An Apple's Diary

SteelEagle

HappleBloomBanner_zps996468fa.png

Dear Diary,

Howdy! Wow. Didn't think I'd be saying hi to my very own diary, but there we are. When I opened this- you- it- I'll get a handle on this soon- up on Hearth's Warming Eve, I had no idea what was in it. And here you are, a pretty little pink and blue diary with a little latch and everything! Applejack told me it was just like the one she got when she was a filly and has used ever since. That didn't make much sense to me and it doesn't make much sense to me now either but she said I'll understand with time. Oh gee, Hearth's Warming Eve was so much fun I nearly forgot about this little thing until I was falling asleep on Winona. Just like every other Hearth's Warming Eve I only got a few things and one big gift, but as Granny has said every year this holiday is about family and friends, not about gifts and treats...though I don't know, I like those things plenty too. Seems she is right and all but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a wee bit envious of some of my friends. We could probably afford a lot more but tradition is tradition!

But I still got some really cool things like this diary. I got an extension set for the Deluxe Family Farmhouse set I got for my birthday. It comes with silos and this wheat field which you can scythe down, as well as more animals and new rooms. Not only that, but it came with some pieces, clay, containers, clay-molding tools, and tinier magical tools to make them work. The next few days will be a bit stormy so AJ and Mac said we'll make some apple trees and some nice bucking ponies. A few new bows and some nice coloring books and crayons came next and some other things I'm having trouble remembering because I'm getting tired. In fact, I just yawned as I was thinking about how tired I was! Are those related? Maybe. I'll ask Granny, she'll know. She knows everything.

Before I close this thing for the night, I guess I should tell you my name and stuff. I'm Apple Bloom. I'm an older filly who lives at Sweet Apple Acres in Ponyville in the land of Equestria. You're my diary and we're gonna have so much fun together!

Love,

Apple Bloom

xoxoxoxoxo

PS- I'm gonna draw Sweetie Belle who is one of my friends. I'll probably draw other ponies too!

fc,220x200,white.jpg

HappleBloomBanner_zps996468fa.png

Dear Diary,

I was almost really really really worried that somepony had stolen you! I went to reach for you on my nightstand and you weren't there. I looked in the nightstand and you weren't there. I looked under my bed and you weren't there- a super hige spider was though and it charged right at my face! I screamed and ran fought it bravely and then Big Mac captured it and took it to the Everfree. While he was gone I checked out his room, checked AJ's room, even checked the kitchen! I had almost given up when I looked under my pillow and there you were, all snug like a bug. Then I remembered I had been worried about somepony trying to read what I wrote here and started to try and hide it. Guess I did too good a job because even I couldn't find you! I'll look for a new spot. Don't want anypony reading my deep, dark secrets.

Do I have any secrets? Well, deep and dark ones anyway? Probably not. I wish I did though. I don't think us Apples have much in the way of secrets anyway. We're just too honest for it. Of course I was always told that I was special so maybe that is what I'm special at, having secrets. But that'd be pretty lame and the cutie mark would look bad. Probably, anyway. And I wouldn't be very good at it anyway. The point is that nopony can read what I write here so if I had secrets I'd write them down. Applejack assured me she won't read it and I believe her because of course I do. Worried more about somepony else. I think I'll try under the mattress. Nopony'd ever look there, right? And if they did...well, I think we have a lot of other problems to worry about other than my diary. No offense, diary.

Hmm so what else happened today...it's been pretty quiet, honestly. Sweetie and Scoots are off doing stuff with family and farm work here has been just fine. I wrestled with Winona and pinned the girl for the first time, that was fun. Now if she ain't just the nicest dog in the world I'll weep 'cause somepony out there must have Celestia in dog form. Some of the vampire fruit bats left their sanctuary so we had to round them up and put'm back, which was an ordeal and a quarter last night. I don't understand why we have them here. Applejack can never quite explain it and it just seems dumb as dumb can be. But I guess if Mac and Granny allow it then it can't be too big of a deal, right? Unless of course the vampire bats bit them all and they're all vampire ponies waiting for the moment to strike and turn me to their anti-Apple ways...

Just to be sure, I'll bring Winona to bed with me.

Love,

Apple Bloom

Here's a picture of a kitty I saw earlier in Ponyille. Opal beat it up afterwards.

drawing_cat_cute_baby_by_vaniinamagic-d6mb7g2.jpg

Archived