Kings of the Shadow World (Private)

MetalBronyATL

Obito landed in a dead sprint coming back at Slipknot, he jumped up spinning but before he got any closer he vanished in a puff of smoke, he suddenly reappeared behind Slipknot and hit him in the back with his gunbai sending him into the center of the room. Obito then threw his kuni at him extending the chain with it.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slipknot swatted the kuni away with his sword like a bat hitting a baseball. He fired shadow magic at Obito knocking him hard into the nearest wall causing it to shatter and a few stones fell on his head. Slipknot then unleashed a flury of strikes on him with both his blades.

Suddenly Obitos body turned into a black liquid and then formed a solid spike spearing through Slipknots sternum, blood splattered across the ground, then multiple spikes grew from within Slipknot spiking out all over his body. But in reality Obito stood with his hand on Slipknots forehead, "The moment you laid eyes on me, I put you under a Genjutsu, but I need you for my plans to work." Obito said taking his hand off Slipknot releasing him from the hallucinations. Obito stepped back to let him recover from the horror he had been through within his own mind.

Obito looked at the Hunters around them, "We are going to hold a little game, the last ten surviving members will join our ranks, because only the strongest survive." He said looking back at Slipknot with his purple eye, it possesed such emmense power that is practically radiated its own power.

"We need only the most elite to go against The Bloodmoon Order and Canterlot, I need only those who can take on multiple enemies at once, ones who can get the job done quick and effortlessly. Too many will slow us down." Obito said now facing him with both eyes, the red one carried a dark presence about it, its black design would swirl every now and then.

((Can you tell who he really is yet lol?))

"Their Prophet used his Flying ThunderGod technique, allows him to teleport wherever he has marked with his own spiritual energy or chakra. He was able to get a hand full out before the Princesses destroyed it, now about my ten elite members?" Obito pressed eager to get started with his plan.

Slipknot slowly walked up to where Obito was and watched the fighting begin. He was not surprised to find that the initiates and weaker assassins were easily dismissed.

Obito quickly spotted a couple who were doing fairly well, "Now you will get to see who your strongest really are." Obito said as one of the Death Knight equivalents was beheaded by a lower ranking member with a giant scimitar.

"I'll admit, this was probably necessary. The Bloodmoons always did have somewhat of an advantage over us when it came to weeding out weakness." Slipknot said, as one of his best and favorite warriors named Graves was fairing well.

"They have too many who are too skillled to be beaten by numbers, pure strength and skill is what we need." Obito spoke as a big man lifted a table striaght up and kicked it flying into the crowd.

"Yes, I noticed his powress when I first entered, my eyes can see a persons power. He will be most excellent to combat the Order and Empire." Obito said as he noticed a couple others rising well, the ranks were thining down quickly until the last man was killed brutally by the large man, ten members were lefted standing panting from the fight. "Excellent, have them rest up and then we will begin the first step." Obito told Slipknot before warping away.

((Have them take a break))

Trax opened opened up the blueprints to the ballroom, he set aside glasses for the deathknights with a bottle fancy wine for them to drink. He had sent out Kane, Autumn, Silverthorn, Azure, and Black, on a contract to investigate a stolen contracted kill.

Slipknot looked at the survivors. "Rest easy, bask in your victory."

Soul took a drink of wine as they looked at the map. "Only good thing about Canterlot..." He said of the wine. Mephisto looked down at the drawing. "No doubt security will be tight."

((Alright lets split up the members between us, they'll be split into teams of two so you can a have pair. Killjoy you have to get in on this too. and yes they will give Killjoy a hard ass time, that goes for everyone.))

"Maybe not, they believe they have us on a tight rope, they may not be expecting us at all." Trax pointed out before sipping from his glass.

"Let me handle them," Trax said as his eyes glowed with the shadowy power within, "but you make a point, We will announce ourselves when I take a hostage, and I have a good one in mind already. Soul, you will be in charge of making sure the lights come on at the right moment. Once I have their attention, the crowd will form a circle around me and the hostage, after that happens the rest of you will break off from the crowd and come to the center. After a few words of warning to them, I will teleport us all out using these." He said holding out his specially marked kuni, "Each of you will have one just in case things go wrong and we need to clear out fast. Do not lose it." He said again taking out one for each of them.

Archived