Kings of the Shadow World (Private)

MetalBronyATL

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Devil caught the kuni and looked at it for a moment. "Yes Prophet." He said, and was immediately gone.

The wounded members of the order were being treated by the servants and splinter members. Autumn was wrapping Kane's side with a bandage. Moon and Mephisto were talking to Soul about his new position as death knight. Jolee walked up to Azure and knelt by him. "Are you alright, friend?"

"Uh yes Ma'm, I'm good." Azure answered nervously. Black spat out the wine he was drinking, thinking Azure was too young to be attracting such beautiful mares without even trying.

Trax walked out and began checking with surviving members making sure they were being treated and helped.

A robed figure walked in the crater where the Sanctuary once was, his mask swirling designed mask concealed his identity, "Hmmmm, it would seem I was beaten to the punch, but I doubt Trax and his merry band are finished off. They are unfortantly still around, but not for much longer." He chuckled evilly.

((I haven't really thought about it, but I'm going to say its like Equestria girls, humans with wings, tails, ears and horns.))

Jolee smiled. "Let me know if you need anything." She said before walking away.

Devildriver reached Canterlot and covered himself with a hood. He casually walked down the street into a bar that he knew guards liked to hang out at, figuring he could overhear some things.

"I will Ma'm." Azure said again nervously, he then grunted as Black hit him up side the head, "Idiot.."

Trax came to the Death Knights area, "Gather round, I have an important task for all of you, one that requires all your strengths." 

"We're going to be making an appearance at Canterlot, no doubt they will host a party in recognition for defeating us. Upon this we will crash and make our presence still known, This is all who I am taking." Trax said looking at each of his Death knights.

Devil sat at the bar, calmly sipping a strong drink and smoking a pipe, his face still hidden by the hood to hide his identity. This bar was a popular spot for guards to come unwind, so it seemed to be a good starting point for gathering information.

Soul nodded. "Is there a specific target to kill as we make ourselves known again?"

"No one in particular, We're just making them know we are not finished, to strike fear into their hearts. I already a someone listening for the date and time of their celebration, meanwhile we'll use this time to plan out everything, afterall we're dealing with Alicorn magic upclose." Trax said moving his shoulder from the magic burn.

((Make up a date Metal for Devil to overhear))

Devil blews smoke from his mouth after another puff of the pipe. Two drunk guards next to him began to laugh obnoxiously about something. "I can't wait for next Thursday, man. It's going to be great! A whole party just for our squad, because we took out the Order!" One guard said. "Maybe if we're lucky we can get some....special recognition from the princesses." Devil scoffed, leaving a sack of bits on the bar and leaving. The two guards were confused by the mysterious man suddenly leaving. "Wonder what his problem is."

"If you don't mind me asking, Prophet..." Moonshield began. "Once we finish this task, what are you planning to do about the Shadow Hunters?"

"They're next, its high time we show them we are not to be trifled with. First lets focus on Canterlot, at the moment they hold more power than the Shadow Hunters." Trax said spinning one of his kuni's in his fingers with precise handleing.

"There is going to be a celebration next Thursday, a week from today. The princesses will be honoring the two mares who led the guards that raised the old sanctuary, as well as their men." Devil reported to Trax.

"That gives us a week of planning, I already have several ways this can go down." Trax said to himself out loud as he thought, he then cleared his throat and looked back at Devil, "Thank you Devil, return to canterlot and get me a layout of the ballroom, the guest list, and we'll be getting our sizes for the dress clothes I'll need you to get as well. Oh and see if you cant get a couple bottles of wine from the royal wine cellar, and get one for yourself too, you've earned it."

"Its to boost the moral of their guards and subordinates, giving out rewards for their service and courage. But this one will not be so rewarding for them." Trax spoke darkly as he went over his plans in his he then looked to the Death Knights, "We have much work to do." He said with a slight grin.

"Let's get to it then." Soul said, throwing a knife into a nearby flag of Canterlot, which had several other knives sticking out of if.

Devil was back in Canterlot. Being a master of stealth and espionage, he was wearing normal civilian clothes. They were a larger size than he normal wears so he could wear his armor underneath them just in case. He entered the castle, the guards paying him no attention.

Archived