Kings of the Shadow World (Private)

MetalBronyATL

((Lol tavi and echo were just unlucky to be in the middle of that fiasco))

Trax went through the books on the shelf then went to the alter to check the sacred book, to his astonishment it was gone, "Hailstorm, that wretched Rat." He sat down and meditated.

"Killjoy, I believe Hailstorm has taken the sacred book, do you have eyes on it?"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((that's a lil soon don't you think? If you really want, the process could just fail.))

"I have it, though I'm a little busy" Killjoy replied.

((I don't think it's too soon. The story hasn't really had any tension or serious sh1t going down yet.))

"Come get it then." Hailstorm said as his horn and eyes lit up, pain coursed through Killjoy's body as a burning shadow engulfed her body.

"cute..." Killjoy's voice echoes as her body vanished. Not even Hail's new vision could detect her. She then appeared right in front Hailstorm slicing his right arm off before vanishing again before reappearing behind to slice off the left arm. "you lost something..." she said coldly as she snapped off his horn.

((remember the knife thing, pretty much she implanted a part of herself into Hail's body kinda like a parasite, making him blind to her presence.))

((Don't cut all his limbs off yet, I want this to be the best fight of the three, even if he lost the ability to detect her. He still has other tricks.))

Hailstorm's reflexes allowed him to move out of the way of Killjoy before she could severe any of his limbs. "Two can play the swift, silent game, sweetie." He taunted, vanishing himself.

Killjoy laughed "trying to play my game?" The essence she implanted in Hail let her know exactly where he was. She just stood there waiting for him to make a move. The essence would allow her to see the move before it's been made. She was ready, she was not losing this fight, Nor is she going to be shamed like last time.

((still, she has a HUGE advantage in this fight.))

((She's still going to struggle. And yeah, go ahead and invade Trax. Have Tavi and Echo find the entrance and they will have to answer a question to get in, but they know the answer.))

Hailstorm vanished and appeared next to Killjoy, knocking her away with his mace and firing fire spells at her.

((So is Hail.))

Killjoy stepped to the side as Hail swung his mace. "No no no." She taunted before slicing up Hail's chest "stealth is my game cupcake, the day you sneak up on me is the day pigs grow wings and fly." She said as she vanished, Hail's wound started to burn as the shadowy essence started to act like a poison in the wound making the pain almost unbearable.

Even with the two power houses battling it out, Tavi and Echo took their newfound info and readied many elite members of the guard, even Princess Celestia put on her armor and suited up.

Trax suddenly got a bad feeling, he called in two Executioners and put them on watch outside the Sanctuary door, he felt a little at ease when he noticed just about every member was back besides Soul and his Silencer, and Killjoy. He sent a servant to fetch the other Deathknights let them know his sudden bad feeling.

Hailstorm grunted in pain as the adrenaline began to make him lust for blood more. He followed Killjoy through the darkness and slashed her with his sword before electrocuting her with lightning and throwing her to the ground. "Are you going to keep playing games or actually fight?"

Autumn, Kane and Silverthorn began pacing around the sanctuary, the worrying feeling coming over him. Moonshield and Mephisto looked at Trax. "The Book has been stolen. No doubt it was given to Canterlot. The guards will be on our doorstep in no time."

She flipped up and landed on her feet "but games are what make the job fun, are you not having fun?" she asked "If you want me to actually fight, then you wouldn't be enjoying these last moments." she turned into light mist. "besides, you're going to die anyway, why not let it last a few?" with that a gash suddenly appeared on the back of Hail's leg completely crippling. Another gash appeared on his right arm. The shadows once again taking it's effect on his wounds.

"Thats my fear, only three members are out right now, should they attack they will be out gunned. But still we must be on our best-" Trax was interrupted as the sound of an explosion rattled the Sanctuary, "Please say that was one of the Alchemist messing up..." He winced fearing the worst.

Tavi walked over the two bodies of the Executioners guarding the main entrance, the door had been opened the blown through by Celestia, "Finally, this day has been long awaited." She said as the Elite Guard stormed in slaughtering the members who rushed to defend the entrance. Azure drew his sleak black blade, "Whats going on?" He asked feeling the rattle and sounds of steel clashing.

Trax rushed out with Moon and Mephisto at his sides but were met with a magical blast sending them flying back into the Prophets room, Celestia stepped in with her hand glowing, "So your the Prophet, leader of this group of murderers, justice will be swift and painful for all you've done." Trax lifted his head, "Moon, Mephisto assist the others, I'll keep her distracted. Get as many as you out, we've already lost this fight." He said touching their shoulders and teleporting them into the infirmary, untouched by the battle so far.

Mephisto blasted a guard away with magic while Moon quickly put down two attackers with his blades. "To the river! Hurry!" He called to the other Order members who weren't already fighting for their lives. Kane and Silverthorn were picking off guards while Autumn was firing her own spells. The other order members began to head for the sanctuaries underground river that flowed towards the surface.

"You're a coward and a wh0re. You hide in the shadows because you are too afraid to fight in person." Hailstorm said, struggling through the pain as he caught Killjoy in his magic and fired dark flames at her, burning her skin.

Killjoy dodged the magic but still caught a little of the flames, she patted her arms putting a small fire out. "A coward, funny that YOU would even think of calling someone else a coward. You wanna see fighting? Fine I'll show you." She said before appearing behind Hail and cutting off both arms and snapping his horn off. She then stood in front of Hail with a sadistic grin with her sword to his throat "say your final words before I send you into the void for eternity."

Azure tackled Silverthorn as blast of sound barely missed them, "Come on, we have to go now!"

((So just our characters that survive? or our characters and a handful of others?))

Trax landed hard against the wall as Celestia blasted him again, before she could fire again Trax ran and tackled her to the floor. Celestia then blasted him into the ceiling then beamed him down the side of the wall, "You effort is futile Prophet, by nights end I will every member locked away or dead." She said as she charged another spell. Trax gritted his teeth, "Not while I still breath!" He swung out a kuni from his sleeve and charged, he used the kuni to deflect her magical blast but his feet lost traction, he slid and tripped barging into Celestia but their faces got close and the two ended up sharing a kiss. Tavi came in and froze in complete confusion, "Tia? wait wha- .... Traaaaaaax!" She started with anger. Trax flew back, "Wait why are you angry?" he asked not really expecting an answer. Instead he drew another kuni and parried with both Tavi and Celestia, as if his odds werent already against him.

((Our characters plus a small handful of others. Most everyone died in the attack though.))

Hailstorm knelt shaking on the ground, but he still glared up at Killjoy with an evil smile. "You may have killed me.....but your order is being slaughtered as we speak."

Outside the sanctuary where more troops stoop waiting, Soul came from nowhere and quickly started killed Canterlot guards from the outside.

Trax slid back then raised a shadowy shield against Celestias magica blast, but it soon began to crack from the powerful alicorn magic, Tavi began slip around to the back. "Forgive me Dark Lord, but I promise retribution." He said before teleporting away. Suddenly appeared next Azure and Silverthorn, grabbing them he teleported again, then appeared back alone grabbing Kane and Autumn and teleporting away. Then he appeared next to Moon and Mephisto, grabbing them he teleported away, the he came to Soul slicing one of Guards behind him, "We've lost Soul, Im sorry." He said in anguish before touching Soul and teleporting away. They appeared with the others he'd saved, they were atop a hill over looking the carnage of the Sanctuary. Trax teleported once more than came back with a handful of other memeber, luckily one was a healer. Trax took a knee panting, he didnt use the dark energy for that escape cause he felt wrong to use it, instead he used his own technique to get as many as he could out of harms way. After becoming Prophet he made sure every member had one of his seals on them, using his own chakra to create it. "I have failed you all... I do not deserve this title..." He said between breaths. "One more..." He said before vanishing.

Trax appeared beside Killjoy looking opposite of her, "Killjoy, the Sanctuarys been compromised, I have a handful of survivors safely away. Im sorry, its my fault I let you down..."

Killjoy sliced Hailstorm's head clean off before glaring at Trax "indeed you have...you knew the book was gone and yet you made no preparations for a fight. Your ignorance has cost the Order dearly, it was never my position to question the darkness of the Void, but perhaps it was wrong to choose you." Her tone was cold as she turned her back "if the Order wasn't my home, I'd just leave go on my own path...a lot of money could be made as a sell sword but I owe so much to the previous Prophet that leaving would feel like dishonoring him." She looked back at Trax "his last wishes was to obey and respect you, how can he ask that of me if you can't een protect your subjects?"

"You can complain and wine about my mistakes later, for now I am ordering you to return with me, the Order needs to be taken care of first. We'll talk about Loyalties later." Trax replied coldly, there was no time for useless bickering, the Order needed to be taken care of first.

Killjoy quickly got up to Trax's face "you do not order me!" She shouted angrily "you fail as the Prophet and you have the audacity to order me around like you're above me!?" She then backed up a regained her composure "like I said before, I am loyal to the Order...so I'll do whatever I can." She said before vanishing into mist and heading to where the survivors are.

"I am plagued with her arrogance..." Trax muttered before teleporting to the group. "Is everyone all right?" He asked worridly.

Black teleported into the sanctuary with a frosty swirl, he paused and glanced around at the scene before him, over 3 dozen Equastrian guards looked at him in surprise. "Alrighty, you got 3 seconds to explain this before I freeze you where you stand." He said coldly. Then Celestia walked in and his eyes widened, "Actually I've changed my mind, tootles." He said chuckling before teleporting away in a burst of snow.

Kane sat on the ground while Autumn lay her head on his shoulder. Silverthorn was walking around, still in shock from the attack. Soul punched the ground in anger. Moonshield and Mephisto were both silent, they realized something horrible....

Beaten and wounded, The Oracle held onto his life in the ruined sanctuary. Two Canterlot guards grabbed him and dragged him to Celestia's feet.

((It's Kill's turn in both Ashes and Together We Stand, and it's Trax's turn in Guardian acadamy.))

Trax counted the numbers then froze, "Shiiiiit..." He teleported away. Azure raised an eyebrow and counted as well, noticing they were missing a death knight and... "Wait, wheres Black?" As if to answer him Black appeared in a swirl of snow, "Since when did Canterlot know of how to find us?" He asked in shock.

Celestia looked over the weakened stallion before her, "There will be no prisoners for these scum, we'll show them the same mercy they have dealt to others." She said lighting up her horn and holding a white flame in her hand. Suddenly Trax appeared mid air between them pushing off Celestia and sending her flying back then slicing both the necks of the guards, he touched Oracle and they vanished just before Celestia burnt the place where they once were to a crisp, "Dang it!"

Trax appeared next to the group with Oracle in his arms, "Healer come quick." The healer slid in next to him and began her healing spell.

Archived