Kings of the Shadow World (Private)

MetalBronyATL

((look at you being the bigger man, but you have nothing to apologize for, I'm only doing what I think Killjoy would do and what I think Killjoy would do is just leave the Order until she can see Trax as a formidable leader. Now I think we can both agree that we need to get back with this RP.)) 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Guys, we all need to calm down. This is a fictional role-play with fictional characters based off an Xbox RPG and a cartoon for little girls. It's not that big of a deal. Lol))

((Personal morals are getting mixed in, its a hazard that can happen with Roleplay. Not having a good night in first place so I say we take a break for a day or two, Theres some things I need to figure out. Honestly I've already considered retiring from RP all together, it has nothing to do with any of this recent stuff, Its a thought thats been around. I'll let you know what I've decided in a day or two, theres somethings I need to meditate on.))

Killjoy walked out and looked at Azure. She was questioning the integrity of the Order and was no wondering why she was even staying. Killjoy gritted her teeth and walked back in as she headed into her room and sat down on her bed. She lit up her pipe as she slipped into thought. Killjoy finally got up and grabbed her bags and started to pack "and shall the darkness d@mn me for my actions, I can no longer follow a prophet that can only get us killed." She mumbled as she stuffed her things into a bag. "I'm done..."

((Just reposting what was acutally last said))

Trax stepped back from Azures body which lay atop a stack of dry logs wet with flammable liquids. The whole Order stood in rows around the pile, all wearing black cloaks. Black stepped up to Trax handing him a torch, Trax took it and held it high, "I once asked a good friend of mine a question; 'Why is it that all the good ponies who leave us too early.' She in turn said this; 'When you go into a garden, which flowes do you pick? The most beautiful ones right?' Today we lost one of our youngest brothers, he had his whole life ahead of him, like a vast sea of opportunity. Eight years ago I took him under my wing, he showed much promise of serving the Order and protecting his brothers and sisters with his life. His loyalty was unwavering, he woke up taking on each task with all his heart, even if he was pushed down he got right back up and faced it down. After I was chosen as Prophet, he asked me what he should do. I told him to picture what you want out of life, and reach for it with all you're might, and never lose sight of it. He then told me that he wanted to be like me, the new Prophet that would lead the Order to new heights. Azure Blade, we honor you're sacrifice, may the Darkness quide you." He lowering his hand with the torch and lighting the logs under Azures body. Black looked down as tears swelled in his eyes, Trax stepped back to stand amongst the Death Knights, his blank gaze resting on Azures body as the flames consumed him.

Killjoy walked in with her bag over her shoulder, she was no longer wearing the dark armor of the Order. She walked up to the burning pyre and put her hand over her heart before dipping her head in respect. "Darkness guide you..." she whispered before turning around giving a quick glare at Trax before starting to head out, she didn't look at any of the members as she walked through the crowd to leave. 

Black looked up and wanted to take a step but felt Trax on his shoulder, "No, its alright. When a loyal dog looses its owner, it will search for a new one, thus it will journey for one it can trust. If this is how she wishes to search, it does not matter to me, her decision is her own. A strong castle does not rely on one beam to keep from tumbling over, it relys on the many. The Order did well before her, it will continue to do well without her. Her path is her own." Black nodded at his words and continued to keep vigil for the burning. Trax turned to Soul, "Send Me Silencer Jolee, theres been an opening for the Death Knights." He said briefly before flickering away. The Members began walking back into the Sanctuary to continue their work for the Darkness, Black stayed using his ice magic to clean up the ritual and put Azures ashes into a black vase with the Orders mark on it.

Kane and Autumn held Silverthorn as she wept into them. She looked away the entire time, for she didn't want to see Azure's body burning away. Soul nodded and went to find Jolee.

((Flashback))

A young Chaosweaver stepped out of the Prophet's chambers. He had learned that he was the Death Knight that heard the voice of the darkness, meaning he would be the next Prophet. He left the sanctuary and went to Canterlot to map out the locations of targets for the lower rank assassins. Suddenly he heard a strange shuffling noise in a nearby ally. "Who's there?" He called out.

((That work Kill?))

((That works. By the way. Thought a castle does not rely on one beam, but when one of the main support beams is gone, the integrity of the castle is now unstable and weakened. You could at least act like it wil be costly for her leaving lol or is Trax being like that for a reason?))

The shuffling sounds got closer and closer until a little white mare with Crimson and black hair slowly inches her way out of the alley. She began coughing uncontrollably for a few seconds before falling onto the ground. Her breathing was heavy and wheezy, blood stained the ground as she fell fore the recent wounds had not yet been able to heal. She was very sick from her wounds being infected for so long, she was going to die right there on the streets.

((Its for a reason, Trax knows that with Killjoy leaving, the other members might get worried that one of their death knights was leaving out of the blue. Trax is only thinking about the Order, making them feel like everything is okay and that their safe under his leadership. Hes going to make that very clear to Canterlot tomorrow.))

Trax sat in the Prophets chair thinking about tomorrows raid and Killjoys decision to leave, seems like he was being tried by fire then frozen by ice. Killjoy leaving would put a damper on their strength and leave the Order questioning why she left without an explanation. Trax could understand her loyalty to Chaosweaver and sympathize with her as well, he had once felt the same way till a horrific betrayal put him on the streets without a family. It took him 7 years before he could recover, 7 years and girl who showed him the meaning of true friendship. "I hope you find what you're looking for Killjoy, you're brothers and sisters need you now more than ever."

Chaosweaver was shocked to see the young filly fighting for her life. "She's....the one......take her......" a voice said I his head. He kneeled and held the young girl in his arms tightly. "What are you doing here? Who are you?" He asked the girl.

Killjoy whimpered when Chaosweaver picked her up. Her body was cold and her face was red fore she had a serious fever. "M-My name...is Red...Veil." she said slowly slipping out of consciousness.

"Your instrument of death.....pour all your darkness into her.....teach her the way of the sword......when you become my Prophet......she shall be your blade." The voice said in Chaosweaver's head. He noticed her fading from consciousness and running a high fever. "You're coming with me."

((Present Day))

When Killjoy exited the sanctuary, a cool wind swept through her hair. It was cold, and yet comforting. It was as if it were a sign of goodwill and love from beyond the grave.

((Dont forget Trax asked for Jolee,))

Obito stood at the front of the room while everyone else was in a line facing him, all of them were wearing the black cloak with the purple cloud design, each of their weapons were placed on a pedestal in front of them. "Today is the start of a new Order that will bring peace to this land, and choas is true peace. Our mission is to wipe out all other Orders, The Bloodmoons and Canterlot Royalty alike. After this you will be placed into teams of two, they will be you're partner for missions, work as a team and nothing can stop you. From this day you will wear the black cloak of the Shinokage, the purple clouds represent the darkness in you're hearts that keep you alive. Embrace this darkness, give into its dark intentions, no act is too evil." As He spoke a purple smog seeped from Obitos sleeves, the smog moved with a life-like shake, it surrounded each weapon causing it to glow with a wicked appearence. "We are the Shinokage, the harbingers of freedom, because true freedom," he paused to let them finish with, "Is Chaos!" They all said in unison. Obito's eyes glowed as he smiled evilly under his mask.

Slipknot smirked at his last assassins and looked to Obito. "I never should have doubted you. Seems we're on a better path than before."

Jolee approached Trax and kneeled before him. "You asked for me, Prophet?"

Archived