How do I do this?" She asked herself.

Then an idea struck her. She looked down at her uniform and roughly plucked out two buttons from it. As the buttons escaped its place, she felt the cold air enter the opening on her uniform, but she shrugged it off.

She began to sew the the buttons into place, making a pattern with her mouth and hoof. After a while, it was done and she looked at the filly. She placed the rug over him and button up the chest area of the cloth. After so, she reached behind him to pull out the extra cloth behind the filly and set it over his head, buttoning that up too. Though it looked weird and crooked, she still managed to make some sort of cloak for the cold filly.

"Don't thank me, numbskull. Just because I did that doesn't mean I like you or anything." She blushed.

The filly only smiled wide and he spread his hooves and took her into a hug. Rudie's cheeks grew hotter and she hesitantly hugged him back as her cutie mark flashed into place.

"...Whatever..."

Unique Traits: Rudie is a skilled fighter due to her training in boot camp. She has learned some techniques on her fillyhood and is still adding up or improving them to this day. She has a condition where she gets cold very easily, which is why she wears a sweater everywhere.

History: Rudie had powerful parents, so they were always busy. They didnt have enough time to care for her, and when she got old enough, she was sent to boot camp so that she can be fed and cared for there.

She has spent most of her fillyhood on the said camp, and has not really tried feeling love. All the strict leaders there would mostly scream or yell at her. Regardless if their scolding or complimenting her. Due to all the harsh behavior she was influenced with, it resulted with her personality today.

Every two and a half months, all the members of the camp can take a break and visit their family for five days and five days only. Whenever that happens, she always stay with her grandma. There, she has learned that she a natural at sewing, and she also has training and improvement there.

Soon enough, Rudie turned older, and graduated from her boot camp. After so, she moved to a new place to live in order to start a new life there.

Character Personality: Rudie is a very well...rude pony. Due to her past, she has a mocky, slightly aggressive nature and is not afraid to insult anyone for fun. She has no other knowledge of how to interact to others, so she mostly is the rude, or so to say, 'tsundere' type.

Inside Rudie's irritating nature is a very big softie. She is quite sensitive and has a very big heart. She deeply cares for anyone existing on this planet but just cant the words to express her true feelings.

In a way, she expresses her love to you by beating you up, calling you names, and others. She tends to easily get flustered and always has a hard time hiding her blush. Through embarrassment or for any other reason, she always tends to blush.

She can also be very mischievous and would love to roughhouse with anyone for fun.

Character Summary: All in all, Rudie is a big softie that has no idea how to express her feelings, so she expresses them by being rude. All others need is to give her a chance.

Archived