Kings of the Shadow World (Private)

MetalBronyATL

The Oracle put a hand up to stop her. "No....my time has come. Let me go...." He said weakly. "Oracle, you can't be serious. You can't die now, you've lived for thousands of years!" Mephisto said in a raised voice. The Oracle shook his head and looked at Trax. "I've seen many prophets in my long existance, but you are different son.....you will deliver us all from the ashes....you will bring about a dark, glorious age for the Order....I will watch from the void...." The Oracle gave a final breath before his eyes rolled back in his head and his body went limp.

"Someome stole the Sacred Book of Law and revealed our secrets to them." Soul said disgusted. "My guess it was that traitor Hailstorm."

Suddenly Celestia was surrounded by assassins, but they were different from the Order. Soon a tall, robed man with a black pope's crown entered. "Greetings your highness, I am Slipknot, High Priest of the Shadow Hunter's. I just wanted to personally thank you for eliminating the competition." He said evilly as he glared at her.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Oracle... Good bye my friend, I will not let you down..." Trax whispered as he lay him down. Azure looked away in anguish while Black bowed his head.

Celestia folded her arms and lit up her horn, "Actually I was thinking about crashing in on another nuisance but looks you came right to me." She spread out her arms casting a wave of magic and throwing everyone back against something, "It must be my lucky night." Suddenly several members were torn apart by a wave of sound as Echo jumped in, three more met the same fate as kuni implanted into there heads, Tavi rolled in and threw another six implanting into several mores hearts.

The Oracle's body emitted a a shadowy substance that rose out of his chest. It stayed stationary in the air before it finally zoomed into Soul's chest, knocking him to the ground. Soul found that the Oracle's pendant was now somehow around his neck. "It seems you have been selected." Mephisto said. Soul got to his feet. "Selected? For what?" Moonshield and Mephisto simply nodded their heads to Soul. "You are now the fourth Death Knight of the Bloodmoon Order, replacing The Oracle."

Slipknot smirked as dozens more Shadow Hunters entered the sanctuary. Slipknot raised his staff and Celestia, Echo and Tavi were all blasted against a wall and chained in shadows by the throat. "Now, is that any way to greet a guest?"

Trax stood up, "Its time to move on, we will find a new place to call home, and we will restore our Great Orders name." He began encouragingly. Azure and Black stood a little taller, lifted by Traxs words of revival.

Celestias eyes glowed white as she pulsed out a magic wave increasing the gravity of all the Shadow members, sending them smashing to the ground, she broke the chains with ease and walked right up to Slipknot clutching his throat in her grasp. "Now you listen here, you filthy eyesore, I will not be taken down by the likes of you. Your magic is merely the basics of mine, the lowest form, you are nothing compared to me." She said darkly as he eyes lit with purple and green flames, suddenly every shadow member around them were pushed deep into the ground splattering like water ballons, the debris around them began to rise up as Celestias power grew. Echo and Tavi were wide eyed with fear glancing at each other.

Luna suddenly appeared next to Celestia and slapped her hard across the face "you are not to use your magic out of hate!" She shouted "that is not our way. We are the princesses of Equestria, the world would be in an uproar if you went about using dark magic! We are above these creatures, so don't stoop to their level sister."

Soul nodded to Blade and Kane, and the three took The Oracles' body and began to dig a makeshift grave. They laid him inside and filled it back in. Soul marked the shallow grave with the unholy symbol of the Order. "Where do we go from here?" He asked.

Slipknot smirked evilly. "Even the Princess herself can bend to the will of the Darkness. Now, I suggest you leave. We have some redecorating to do."

Luna's glowed white "the adults are talking worm!" She shouted blast a large beam of light at Slipknot sending him flying out of the sanctuary.

Celestia went back to her normal self and looked around, "Everypony out, I'm going to turn this place to ash and rubble." She said coldly before creating a ball of light in her hands. Tavi and Echo nodded and headed out.

"Now take leave of this place, find another to settle into." Trax said looking out into the vast spread of land.

"Leave this place...." A voice said in Celestia's head as massive shadowy tendrils interrupted the spell and grabbed her, dragging her out of the sanctuary and onto the ground outside.

"Let's get moving then." Soul said as he looked out into the distance. "They say a long lost sect of the Order hides out in the Everfree. We could try and find them."

((Do they really need the Sanctuary? Afterall it is Celestia we're talking about here, and we havent been showing their true power in the other RPs))

Celestia broke free and flew high up lighting up horn and forming a massive ball of magic above her head in her hands, "I am Princess of this Land, and I will not let darkness claim a single inch!"

((agreed, plus it would be kinda dumb to take over a place the empire knows about.))

Luna walked out with the sanctuary already in flames "can we go now sister, you focus too much on dialogue..." she said with an annoyed sigh.

((Yeah, I guess yall are right.))

Slipknot and the Shadow Hunter's watched from afar as the sanctuary burned. "What happens now, High Priest?" An assassin asked. Slipknot turned and began to walk away. "We have work to do."

Celestia calmed herself down and shrugged let the giant ball of magic land on the Sanctuary obliterating it leaving just an empty crater, "Yeesh, what a pain in the a$$." She scoffed flying back to the castle.

Trax lead the distraught group onward away from the ruin of their late Sanctuary, he attempted to hold his head high but the weight of the loss was too great.

They reached the edge of the forest. Blade climbed up into a tree to get a better view. Soul remained silent, thinking about how he was now a new Death Knight. The power felt good within him. He only wished that he had become one on better terms.

Blade squinted his eyes as he looked in the distance. Finally his eyes landed on a cave entrance to the east with markings on it that resembled markings from the sanctuary. "I think we found it!" He called as he jumped down. "I think it's the splinter group of Order members' hideout. This way!" He called as he headed towards it.

The group followed Blade until he reached a door at the cave entrance. Soul slowly approached the door and put his hands on it. "What...is the color...of night?" It asked. Soul knew every answer to every door in Equestria. "Crimson, my brother." The door slowly opened as the others entered. Inside a female member quickly approached. "Prophet! You've come!" She said, kneeling before Trax. "We heard about the attack...we're fortunate that you survived."

((If you've played Oblivion, the answer is actually "Sanguine, my brother," but I didn't want to completely rip off Elder Scrolls. Lol))

((Yeah I was confused for a second haha))

"Indeed, make sure these members are treated and fed, and show me to my chamber. I need a full list every member and send the Branch leader to my chamber at once, and send me your best in the stealth arts." Trax ordered putting his hand on her shoulder to have her stand up.

The woman nodded and hurried away. The other members looked on in awe at their new Prophet as a servant led Trax to his chambers. Once there another mare returned along with a stallion. "Greetings, honorable Prophet. I am Silencer Jolee. I've been leading this splinter group for years now. We are honored by your presence." She turned to the stallion next to him. "This is Silencer Devildriver. He is our most elite stealth assassin." Devil nodded respectfully.

Trax nodded, "I wish terms were better for our meeting, the Sanctuary was found, this will be the new Sanctuary now. Only a large handful of is survived the attack, the princesses lead the attack themselves, we're lucky to have escaped with as many as we have. Thank you Jolee, that will all be for now, I will speak with Devildriver alone."

Azure and Black settled at a table with many members surrounding them to hear the story.

Killjoy looked around the new Sanctuary "not the nicest place in the world, but what choice do we have...?" she said under her breathe. "I'm guess there isn't a Death Knight quarters is there?"

"We do, we just havent had the pleasure of the Prophet or Death Knights coming to our Sanctuary." A servant said, opening a door to a wing of the sanctuary with four addition rooms.

Jolee nodded and left the two alone. Devildriver looked to Trax. "What do you ask of me, Prophet?"

"well since all my bags and clothes all got burned along with our sanctuary, moving in should be a lot easier..." Killjoy said walking into the room and choosing the largest room "dibbs."

Trax waited till Jolee was gone and out of earshot before he spoke, "I am giving you a special mission, you will be my eyes and ears within Canterlot. If they so much as whisper about the Order, I want to know about it, and this will be strictly between you and I. Are you clear on your mission?"

Archived