Kings of the Shadow World (Private)

MetalBronyATL

Trax looked to the side sensing something through one of his kuni knives, he couldnt teleport to it without knowing its surroundings first. Warmth, longing, regret, ......Who was in possesion of his knife?

Tavi looked out into the night as she sat in a chair facing the open doors to the balcony overlooking the vast expanse of Equestria. Celestia walked in causing her to jump up with red cheeks, "Tavi I was just coming to check on ya, you sure your alright?" Tavi nodded her head with a fake smile, "Im fine Tia, thank you for your support and caring thoughts." She said quickly. Celestia eyes her over then left. Tavis smile turned to a frown as her face went dark, behind her back, her hands gripped a kuni knife with strange markings on them. "Everythings...... Fine......"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Devil entered the main ballroom, undercover and hidden by the night. The room was filled with various items for preparing a huge event such as this. After some searching, Devil found a copy of the guest list, and took a quick measurement of the ballroom.

Suddenly the lights flickered on and Tavi walked in, "Oh hello, sorry you must be one of the party planners, I didnt mean to bother you..." She said awakwardly as she hid Traxs kuni behind her.

Devil froze for a moment but took a breath and remained composed. "Yes, that is me. I apologize for poking around in the castle this late at night, I was just looking for a few things I left behind." He said casually, perfectly keeping his cover up.

"Its no problem, we appreciate your service, without hardworking citizens this kingdom would be nothing. I was just .... Errr..." Tavi began awkardly as she gripped the kuni tighter, she fumbled for words to explain herself.

Devil raised an eyebrow at the mare. "Just what, ma'am?" He asked. He wasn't quite sure why he was pushing the issue, as it would be better for him to get this person away from him as soon as possible.

"Oh nothing, sorry to disturb you." Tavi said as she shook herself clear and turned around quickly rushed out but dropped the kuni at the exit, she popped back in and grabbed it hurridly before heading off. The the three pronged kuni was surprisingly familiar.

Devil caught a good look at the kuni as it fell before Tavi scooped it up and ran with it. He shrugged it off as he put the things he came for in his bag and quickly jumped out the window.

"We'll enter the party as guests, nobles looking for trade, only speaking with the other guests. Killjoy, Im sorry but you will have to pose as Mephistos wife, dont take it personally its just a cover." Trax began explaining the plan.

Killjoy growled as she looked at Mephisto "one problem, not many noble women have a missing eye." She said looking back a Trax pointing at her eyepatch. "I can just infiltrate the room in my most form, no one will know. Unless you have a magic power that replace an eye."

"Do not worry Killjoy, I have already prepared for you two options." Trax said as he put out a glass eye with Killjoys exact eye color, and a beautifully dazzled eye patch. "If you choose the patch, you can make up a story to explain it. We cant risk using any magic, Celestia or Luna can sense even the smallest amount, even your mist."

Suddenly Devil appeared before the death knights. "I have the addition information, Prophet." He said reaching into his bag. He then tossed a bottle of wine to Trax, which a couple more in his bag too. "And I found these as well."

Trax caught the wine carefully and held it up to read it, "Ah very exquisite, as much as a pain Canterlot is, they always have the best things." He set it down and handed him a list, "Last part, this is a lost of our sizes, take them to a tailor so we can get our clothing. I would suggest seeing Miss Rarity, tell her its for a canterlot party and she'll be sold. Just remind her nothing over the top." He said tossing him a bag of bits.

"Indeed, and according to Killjoy your dismissed, we'll convine tomorrow to go over the plan further." Trax said taking his bottle of wine and retreating to his Prophets room.

A robed man with a white and purple swirled mask appeared from a created wormhole right into the middle of the Shadow Hunters Sanctuary. "Evening, may I speak to the one who is in charge?" He spoke calmly and confidently, he showed no sign of danger except for the guitar-like weapon on his his back with a bladed chain leading from the handle into his sleeve.

"Choose your next words carefully or you'll be the one their feeding on. I require helpers for my plan, and a face to lead them, while I manipulate from the shadows." He began as he glanced around at the Hunters surrounding him, "You will do good as a face, now I just need helpers, but only 10 not including yourself." He said again resting his eyes on Slipknot, his right eye glowed red with black design, the left eye glowed purple with a ringed design.

Slipknot glared at the man. "You walk into our sanctuary and demand that we work for you? You're insane. Unless you have a cave full of gold we aren't doing anything." He said as the hunters around him held onto their weapons. "So I'll say again, leave or die."

The man shook his head with disapproval, "I had hoped to avoid conflict with this discussion but I guess it cant be helped, but lets agree on one thing, if I win, you will obey me." He said taking his guitar-like weapon off his back and holding it in his right hand, a kuni with a chain slid from his left sleeve into his hand.

((Slipknot is basically the Shadow Hunter's version of the Prophet, it's near impossible to defeat him.))

Slipknot laughed and set down his staff and took off his black pope hat. He held his hands out and two swords of pure darkness formed. "The Darkness wants your soul in the void..."

((Perception is of the mind, even the most wisest can fall to illusion. Humor me for a minute and you'll see your reward is most delighted.))

"Dont hold your breath.... The name is Obito, your new Master." Obito said before zipping forward striking with his guitar-like weapon.

Archived