Kings of the Shadow World (Private)

MetalBronyATL

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Silverthorn sat up, the lashes on her back now just lines of scars. "I'll be ok." Autumn stirred a bit in her sleep but remains peaceful. "Autumn should be ok too." Kane said. "Guess we'll have a lot on our hands adjusting to the change in leadership."

"You never know. When Chaosweaver first became Prophet, he still found time to be around us. It was only when Canterlot's elite starting coming after us and the Shadow Hunters became more active he disappeared into the chambers." Kane said.

Killjoy went through all the rooms in the Sanctuary but couldn't find her target. She went out of the sanctuary and into the forest before turning visible again. "you can't run forever..." she said zooming through the trees as she headed towards Canterlot.

Autumn slowly awoke and sat up in her bed. "How are you, babe?" Kane asked. Autumn stretched, mindful of the healed scars on her back. "Ready to go kill again." Kane smiled as the couple kissed. Silverthorn saw another chance to be herself and mess with Azure. "Why didn't I get a wake up kiss, Azure?" She teased in a fake whine, trying not to giggle.

((Geez, I really made Silverthorn slutty this RP. Lol))

Hailstorm had entered Canterlot and was slowly walking around, a hooded robe hiding his identity. "If you want something done right...." He said, seeing the barracks where Tavi and Echo could be found. "...gotta do it yourself."

Tavi walked to the balcony feeling sore, "Even with Tia's healing magic, its still pretty sore." She complained. Echo was currled up on the couch bearly dressed in her lingerie. Tavi leaned on the balcony thinking about the recent encounter, this Trax stallion, he was ... Different. Their first meeting was a one sided slaughter, but.... Really hes leagues above her, mastering an art thats been lost for thousands of years, predating before Celestia and Lunas rule as young fillies. She began to think of him, his voice, his eyes, his strong muscular bod- "Tavi?" Echos voice called Tavi back to reality, "eerrr ... N-Nothing!" She stammered awkwardly.

Azure felt the hair on his back raise up, a shock went down his spine making his freeze sitting up straight and blushing red. "Uh..."

Hailstorm walked into the barracks as if nothing was wrong. A guard got up to confront him. "You can't be in-" he was cut off as Hailstorm reached out and crushed his skull like a grape. He then proceeded up the stairs quietly towards where Echo and Tavi were.

"Stop embarrassing the poor boy, Silver." Autumn said as Silverthorn giggled.

"What were you just thinking about?" Echo asked quizically, Tavi blushed then scoffed, "Nothing at all, im perfectly fine." She stalked over to the couch and sat down with a huff. Echo shrugged and ran and leapt softly into the chair and curled up with a blanket, she was grasping a cloth taken from Shadows cloak during their last encounter.

Suddenly the door was locked down as Hailstorm's hulking self stood there, a massive sword in one hand and a mace in the other. "Evening ladies." He said in an evil tone.

Tavi and Echo poked their heads out, "Is he one of your friends?" Tavi asked simply, "Nope." Echo answered her simply. "Well hes no one I know. Hey, could you come back tomorrow? Just got out of a fight, so we'd like to sleep on it ya know, is that alright?" Tavi asked waving her hand for him to skedaddle off. 

Hailstorm smriked and lit his horn up, grabbing Echo and Tavi in his magic and hurling them into the wall. "Sorry dear, this is the only opening in my schedule." He said as he stood over the two. "Now, you two are going to do me a little favor."

Tavi whipped blood from her lip, "Okay, well sorry, our favor schedule is a little booked as well." Echo snapped her fingers blasting Hailstorm away against the opposite wall. Tavi ran to her gear grabbing her bow, she knocked an arrow and fired at Hail.

The wall barely phased Hail and he knocked away the arrow with ease. "Cute girls. Real cute. Now listen." He said, his tone now cold but still sinister. "What if I told you I could give you access to the Bloodmoon Sanctuary? And what if I told you the Prophet is dead?"

Hailstorm smirked and reached into his cloak. He pulled out a black book that was shimmering with shadow magic. He opened it, and as he turned the pages, the book made horrible screaming noises. He stopped on a page and turned it around to show the girls. The sentences seemed to be on fire inside the Sacred Book. "Quo die finitur tempore Propheta , in die quando descendit ad occidentem Bloodmoon qui venantes umbram erit. Silentium est musica vitae." He said in a hellish tongue. "Translated: On the day when the time of the Prophet comes to an end, on the day when the Bloodmoon descends in the Western sky, those who hunt the shadows will live on. Silence is the music of life." He shut the book with a loud thud. "Congratulations, you're the first outsiders to see the Sacred Book of Law."

Tavi opened her mouth in awe, Echo zipped up to Hail to examine the book with sparkling eyes of amazment. Tavi took her by the collar and pulled her back, "What do you hope to gain by this?" She asked curiously.

"a truly wonderful question" a voice said. "you scum is always scheming and always talking about power." Killjoy stepped out of the shadows "and in the end it was all just hollow words that will never come to light. Always making mistakes." she felt the eye patch on her face "and mine was letting you live." she then looked at Echo and Tavi and grinned "oh well isn't this rich...I didn't know these B|tches were for sale."

Hailstorm glared at Killjoy. "Come now, Killjoy. Let's not disturb these two ladies. How about we fight somewhere more appropriate?" With that Hailstorm disappeared, leaving the Sacred Book behind.

"D@mn right you leave that here..." Killjoy said picking up the book. her glare then turned to Tavi and Echo "you will forget everything you just heard."  she then shot a small thin beam of shadows into the both of their heads extracting the information. "now sleep." she said taking the shadows back leaving the two unconscious. "right...now lets get down to business." she jumped out the window to meet up with Hailstorm. She appeared where Hail was, "I'm not going back without your head..." she pulled out her katana "this is the end Hail."

((I kinda needed them to know the secrets, because I was going to say that the Canterlot guard could invade the Sanctuary and destroy it and kill a bunch of the Order's members so they would have to move and start over.))

Archived