Avery's Story Place

Avery

Hello and welcome to the place of stories! On this little thread, I will post about the stories that I create. Be it of the lands of Equestria, or even lands of the unknown being discovered. I will update this thread anytime I have a new story to give, but I like to finish one story before going on to another, so please bare with me when Chapters or even stories aren't going around. Also, I'm extremely busy with other things, such as other sites that I have to keep an eye on, or even things that I HAVE to do around in my life.

But, enough about that, you're here for the story place! I only have one story that's fairly recent, and technically, all of my stories about the MLP Franchise can be found on FIMFiction. My name there is the same name as with here, so it's easy to find! But with that, you can post comments either there, or on this little thread if need be! You can ask questions, or even assist me in giving ideas about what may happen next! I have most of this first story planned out, but that doesn't mean that the story won't change AS I write it!

The first story of this little thread is: The New Arrival (Re-written) :)

This is possibly my VERY first story that I've even tried to write before. It's been through so many re-writing phases that I've lost count. This is my most recent update to that story, and possibly final version for it! I hope you enjoy it as I write more about it in the future! Feel free to ask any questions, or even give ideas about what happens next!

A rather important note, the other stories on my account on FIMFiction are EXTREMELY old. They were during my first time trying to write stories, and most of them are badly written to be honest. However, they've gotten good reviews and I hate to remove them from the picture. Plus, with my first story, those stats mean nothing to me at the moment, since they were made previously, and I had tried to start anew... but I couldn't do that. Aw well. Anyways, I hope you enjoy that story as I will update this thread with anymore stories that I make in the future!

I hope you have a wonderful day, and a lovely night, until we meet again.

Archived