The Nut Family, open family project

So! To get around some backstory issues that crept up while I wasn't looking, Butternut I'm afraid is going to have to take one for the team and marry twice x.x Celestia bless his heart.

Brazil and Verde somehow became seporated from the family judging by Quicklime's background for her. My assumption (being that Nut's never abandon their own) is that they were asumed dead along with their mother, not returning to the family for some time.

Dose any of this work or am I sticking my hoof in my mouth?

Also; another new vertion! Forgot Cracker nut and a couple of others >.<

http://www.pdfhost.net/index.php?Action=Download&File=b72cf19ba0ff890e9937401abee4b65f

Woah, Cracker Nut is married to Berry Blue? >_<

I belive you said that he was the younger brother of Acorn Seed, which would make him first gen (unless I've got the wrong end of the stick there?)

Didn't see a spouses name in his app hun, so I just left a place holder. Who is he married / mated too? The software lets me change names quite easily ^_^

I belive you said that he was the younger brother of Acorn Seed, which would make him first gen (unless I've got the wrong end of the stick)

I'm not really sure XD

Looking at the age I made him (young stallion, pretty much a colt) it would make sense for him to be part of the latest generation. Although, if we can't fit him in, I'll make the necessary changes

I'm not really sure XD

Looking at the age I made him (young stallion, pretty much a colt) it would make sense for him to be part of the latest generation. Although, if we can't fit him in, I'll make the necessary changes

I meant Xiee hun ^_^

You're still in a position to be flexable with your gen and relationships, Bann. Just pick somewhere that looks right and ask the people it effects. Also check their apps for any background info you need, you'll often find a neish of inspiration in there :D

I belive you said that he was the younger brother of Acorn Seed, which would make him first gen (unless I've got the wrong end of the stick there?)

Didn't see a spouses name in his app hun, so I just left a place holder. Who is he married / mated too? The software lets me change names quite easily ^_^

Yes, Cracker is Acorn's younger brother. And Cracker is still single but says otherwise in the tree. :D

Qj9M2.jpg