Kings of the Shadow World (Private)

MetalBronyATL

Chaosweaver slowly stood, using his remaining strength. He held out a hand and casted dark magic into Killjoy. It burned at first, but it began to slowly heal her major wounds until she was fully battle ready again. "All I ask of you.....is to obey the new Prophet."

A whisper appeared in Trax's head. "The time has come. Take your place."

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Killjoy's eye widened, she realized what the coughing was. "new...Prophet?" she clenched her fists "you can't leave us like this! You mustn't..." she said falling to her knees. "It's not fair."

Trax could only nod to The Oracle before heading to the Prophets quarters, he drew a single kuni and gripped it tightly, he walked into the lair and past Killjoy taking the Prophet by the collar. "You have served us for many moons, one of the greatest, you do not deserve a slow painful death. Quick, and painless, for honor you have bestowed upon this Sanctuary. Forgive me..." He told him before embracing him and driving the kuni at a downward slant into the back of his neck, then twisted it, causing little pain but ensureing death."

Chaosweaver gagged on his own blood from the gravious wound for a few moments before falling over dead. His body slowly disentigrated into dust. "My dear, I will always watch over you....take back your honor, avenge yourself, kill....Hailstorm." A voice said in Killjoy's head. The dust blew away as a sudden wind swept through the chambers. A circle of shadows surrounded Trax's as Chaosweaver's robes seemed to call out to him.

Killjoy just sank into the shadows before disappearing. She reappeared on the roof of a building in Canterlot, just sitting there looking up at the night sky with her head rested on her knees as she coped with everything that has happened.

((Eh, I still like the Nightengale armor better.))

Suddenly beneath the robes, metal plating starting to appear and form a dark suit of armor that covered Trax's body. A slight burn was felt as the emblem of the Bloodmoon Order was permanantly searing into his chest. Trax's eyes suddenly glowed with shadows. "Now.....we.....are......one......." The Darkness said in his head.

((At least the top robe part))

Trax clenched his hands as the shadows flickered and flared like black flames, "This.... Power.... Is incredible. For my first order of business...."

"Killjoy, as soon as you are ready, I would have words with you. They are important for you to hear." Traxs dark voice sounded in her head.

Killjoy gritted her teeth before getting up and headed toward the sanctuary. She enetered the New Prophet's room "you called me...." She paused "Prophet" she struggled to get te word out as she clenched her fists. She could care less about the darkness, she was loyal to Chaosweaver and just wanted to respect his last wish.

Trax sighed deeply looking at Killjoy in Her saddened state, "I know how loyal you were to Chaosweaver, and I wont lecture you about morals and change, all I ask for is your loyalty. And a promise that you will bring Hailstorm his much deserved end, use whatever means necessary, know that the full support of the Order is with you. I know you will kill him." He finished strongly.

((Trax the quote is "lions do not concern themselves with the opinions of sheep" said Tywin Lannister from Game Of Thrones, sorry, I'm a nazi when it comes to quotes lol))

Killjoy heard Trax askng for her loyalty "I'm sorry, I may not be like the other assassins. My loyalty is not easily gained by a switch in position..." Her tone was just as strong "I will serve the order, make no mistake, and I will kill Hailstorm." She said straightening her posture "it's not my position, but I ask of you to prove to me that you are worthy of my loyalty..." She said coldly before turning around "is there anything else you need of me?"

"You won't have to worry about that...his screams will be heard throughout Equestria." Killjoy said coldly, she looked back at Trax "remember what I said Trax...my loyalty is earned, not given." She said leaving the room.

"So is respect and Honor, moody as always..." Trax said quietly narrowing his eyes, he knew Killjoy had some skill and was renowned for not holding back in a confrontation, but she wasnt his strongest weapon in his new arsonal.

Soul had finally returned from his interrogation of Diamond Eyes, and was ready with information to tell Chaosweaver. "Prophet, I have returned with-" he paused as he entered to see Trax on the dark throne rather than Chaosweaver. He knew what it meant. "The Prophet, he.....he's dead isn't he?"

Trax stood up with solomn expression, "Its been a hard change for us all, truly he will be missed. The Interrogation? What news have you uncovered?" He asked trying to change the sad tone.

Soul was quiet for a moment before continuing. "He was a spy from Canterlot. His mission was to get us to kill King Bloodline so he could go tell the guards in Canterlot that we assassinated a king and they could have a reason to start cracking down on us. Things went wrong when the Shadows Hunters killed him instead."

"I see..." Trax began trying to remember what the late Prophet had been working on, "Take another Silencer and see what our friends in Canterlot are planning for us, their last attempt will not be their last. Speaking of which, I should check on them, unfortunately I could not save them before they were harmed. Go and check out Canterlot." He said sending him off. " And Soul, he will be missed..... nor will he be forgotten..." Trax added not being able to look his once Brother in the eye, especially when it was him who took Chaosweavers life.

Trax walked into the healing cavern, the healers and other assassins stepped out of his way and bowed to him, but Trax was still new to this reaction and nodded to them. He came up to where Kane and the others were at, He put his hand up to stop Azure from standing up from his chair next to Silverthorns bed. "How are your wounds?"

Kane was sitting next to Autumn. She was asleep but had recovered from her wounds. Kane held her hand as she slept. Silverthorn saw Trax and tried to get up but didn't. "We'll be alright." She said weakly.

Killjoy overlooked the Shadow Hunter sanctuary her one reaming eye seemed to glow through the trees from the anger burning in her soul. She waved her hand and turned into a light mist, she remembered Hail's new eyes and made to where she was even masked by magical vision. A breeze hit the guards outside the entrance as Killjoy passed and under the door. Outside to the entrance was painted with blood as the two guards laid dead.

"Good to hear, as soon as you are field ready I would see you all in my room, theres some unfinished business we need to handle." Trax told them before heading out. Azure was wide eyed in surprise, even if it was his old teacher, being called on by the Prophet was something he'd never expected. As Trax made his way to his room he chatted with a couple groups of assassins and sent them out on contracts, even made some of the less active members take part in some contracts, but made sure they were fun ones. 

Hailstorm watched Killjoy enter the sanctuary with a smirk. "I afraid nobody's home, little girl." He said as he turned to head towards Canterlot.

Kane nodded as he continued to stay by Autumn. He looked to Azure who was surprised. "You must not have heard the news."

"I guess Im surprised he was chosen instead of the other Death Knights, but also I feel like I shouldnt be surprised he was chosen. He wasnt a bad choice, I mean, hes the definition of cool." Azure admitted acting like his age instead of his normal silence.

Archived